Asus Transformer Prime TF201 - user opinions and reviews

6.3
6.4

• prasenjit fashion de
  • Rating0

can I be able to play other games (except from tegra 3 or tegra 2 games)which is based on snappdragon or adreno gpu or from electronic arts or from gameloft game developer.??????

• 2011-11-30 06:35
  • t4n1

Todays We need at-list 3g but how auss launched this the best device in only in 2g..............

• 2011-11-29 17:53
  • utxv

I love the features of this tablet PC, but most of all I love the potential it has and the fact that it will live long among its competition because it's packed to the gills with hot hardware specs... I will invest in this one for shore.

• 2011-11-29 05:01
  • k}vr

• 2011-11-29 04:59
  • k}vr

is there any 3G Model?

• 2011-11-28 17:38
  • 44$Q

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-26 23:55 from 03s% - click to readNobody ask you what people should do, if they want 3G it should be there inside the tablet. I stop with explenation what means mobile devices, because is terrible to explain to dummies who even don't know that WiFi is past after 3-4 years. Tablet should have a let say for dummies Mobile network coverage ( it's not WiFi mentioned here - for dummies). I think Prime 3G will come soon enough to bye it . Bye

• 2011-11-28 16:48
  • SuVS

> In reply to anonymous @ 2011-11-24 12:00 from Xr8g - click to readIt's a dealbreaker for you ? Who cares ? Get another one.
There are 100 others around.

Why do you tell us storys nobody is interested in ?

Stop crying like a girl and let Infos of the prime into this thread. I can't wait to get it, and the only Infos I get here are from theese girlies, about their problems in kasachstan.
Nobody in the civilization needs 3G no more, and nobody is interested in storys of people, living in the woods.
The prime doesn't have 3G, so live with it or get another one.
Don't spam around here about things nobody can change, and nobody is interested here.

Go over the the iPad thread and start crying, that android4 is still not available.

• 2011-11-26 23:55
  • 03s%

> In reply to diba @ 2011-11-21 08:54 from KFNK - click to readhey if u ve a wifi mobile den download joikuspot...its a WiFi HotSpot...u can change ur mobile into a wifi moderm and connect ur tab through dat wifi all de best..

• 2011-11-25 07:32
  • uuxf

Will it support my external hard drive i've got two, will it support both at the same time,

one has power from the mains, and one is a portable one

any ideas?????

• 2011-11-24 17:55
  • SiG5

It so disappointing there is no 3G!
Everyone goes on about tethering your phone. Firstly, not everyone has a phone that can tether. I actually have a phone that can tether, however, tethering through my phone drains the battery. It takes away the "Instant On" appeal of tablets if I have to turn tethering on and off every time I want to use the tablet outside. It's also annoying having to turn off tethering on the phone when you get back home so the tablet connects to your home Wifi.
Also, my girlfriend is not as tech savvy, doesn't use her mobile much and has a small data plan on her phone. She couldn't borrow the tablet and use it outside when I'm not with her.
I know so many people where no 3G is a deal breaker, including myself. I really hope ASUS reads these forums and researches the demand for 3G.

• 2011-11-24 12:00
  • Xr8g

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-19 21:40 from 03s$ - click to readFu...ing 3G should persist into a tablet. If you don't want it , don't using. I don't care is it 3G perfect compare to phones or not just want to be 3G inside the tablet and that means for mi totally and finally MOBILE DEVICE which I can use everywhere even on the woods were WIFi is not persist

• 2011-11-24 09:51
  • SuVS

guys plz give a gsm slot atleast for gprs..bcoz i m residing in a village where nothing is present except gprs

• 2011-11-21 08:54
  • KFNK

everyone with a tablet has a tetherable phone. there is no need for a built in modem ..
my first iPad was a 3G and i realized that i almost never used/needed it, so my iPad2 is a WiFi.

there are no more non tether phones on the market, so what is the use of a built in 3G, which cost you 100 Bucks at apple. out in the wood, you just flick the tether-switch of your phone.

the few people, who need it, just have to go with one of the 100 other tablet-options out there.

• 2011-11-19 21:40
  • 03s$

much chapter than ipad 2 and the camera too.

• 2011-11-17 04:22
  • YcG0

> In reply to phantom @ 2011-11-14 09:38 from SuVS - click to readI totally agree with you!...as i wrote the same 4-5 posts ago.
i would like to add to your comment that IT'S NOT NECESARY that a person who owns a tablet AUTOMATICALLY HAS TO OWN a smartphone that can be transformed into a WI-FI router! Sorry for my words, but it's stupid to assume this!

• 2011-11-14 14:40
  • MvtE

> In reply to john @ 2011-11-12 12:12 from vuxv - click to readWhy everyone wants 3G. This is most stupid question> Sorry. I 'll try to explain. Because TABLETS mean
1.MOBILE DEVICE - means have INTERNET connectivity even in the forest. What you gonna do if you can't find free wireless or any wireless? So This is a reason of 3G MOBILE Device.

I hope that explanation is simple to understand :) Thx

• 2011-11-14 09:38
  • SuVS

Is it possible to teether a blackberry phone with this device,i'm confused.

• 2011-11-13 14:32
  • ftVi

Is it possible to teether a blackberry phone with this device,i'm confused.

• 2011-11-13 14:32
  • ftVi

> In reply to john @ 2011-11-12 12:12 from vuxv - click to readAbsolutely agree. I tether my Moto Atrix to the Ipad 2 and I do it so rarely. most of the time it's on wifi (even the Atrix too) Definitely no need to pay another $30 each month when you already have a smartphone.

• 2011-11-12 18:12
  • Y9NE

> In reply to adi ilie @ 2011-11-11 13:01 from MvtE - click to readI dont understand why everyone wants 3G?

95% of people wont want to pay for 2 sim cards and no-one will use this as a phone.

With your phone in your pocket and tethering on you have 3g WITHOUT paying for a second sim and data.

I think this is a great concept. Up till now tablets had to many short comings but this has nailed it.

• 2011-11-12 12:12
  • vuxv
Total of 193 user reviews and opinions for Asus Transformer Prime TF201.