Asus PadFone 2 - user opinions and reviews

Asus

7.2
7.4
7.4

technically nothing is scratch proof. it all depends on which object you scratch it with.

for those who wear a diamond ring. nothing can be scratch-proof if you scratch it with diamond.

• 2013-02-01 08:19
  • uctk

I love the design of padfone2 and taking good care of the phone but display isn't scratch proof too bad. Now some scratch is found since it has been using for few days. it's says it's gorilla glass display can't believed. Other things is ok.

• 2013-01-31 05:20
  • P5pQ

Hey, Does this work in the UK? cheers

• 2013-01-30 21:56
  • pKkG

NOT scratch proof. I did not use screen protector as I wanted to fully appreciate the smoothness of the screen surface but accidentally scratched by unknown object.

I thought the Corning Gorilla is scratch proof!! GOSH!!

• 2013-01-30 16:46
  • vjqN

you guys has notice there is no push notice for whatsapp and line?

• 2013-01-30 08:02
  • IWHH

This is not the full specification.

• 2013-01-30 04:00
  • 9D94

Easy:
PadFone2

I had a Lumia 920 ONE day before sending it back.
The difference in build quality is obvious.

Have had my PadFone2 2 weeks now, and i just LOVE IT!

• 2013-01-30 01:23
  • m{DA

> In reply to sgtbjs @ 2013-01-27 12:55 from v67f - click to readdo all ur apps running in the background remain available in recent apps after u dock the phone into the station?

• 2013-01-29 19:11
  • U@J4

I`ve had mine for about a fortnight now, and im very impressed! Phone looks great, is easy to use, plenty of processing power, and best of all it has great receptionand clarity. Plug it into the pad, and it works deemlesdly. Its a nice, light, powerful tablet. Screenresolution isnt as high as some,but it looks great.
I've also had two android updates, and a camera firmware upgrade since I've had it. It's a 10out of 10 from me!

• 2013-01-27 12:55
  • v67f

I just got the 64 GB padfone + stattion. everything is good so far. But everytime i put the phone in the station, i get an error which says "unfortunately launcher has stopped". After that everything works fine though. anyone has any idea on why I am getting that error?

• 2013-01-26 17:41
  • XmZR

Padfone 2 is amazing invention, Asus know how to make such products but not good at all at promoting it and they are not alone in this all Asian based companies are far behind their North American competitors when it comes to launching new product.

Asus need to put all their energy and money to promote this product this their moment. Padfone 2 has amazing battery life.

• 2013-01-25 17:57
  • tyIu

- ASUS PADFONE 2 CONS -

* No removable battery

* No Micro sd card

* Voice level 65. No AC3,DİVX,MKV CODEC

• 2013-01-24 23:17
  • 3Mn1

> In reply to shadow00 @ 2013-01-02 14:45 from pFj5 - click to readNo, the pad is only a big scree, more battery and much better speakers.

• 2013-01-24 20:42
  • 9BHr

> In reply to WiseFreeman @ 2013-01-23 18:45 from IV{4 - click to readThe pad satarion only works as a tablet with the phone attached.

• 2013-01-24 20:36
  • 9BHr

> In reply to Ryan Salvatore @ 2013-01-24 16:25 from tA$b - click to readI dont want too many features in the camera..i just want the photos i take to be of good clarity..

• 2013-01-24 18:21

if you are for camera, try Sony Xperia V. it has more feature

• 2013-01-24 16:25
  • tA$b

I am in a kind of fix between 920 and padfone 2(phone alone)
I know 920 has camera advantage and padfone 2 has android adv. I am not sure about the camera of padfone 2. For me camera is kind of important.. Feedback about the camera from anyone using the phone will be helpful

• 2013-01-23 18:52
  • XmZR

Can the pad station be used as a stand-alone tablet without the phone docked in? or it only function when it is docked?

• 2013-01-23 18:45
  • IV{4

Guys I am not able to decide between padfone 2(without the tablet) and Nokia Lumia 920. For me camera is important. On paper its 13MP but I would like to get a feedback from anyone using this phone. If camera is really good i would go for this..

• 2013-01-23 17:36
  • XmZR
Total of 505 user reviews and opinions for Asus PadFone 2.