Asus Transformer Pad TF300T - user opinions and reviews

Asus

7.4

how do you confirm a bluetooth file that is recieving???

• 2015-02-04 12:06
  • teqx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-11 22:33 from YhA1 - click to readJust search on google "unlock and root asus tf300t" and when you do that, search "asus tf300t android development xda" from there you will find everything you need to install lollipop.
Btw. my lollipop rom is KatKiss 5.0 by @timduru

• 2015-01-14 14:43
  • B}QM

Mine is extremely slow. I have to close apps constantly. The interface does not feel very friendly in my opinion.

• 2015-01-13 00:05
  • saN2

Btw. my lollipop rom is KatKiss 5.0 by @timduru

• 2015-01-12 22:58
  • B}Qx

> In reply to Bill @ 2014-03-29 20:35 from qncj - click to readLike everyone else, it's way to slow, this guy said he's gonna change rom,, how do I do that??? Plus he put it on Android 5.0.2, again any help on how to custom rom it, and go with 5.0.2, thank you. Thomet
Thomett@gmail

• 2015-01-11 22:33
  • YhA1

I have mine for over 2 years and never had any problems with it except it became unusiably slow. I fixed that by unlocking it and installing custom rom. now it has Android 5.0.2 and its extremely fast and responsive. 25 080 on antutu 5.5 is no joke!!

• 2015-01-07 00:35
  • B}Q0

We want Android 4.4

• 2014-12-27 10:39
  • LaK0

Ive had one for about 2 and a half years now and every time i use it I regret the £400 it cost me. Nothing but trouble from the day I got it and the customer service I received was extremely bad.
It had big issues with the touch screen not working intermittently but when sent back to ASUS the could not find a fault so returned it with the same problems, then it developed a flickering screen screen and ASUS said that if I sent it back again and they could not find a problem I would be charged. Ended up taking the back off and finding a loose connection and fixed it myself but it shows a lack of quality I think!
It runs extremely slowly most of the time and I used to spend lots of time waiting for it, now I find it quicker to start my laptop if I need to do anything. After about 14 months the metal tags that hold the screen to the keyboard snapped (not through any misuse).
You only have to try and play something like Asphalt 8 to see it not cope with process heavy games.
DO NOT PURCHASE ONE OF THESE!!!!

• 2014-12-24 11:32
  • 5$4M

> In reply to busola @ 2014-10-01 00:16 from N9@S - click to readi purchased a asus tf300t, upon receipt it would not charge it was replaced by the seller, next the screen cracked and went for repair under warranty fine, 6 months later it would not charge went back again for repair under warranty fine, 6 months later would not charge again. sorry out of warranty they would repair if i paid for repair and shipment. my response to asus is bye bye bye bye

• 2014-11-17 23:29
  • 0Ft8

> In reply to bebeth @ 2014-08-31 08:49 from PT}x - click to readplease get the screen clean with a clean damp napkin

• 2014-10-01 00:16
  • N9@S

Otherwise okay tablet, except a terrible backspace problem with using some programs suchas default browser. Pressing backspace randomly (yeah, randomly) shuts down the program discarding all that was typed. Same goes with docked typepad. This feature alone drops my rating from 9.0 to 5.0. I cant recommend a product which has such terrible issues not fixed, and i dont give a shit whether it's the default browser or operation system which causes it. Ive lost so many texts mid typing. If youre a writer, dont buy Asus as a portable typewriter.

• 2014-09-13 12:58
  • nSTZ

How can i fix my asus transformer t300t, lately i cant use it because its not clickable,it keeps on moving,even if i have to put it off i have to exert a lot of effort to catch up with it.please help so i will be satisfied choosing this brand and model.thank you

• 2014-08-31 08:49
  • PT}x

I can't make phone calls from my Asus TF300TG...please someone help me.

• 2014-07-19 21:39
  • JEqR

> In reply to msimko @ 2013-12-01 21:52 from 4@tJ - click to readme too. damn asus. my laptop and tablet both having charging problem. seriously asus dun hv a good tech on that

• 2014-05-21 11:19
  • IWdp

Mine is ok. I've never had a problem with the keyboard docked. The only downside I've had is the lag. As soon as the warranty expires, I'll be rooting and installing a different ROM.

• 2014-03-29 20:35
  • qncj

does it have proximity sensor?

• 2014-03-17 13:48
  • L6V5

Mine is junk.
Keyboards quit working sometimes, can't backspace sometimes, copy and paste is an exercise in futility, it pastes wherever the hell it wants to, sometimes where the cursor is, sometimes in the middle of other text.
You can never paste anything on the first try.

I wouldn't buy another one, and after hearing how bad Asus service is I haven't bothered trying to get them to help.

• 2014-02-01 01:11
  • 4Aaj

The form of this tablet keyboard is great. However, it has serious design flaws in the keyboard dock.
Numerous reports of the dock not charging, and smoking when connected to tablet.
I experienced this right away and Asus repaired under warranty. Happened again after a few months. Asus wants to charge for repair now.
Serious design flaw. I strongly suggest you consider buying another tablet with detachable keyboard. I won't buy any Asus products again.

• 2013-12-01 21:52
  • 4@tJ

My class was chosen to test this tablet for school wishes this and next year. I'm using it now for around two months and I have to say, I pretty much like it. I use it from around five in the morning and between the day to like eleven o'clock, but most of the times I used it for the whole day and while vacations, when I wanted to go to sleep, the battery was still half full, and in many ways this is a great thing, thought it's not recommended to full it while it's still half full. Like yesterday. And I just must say I love the keyboard, it's easier to type on it and it's even nice colour. We also got a 'bag' for it, so it looks bigger than it is, but when I take it out, it still seems huge. It has loads of memory. I think around 28 GB? Something like that, anyways. It's easy to do anything on it, though I hate how slow it becomes sometimes when I try to close programs. The speakers are okay, maybe too quiet for me, but since I have some problems with hearing, I think it's just great. And just the colour... while I have this stunning white, some of my classmates got red and two of them even blue, and they're all just georgeous

• 2013-11-26 17:22
  • pqWG

Had this tablet for 1 year. The display broke easily and the whole table fried, while opening it one day :(

• 2013-11-20 10:33
  • gyI0
Total of 121 user reviews and opinions for Asus Transformer Pad TF300T.