Asus PadFone 2 - user opinions and reviews

Asus

7.2
7.4
7.4

> In reply to Bobo @ 2013-01-05 08:40 from f4gN - click to readVisit www.saletab.com and buy your padfone 2 here :)

https://www.saletab.com/padfone-22.html :)

• 2013-01-06 11:24
  • m4qn

> In reply to AzK @ 2013-01-05 17:22 from 2CaM - click to readThanks for the review..still waiting for the 64gb in Malaysia...

• 2013-01-06 10:24
  • PS6t

Just bought this from DWI digital cameras, link below. Purchased on the 26th of December(public holiday), shipped on 2nd of Jan, received on 4th on January. I ended up paying $920AUD(64GB & Pad station) inc express & ins shipping with DHL. So I can vouch for DWI in terms of shipping of the item.

The phone itself is great since I now can use the phone and not have to worry about it dying on me towards end of the night since I work 2 jobs. I am using it with telstra atm since it has LTE. I like the idea I can use the "pad station" to charge the phone when it is connected. You can actually choose other modes to balance the power when docked as well. The Phone itself is great and picked up the jelly bean update as soon as it was connected to my wifi.

I used ES file browser connect to my other devices on my home network and streaming & copying works great. I get speeds upto 1.5MB/s when copying over wifi to the phone.

The phone is nice to handle and doesn't get hot like my HTC velocity. It is speedy and responsive. I just have trouble finding accessories suited specifically for the padfone 2.

The only issue I had was it came as chinese default but is easy to change to english, using youtube video tutorials. End of the day it is a smartphone so real use battery life will suffer since it is a very powerful device. But with the docking station makes it more bearable. And I can actually use it in the tablet mode as well so I don't "need" to carry another device.

• 2013-01-05 17:22
  • 2CaM

Where can I get these phone is South Africa, it seems like the best phone so far.

• 2013-01-05 08:40
  • f4gN

> In reply to HP @ 2013-01-03 17:07 from tA$h - click to readCan you get me details of the seller in HONGKONG please...

• 2013-01-04 19:23
  • vG0x

Just bought it while in Hongkong.
The price for Handheld is HKD 4298/4698/5298 (16GB/32GB/64GB) while the dock station is HKD 1700 if bought with handheld, or HKD 2100 if bought just itself.

I'm super like this padfone 2, it will be replace my gnote2. The specs is super, the display is better than gnote2 in my opinion, overall the best gadget for now. :D

• 2013-01-03 17:07
  • tA$h

It cannot, otherwise why need the docking system.

• 2013-01-02 20:24
  • 7saa

any idea where can i see it in hand on display in mumbai...want to buy..any one who bought it in mumbai..if yes from where...

• 2013-01-02 20:14
  • vI2W

can the tablet play without the phone?

• 2013-01-02 14:45
  • pFj5

Its a great phone and gives hard competition to Samsung, HTC, etc.
Do anyone tell me where to purchase it in India? And when it is going to launch in India?

• 2013-01-02 09:29
  • 7q5J

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-12-19 05:37 from PUA2 - click to readso,it mean we still can replace the battery when it worn out??

• 2013-01-01 14:28
  • RIL%

I just wanna ask, how much is the real price in UK? Does it need to be delivered at home or you can buy it just like that? I'm going there next year, so yeahh.

• 2012-12-30 18:55
  • tVvx

sorry if this question is out of topic or what so ever...i'm just asking.can we use the original padfone tablet if we slide in the phone but not close the lid??similar when we lost the lid.do anyone have this experience?once again,sorry.

• 2012-12-30 15:52
  • NFaR

> In reply to Anon @ 2012-12-27 06:55 from tZk9 - click to readCheaper price available on eBay, for both phone and station set.

• 2012-12-28 18:32
  • s0{n

Been proud owner of one of these beauty's since about two weeks now, nothing to say, just awesome really, my expectations were answered in all accounts.

In response to the last posts, the camera films 60 fps in 720p, no problem there, and regarding the keyboard you can always use Bluetooth keyboard while Asus doesn't launch a specific one (i think they will).

Only the future S4 can take this machine head on and surpass it!

• 2012-12-27 18:21
  • MqAD

How about keyboard dock? There was roumors about it in gsmarena, it will be realised or not

• 2012-12-27 11:32
  • m@p4

heard been released in Msia. RRP 2799. it comes together with the pad station.

• 2012-12-27 06:55
  • tZk9

Looking good so far. I'm wondering though if anyone is experiencing the same issue as me when it comes to filming at 720p at 60fps, i'm only able to get 19fps at 720p, tried many different settings and still only 19fps and it says 720p at 60fps but plays at 19, 1080p works fine with 30fps.

• 2012-12-27 02:33
  • m{CW

can someone tell me where can i buy this phone only...without the tablet...in malaysia...thankz...

• 2012-12-26 18:08
  • iVUY

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-12-23 18:26 from PUA2 - click to readHow much were you able to get it there? Planning to get one soon as well. Would appreciate your feedback. Merry Christmas!

• 2012-12-25 10:57
  • tu6A
Total of 473 user reviews and opinions for Asus PadFone 2.