Asus PadFone 2 - user opinions and reviews

Asus

7.2
7.4
7.4

> In reply to sayid @ 2015-02-06 14:03 from 7j{i - click to readI need a code breaker for what you've said

• 2015-03-20 09:53
  • HIVj

I love everything abt d fon xcpt d cam... it's got 13mp cam but d xlarity is not even conparable 2 samsung 5 mp cam fones.. is it d prob wid my fon .. or r all asus padfones d same kind?? Kindly do help

• 2015-02-06 14:03
  • 7j{i

Its a good phone. I own a Asus Padfone 2. The only problem is with the battery. I bought it nearly a year ago. The battery capacity is just around 12-16 Hours Maximum. Charge dies fast it we use the internet.

• 2015-02-06 10:00
  • LetI

> In reply to jery @ 2014-12-28 07:25 from t7Xh - click to readSame here,my padfone iis crack and the keyback is nit running.
i cant find screen its really frustrating

• 2015-02-05 09:33
  • v0qT

I really love this phone and it's my favorite but my screen is broke and I can't fix it because there is no LCD screen available in my country (Philippines), I bought this from Singapore so please make the spare parts available here so that I can use it again. Thanks!!

• 2014-12-28 07:25
  • t7Xh

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-14 16:53 from 3bmY - click to readplease add the review for the security too.
the phone not suitable for business use.
1. after encrypt, cant be decrypt.
2. did not support sd card encryption
3. setup the mail exchange on phone, the mail application intermittent no respone

• 2014-12-03 07:10
  • PAp3

> In reply to shereensabry @ 2014-10-08 10:59 from Nwqx - click to readYeah asus i just broke mine today

• 2014-10-14 11:55
  • X}Qe

I want some one help to fix my problem with asus

• 2014-10-08 10:59
  • Nwqx

asus is anew product but the station is not charching and the camera doesnot display videos what shall I do

• 2014-10-08 10:55
  • Nwqx

> In reply to Boeloe @ 2014-08-29 15:45 from n7dI - click to readI completely agree. The dust problem is a design flaw, but they would not cover it under warrenty. So i opened it up and cleaned it myself, so now my warrenty is void. Now half a year later the screen has died. Everything works when in tablet mode, but the phone LCD is not getting a signal. Really disappointed with the build quality. At first i was in love with this device (despite obvious lack of build quality), but now after all this i'm never buying an ASUS phone again. Too bad other manufacturers don't produce these hybrid devices, i really like the form factor.

• 2014-10-01 13:32
  • Srxg

best spec ever until now 2014(tablet), fast fluid and powerfull camera, have no problem so far use it.

• 2014-09-12 10:39
  • wrim

how do i get the back cam to work again my front cam work just not the back one can anybody help with this issue

• 2014-09-07 00:05
  • QrVp

Worst phone i ever bought...
after 3 months i had dust behind camera and external speaker broke down.... fixed within the waranty, 6 months later i again had a lot of dust behind camera, headphonejack got loose so it randomly activated the google search thing, fixed within warranty but when i got it back everything was fixed, but the external speaker was broke again?? wasnt even broken when i sent it.... the vibrate function only worked when i put some pressure on the phone when holding it... i took the back panel of and it wasnt even screwed tight... NEVER BUY ASUS PEOPLE SERVICE IS OK BUT THE QUALITY REALLY SUCKS....

• 2014-08-29 15:45
  • n7dI

My padfone 2 IMEI suddenly became 0. Anyone come across this issue before? If so, any solutions?

• 2014-08-14 18:00

3.Memory.- 3 GB RAM
4.Chipset.- Snapdragon 805

• 2014-07-14 16:53
  • 3bmY

> In reply to fox @ 2014-07-01 08:51 from 3%2Z - click to readHey, It got released just yesterday (they took the end of Q2 seriously, haha). You have to manually upgrade it tho. You can look on ASUS' facebook page for links, or go to support.asus.com, search padfone 2 - go to the drivers section, download 4.4.2 upgrade under "Android OS" at the site, then you have to extract the compressed file, and copy the "ASUS" folder to the root of your internal storage. Then remove the cable, and a notification should pop up that a new upgrade is available. You should back your data up first though, but mine kept everything without syncing.

Hope this helps, and enjoy the marvelous kitkat on the PF2!

• 2014-07-01 14:30
  • F}u0

is kit-kat version release yet?

• 2014-07-01 08:51
  • 3%2Z

hello
"Image Stabilization" feature is the camera?

• 2014-06-28 14:10
  • 6wZ$

I love the Asus padfone butI got it overheated and it shut off on me what do I do

• 2014-06-22 06:54
  • 4Qee

Scrappy phone. The phone function is really sucks. lost calls in the middle. Signal getting lost even in the center of city with all other phones working. repaired twice in a month. third time it broke with touch screen and costs 375Euros. instead i will buy cheap phone worth 375Euros that works

• 2014-06-20 12:18
  • M5iq
Total of 496 user reviews and opinions for Asus PadFone 2.