Asus PadFone 2 - user opinions and reviews

Asus

7.2
7.4
7.4

there is no way that de keyboard dock will be possible?. Asus dont say anything? On the padfone club, an supposed spokesperson of asus say "is not possible" . Read it and comment http://padfoneclub.com/news.php?extend.36. Thanks for all

• 2012-10-24 17:28
  • LJw}

> In reply to Pino @ 2012-10-23 23:00 from JGw{ - click to readhow come? it's not a necessity, but an additional expense

• 2012-10-24 16:18
  • NaS3

I know this sounds stupid, but I wish you could separably buy just the phone, and then later on buy the tablet.

• 2012-10-24 14:32
  • RuSr

If you want the best phone, LG Optimus G is your answer.

• 2012-10-24 11:53
  • 0Us{

Totally lost interest after I found out it had no SD card slot. Good bye Asus.

• 2012-10-23 23:00
  • JGw{

Gsmarena, some good advice. In video resolution bracket make sure you put detail info like slo motion recording and framerate aswell etc. U like?

• 2012-10-22 10:12
  • Tr8a

I want a keyboard dock! hopefully with a full-size- SD slot and -USB port, and -HDMI. Padfone 2 can be a real pc killer, and if this one don't turn out to be the pc killer I want, i hope the future versions of padfone 3-4 will be it.
I would love to own just one complete hybrid.

• 2012-10-21 10:03
  • mvx3

> In reply to Peanutz8 @ 2012-10-19 04:58 from Nvg} - click to reads3 is by far the most hyped phone on the planet. It is very hyped because it's the anti iphone5 . If they stop supporting it by word, they lose. Most glitched phone ever I've ever used. Wonderful features, but the glitches and the the poor quality of the phone, was a easy no. This phone is far more stable, and btw, some apps only work with internal memory. I say this again, some important maps will NOT WORK ON MICRO SD CARDS,

• 2012-10-21 09:28
  • 7Cgg

Padfone 2 making worest stylus missing tablet lower battery life no MHL mircosd card gone, this is a downgrade then a upgrade now looking forward other model phone getting disappointed with Asus non perfection product owner user padfone n transformer prime

• 2012-10-20 18:34
  • IWP2

> In reply to lawlee @ 2012-10-17 19:19 from Rn6R - click to readThat's how they make more money they took out the card slot cause they know if people need more space they'll go for the 64 Gb. There is no way they couldn't include one look how slim the S3 is & they included one. Only reason I'm interested in this phone is the camera, screen & look. Checked out the camera & it doesn't seem to be all that. I thought I might be giving up my S3 maybe not.

• 2012-10-20 02:25
  • q{cE

Asus need to have a product which is class apart and forces people to buy them.. for that to happen they need to add keyboard, stylus and basic radio as well and thn offer it at prices announced already..like s2 n note chanced brand perception for samsung, asus need to make padfone2 as flagship brand builder..super profits wld flow later..

• 2012-10-19 17:28
  • t1}f

I would have definately bought one already...but ASUS made me think twice without putting an expandable card slot...:( ill admit im REALLY dissapointed...even the first padfone had one...PFFF...now im thinking about the samsung galaxy s3...there is always sumfin that other fones dont have. i tried not going for a samsung s3 but everything points towards it...its the most all rounded fone there is...

• 2012-10-19 04:58
  • Nvg}

I'd be more interested if this was running windows 8

• 2012-10-19 04:46
  • RUTf

I would definitely buy one (and the keyboard when and if...)

• 2012-10-18 17:39
  • nmYw

Just a short question:
Where do you get the info that the Padfone 2 has "Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic"?
Are you sure, because I can't see the second mic on the pictures of the Padfone 2,
Could you please check again,
thanks, Mike

• 2012-10-18 13:33
  • nsnv

> In reply to iswhy @ 2012-10-17 18:31 from nHh9 - click to readthey have an option for you to use speaker phone or bluetooth or even ear piece.

• 2012-10-18 10:01
  • uctk

great phone from Asus after Google Nexus 7.Well done.

• 2012-10-18 09:56
  • tu6$

They have put those short lifespan Li-po batteries? I hate Li-pos, they lose capacity quickly, those who have used iphone for a certain while know it well. Not a good compromise for thinness.

• 2012-10-18 01:30
  • 3TLC

this is great job asus padphone 2, beacuse apple is now gossip brand technology...

• 2012-10-17 23:22
  • 3bmZ

No keyboard, no deal
With keyboard I'm able to use it as notebook subsitute while travelling. Whith abscence of SD card in padfone 2 itself, SD slot would be good just to exchange information quickly. Also dock is the good source of extra battery juice.
It means currently I'm unable to change my Smartphone+Transformer combo to Padfone2. And it is frustrating, I was really waiting for it.

• 2012-10-17 22:38
  • NHHP
Total of 490 user reviews and opinions for Asus PadFone 2.