Asus Transformer TF101 - user opinions and reviews

Asus

7.5
7.5
7.3

Hi all..., i just bought this tablet recently, but i've got problem with the charging.., it doesn't want to charge when charge it.., i dont know what happent with my tablet.., there is anyone know that problem..., my tablet running with icw. Thanks....

• 2012-06-04 10:35
  • vTf2

Well, I love how asus took care to update it to V4.0 ICS.
It`s not too heavy, fits well in the hand, and its processor is quite good, although it tends to stutter quite a lot when flipping though home screens, and most live wallpapers further slow it down.
Gaming with it is quite nice and smooth, thanks to the Tegra 2, and internet browsing is pretty pleasant, even with larger web pages. The camera is not impressive as its videos are not very good quality and very grainy in medium and low light, but it`s a tablet, so the camera is not very important.
Also, from time to time it randomly reboots while in sleep mode while unplugged, but it has not happened too often recently after a firmware update.
Overall, its quite good, but if u have the extra cash, get the transformer Prime, or of not, u can either get this or the ipad2. I have not used the Ipad 2 extensively so I can`t really compare the experiences, but get whatever suits you best

• 2012-06-03 19:31
  • j2pR

There was a new system update to the TF101 last week. So far, it seems to have corrected the issues with the reboot loop for me as well as the no sound issue. I've had it for over a week now.

• 2012-05-30 20:32
  • NGgG

> In reply to mrs soup @ 2012-05-13 08:58 from Yc4H - click to readYou are saying your battery does not last more that 4 hours.
Well that is unusual.
It would be helpful if you could mention how exactly do you use your tablet.
Do you keep browsing the web/playing videos during those 4 hours?

That said, 4 hrs does sound low under any circumstance. Maybe you need to get it checked.

• 2012-05-26 15:27
  • 2@d1

> In reply to sadi199 @ 2012-05-19 15:33 from uNVL - click to readTry MX player.
It plays everything I can throw at it.
I do play 720p videos regularly, but I have never tried playing a 1080p video.

And this is not the place to ask about "downloading" HD movies, its illegal after all.

Just a little hint though.....look up p2p networks and amaderforum.

• 2012-05-26 15:15
  • 2@d1

> In reply to Diesel88 @ 2012-01-18 23:27 from NZUx - click to readhi dude, i m facing some problem to play hd video like 1080 p or 720 p??could u plz suggest me which player really help me to run such hd video??i got mobi eith codec but still it is not working properly. also which site is appropriate for download hd movie??

thanks with regards
Sadi

• 2012-05-19 15:33
  • uNVL

I have just got new tf101 1 week ago. but unable to run hd video like 1080p or 720 p. even if it is start dan gotta close after 1 0r 2 mins. any buddies know how i can resolve it???which type of Android apps really gonna need for it???

• 2012-05-19 15:18
  • uNVL

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-12-09 10:24 from vxBU - click to readthey i am getting only 4hrs max battery life with wifi on my tf101. Is this the norm?

• 2012-05-13 08:58
  • Yc4H

for all you peeps on ICS having trouble with randoom reboot, install wakelock from android market and keep setting at 'partial'...reboot problem solved!

• 2012-05-07 12:45
  • PNd9

why asus TF1010 does not support video call for yahoo messenger, facebook & Skypes.

anyone can help me regarding this issue.

• 2012-05-02 08:19
  • HmYs

Un neviena vārda, ka sim modelim ir HSDPA vai 3G....

• 2012-04-24 09:09
  • HHHH

Hi Friends!
Asus Transformer TR01 or Ipad2-Wifi? cofused...suggestion pls....!

rgds
Nzr

• 2012-04-22 22:33
  • nCad

> In reply to carlos @ 2012-03-02 08:27 from gyFQ - click to readTry settings->ASUS customised settings-> uncheck "Use Asus quick setting"

This alternate notification bar does cause random reboots sometimes.
Or it might be because of some specific application (I see this has already been addressed).

• 2012-04-15 16:51
  • 2@dg

> In reply to carlos @ 2012-03-02 08:27 from gyFQ - click to readI have the same problem
I think best solution is to wipe data then install the apps one by one to know wich one causethe reboot

• 2012-04-05 02:56
  • iD6Y

> In reply to is @ 2012-03-20 19:29 from nc}B - click to readgo to settings, application settings, manage apps, select the app u want and tap uninstall, or go to the apps page on the market. Its a struggle for me cause i have 407 apps

• 2012-04-01 04:50
  • vCGs

I hope Asus come out with a Transformer Tablet & keyboard dock with a 11 or 12inch screen sometime this year or in 2013 to replace my fantastic Current Eee Pad.

• 2012-03-22 16:27
  • mqr0

Love my Eee pad, use more than laptop now, but the tablet will ICS & all updates sometime while in sleep mode switches itself off, others are reporting this aswell, hopefully Asus will fix this soon.

• 2012-03-22 12:09
  • mqr0

How do you move apps to the sd card?:-(

• 2012-03-20 19:29
  • nc}B

How do you move apps to the sd card?:-(

• 2012-03-20 19:27
  • nc}B

Got my latest ICS upgrade.I am really pleased. My first move to was trouble free. This one just speeds up everything.

Another great effort from Asus.

• 2012-03-18 05:49
  • KGSe
Total of 203 user reviews and opinions for Asus Transformer TF101.