Asus PadFone 2 - user opinions and reviews

Asus

7.2
7.4
7.4

I had no bad experience with this phone, it works perfectly, good sound, goods screen, good camera even compared with Samsung phones (it must be correctly setup prior to take the pictures), good and useful features, the mail works perfectly synchronized with my two accounts (professional and private). The battery is not the best one but it last at least for one entire day (24hr) and if I don't use too much internet (with just email, wireless and BT, it last almost two working days - we must restart it sometimes to clean the tasks he is doing on the background).
The resistance is medium, it felt down for a couple times, the glass and the frame lukelly resisted all the times but when it was in my rear pocket and I sit down with it, it don't resist and started to do a short circuit and I must sent it to be repaired. Now it's ok again, workintg perfectlly.

• 2015-06-29 19:15
  • nwuY

> In reply to Harry @ 2015-04-21 04:53 from ijZg - click to readHi Harry,
I'm glad to help you for your phone.
A question...
Do you update it to kitkat?
If you do it, please write for me your experience.
Thanks.

• 2015-05-30 18:46
  • 6XPs

> In reply to xyr @ 2015-02-05 09:33 from v0qT - click to readdo you still use that phone?

• 2015-05-27 21:08
  • KZ85

• 2015-05-27 21:05
  • KZ85

why it says now, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
on 3g

• 2015-05-20 01:08
  • LXBx

> In reply to hosein @ 2015-04-14 18:14 from nC55 - click to readThanks bro...took it to asus center and they said its a motherboard problem which will take 480 SGD to replace. LOL...as well buy a new phone right. Hence didn't give my phone for service..

Instead using it as a full time tablet in the dock. When its docked it works fine.

Thanks a lot!

• 2015-04-21 04:53
  • ijZg

This phone is worthless I paid $300 for it at at&t and 29 days later the speaker phone blew so I can't hear it ring at&t and Asus were contacted guess what no refunds And no exchange!!

• 2015-04-20 19:03
  • rRS7

Charging cable is also a problem... very hard to find the cable. Though it can be charged by samsung cable, it spoils the charging port easily...

• 2015-04-15 03:59
  • ucrc

> In reply to Harry @ 2015-04-07 09:31 from ijZg - click to readyou must hard reset it and factory reset needed.
i recomand you to take it to a asus repairing shop to do it.

• 2015-04-14 18:14
  • nC55

Hi All,

Recently i have been experiencing the problem of my PF2 restarting in a loop as soon as press the power button to lock or wake up the screen. It keeps on going into a loop until i hold the power button for long to switch it off and on again.

I did factory reset my phone but the problem remians.

Has anyone experienced the same and any fix recommendations?

I am in a dilemma now to go to Asus Centre for repair or buy a new phone?

• 2015-04-07 09:31
  • ijZg

The build quality of the phone is really bad and overall a "bad quality feeling". Problems with the speaker, camera and screen and I had to send it a few times to get it properly repaired. Finally I got everything fixed and sold it as soon as possible. I loved the concept and I really hope that Asus improves the quality of their phones. (I haven´t actually tried the never ones so cannot say)

• 2015-04-02 15:55
  • LdmI

> In reply to sayid @ 2015-02-06 14:03 from 7j{i - click to readI need a code breaker for what you've said

• 2015-03-20 09:53
  • HIVj

I love everything abt d fon xcpt d cam... it's got 13mp cam but d xlarity is not even conparable 2 samsung 5 mp cam fones.. is it d prob wid my fon .. or r all asus padfones d same kind?? Kindly do help

• 2015-02-06 14:03
  • 7j{i

Its a good phone. I own a Asus Padfone 2. The only problem is with the battery. I bought it nearly a year ago. The battery capacity is just around 12-16 Hours Maximum. Charge dies fast it we use the internet.

• 2015-02-06 10:00
  • LetI

> In reply to jery @ 2014-12-28 07:25 from t7Xh - click to readSame here,my padfone iis crack and the keyback is nit running.
i cant find screen its really frustrating

• 2015-02-05 09:33
  • v0qT

I really love this phone and it's my favorite but my screen is broke and I can't fix it because there is no LCD screen available in my country (Philippines), I bought this from Singapore so please make the spare parts available here so that I can use it again. Thanks!!

• 2014-12-28 07:25
  • t7Xh

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-14 16:53 from 3bmY - click to readplease add the review for the security too.
the phone not suitable for business use.
1. after encrypt, cant be decrypt.
2. did not support sd card encryption
3. setup the mail exchange on phone, the mail application intermittent no respone

• 2014-12-03 07:10
  • PAp3

> In reply to shereensabry @ 2014-10-08 10:59 from Nwqx - click to readYeah asus i just broke mine today

• 2014-10-14 11:55
  • X}Qe

I want some one help to fix my problem with asus

• 2014-10-08 10:59
  • Nwqx

asus is anew product but the station is not charching and the camera doesnot display videos what shall I do

• 2014-10-08 10:55
  • Nwqx
Total of 507 user reviews and opinions for Asus PadFone 2.