Asus Transformer Pad TF300T - user opinions and reviews

Asus

7.1
7.1
7.2

> In reply to busola @ 2014-10-01 00:16 from N9@S - click to readi purchased a asus tf300t, upon receipt it would not charge it was replaced by the seller, next the screen cracked and went for repair under warranty fine, 6 months later it would not charge went back again for repair under warranty fine, 6 months later would not charge again. sorry out of warranty they would repair if i paid for repair and shipment. my response to asus is bye bye bye bye

• 2014-11-17 23:29
  • 0Ft8

> In reply to bebeth @ 2014-08-31 08:49 from PT}x - click to readplease get the screen clean with a clean damp napkin

• 2014-10-01 00:16
  • N9@S

Otherwise okay tablet, except a terrible backspace problem with using some programs suchas default browser. Pressing backspace randomly (yeah, randomly) shuts down the program discarding all that was typed. Same goes with docked typepad. This feature alone drops my rating from 9.0 to 5.0. I cant recommend a product which has such terrible issues not fixed, and i dont give a shit whether it's the default browser or operation system which causes it. Ive lost so many texts mid typing. If youre a writer, dont buy Asus as a portable typewriter.

• 2014-09-13 12:58
  • nSTZ

How can i fix my asus transformer t300t, lately i cant use it because its not clickable,it keeps on moving,even if i have to put it off i have to exert a lot of effort to catch up with it.please help so i will be satisfied choosing this brand and model.thank you

• 2014-08-31 08:49
  • PT}x

I can't make phone calls from my Asus TF300TG...please someone help me.

• 2014-07-19 21:39
  • JEqR

> In reply to msimko @ 2013-12-01 21:52 from 4@tJ - click to readme too. damn asus. my laptop and tablet both having charging problem. seriously asus dun hv a good tech on that

• 2014-05-21 11:19
  • IWdp

Mine is ok. I've never had a problem with the keyboard docked. The only downside I've had is the lag. As soon as the warranty expires, I'll be rooting and installing a different ROM.

• 2014-03-29 20:35
  • qncj

does it have proximity sensor?

• 2014-03-17 13:48
  • L6V5

Mine is junk.
Keyboards quit working sometimes, can't backspace sometimes, copy and paste is an exercise in futility, it pastes wherever the hell it wants to, sometimes where the cursor is, sometimes in the middle of other text.
You can never paste anything on the first try.

I wouldn't buy another one, and after hearing how bad Asus service is I haven't bothered trying to get them to help.

• 2014-02-01 01:11
  • 4Aaj

The form of this tablet keyboard is great. However, it has serious design flaws in the keyboard dock.
Numerous reports of the dock not charging, and smoking when connected to tablet.
I experienced this right away and Asus repaired under warranty. Happened again after a few months. Asus wants to charge for repair now.
Serious design flaw. I strongly suggest you consider buying another tablet with detachable keyboard. I won't buy any Asus products again.

• 2013-12-01 21:52
  • 4@tJ

My class was chosen to test this tablet for school wishes this and next year. I'm using it now for around two months and I have to say, I pretty much like it. I use it from around five in the morning and between the day to like eleven o'clock, but most of the times I used it for the whole day and while vacations, when I wanted to go to sleep, the battery was still half full, and in many ways this is a great thing, thought it's not recommended to full it while it's still half full. Like yesterday. And I just must say I love the keyboard, it's easier to type on it and it's even nice colour. We also got a 'bag' for it, so it looks bigger than it is, but when I take it out, it still seems huge. It has loads of memory. I think around 28 GB? Something like that, anyways. It's easy to do anything on it, though I hate how slow it becomes sometimes when I try to close programs. The speakers are okay, maybe too quiet for me, but since I have some problems with hearing, I think it's just great. And just the colour... while I have this stunning white, some of my classmates got red and two of them even blue, and they're all just georgeous

• 2013-11-26 17:22
  • pqWG

Had this tablet for 1 year. The display broke easily and the whole table fried, while opening it one day :(

• 2013-11-20 10:33
  • gyI0

> In reply to nolancorey @ 2013-10-17 12:04 from sgbu - click to readRe charger and battery, will only charge when running from the asus charger. If its failing to charge the battery you may be up for a new charger rather than battery replacement. Try leaving plugged into another charger and off for a couple of days to see if battery charges.

• 2013-10-24 05:33
  • 5F0h

> In reply to Yohan @ 2013-07-31 03:35 from 4BiF - click to readI am writing because I need new charger(I will handle that ok), but I have hunch that battery has failed and want a avg. price to replace internal battery, and the keyboard dock will not take charge that I watched twirl the drain so I am guessing I need. INTERNAL BATTERY, KEYBOARD/DOCKING STATION... I own the blue TF300T but all the groves are in a circle not the more current opposing half-moons. Pls. email mahcorey@gmail.com EST. or if you could provide link to how this is handled.
Thanks,
Corey N. Mahoney
78 Portland St. 4
Buffalo, NY 14220
mahcorey@gmail.com

• 2013-10-17 12:04
  • sgbu

Sometimes it hangs even if is not an heavy application.
System update from asus doesn't resolve much. I think Asus MUST do more testing on their products. Don't buy.

• 2013-10-08 15:43
  • AE3}

I purchased my asus 6 months ago, it works great...thanx

• 2013-09-29 01:48
  • 46U%

Make sure that you root this device and overclock it because it's slow as hell compered to the performance of devices today!

• 2013-07-31 03:35
  • 4BiF

I am so dissatisfied with the transformer I have to the point of utter frustration!!
It!orks when it wants to, over heats and the touch screen, that is a touch joke. Sent it off for repair, that is another sour topic. This thing is the worst.

• 2013-07-26 02:32
  • 49iT

When we purchased the Asus Tablet TF300T last April we also purchased the keyboard so we would have extra battery life for trips etc.

A few months after the purchase the keyboard stopped working and next thing we knew there was smoke when we plugged it in to charge.

It went in for repair. Not long after receiving the unit back the battery icon for the keyboard stopped showing up and battery life was less than before. We sent it in again. It came back and not long after the same issue.

It went in a third time - This time Asus paid the shipping charges both ways. The day it came back from repair the 3rd time the battery icon stopped showing again and this time the touch pad did not work.

It is on the way back a fourth time. We have asked for a replacement that works but we just keep getting the run-around.

Does anyone know who to escalate issues with Asus to get results?

• 2013-06-19 17:36
  • kDHJ

HDMI out no longer outputs to 1080p after the latest update. No way...No how. It wont even output 1080P video recorded with the tablets own camera! DO NOT UPGRADE!! This update is a joke!

• 2013-05-18 20:33
  • j@E4
Total of 113 user reviews and opinions for Asus Transformer Pad TF300T.