Asus Transformer TF101 - user opinions and reviews

Asus

7.3
7.3
7.4

Slow and heavy and the OS shold be diferent not Android

• 2011-08-22 02:08
  • psD9

Got it a week ago with the keyboard dock. I am really impressed with it. The stock browser gives me an experience close to what I get from a PC. Just would like a few more native apps like a Facebook one.

• 2011-08-21 07:41
  • 4A$d

> In reply to Nik @ 2011-08-17 19:05 from Leha - click to readThe Eee Pad is dark brown.

• 2011-08-21 07:35
  • 4A$d

I hope there will be 3G version of Asus Eee Pad transformer

• 2011-08-20 07:07
  • t7AR

Tell me please, wich is the color of Asus Eee Pad Transformer? I saw and brown and somthing alike metalic...
thnx

• 2011-08-17 19:05
  • Leha

Bought this one today. Im loving it!!!! Mwuah mwuah mwuah.

• 2011-08-15 18:24
  • t7Xi

> In reply to otaru23 @ 2011-08-12 21:28 from K7eu - click to readFrom the Philippines who asked where to buy screen protector and docking keyboard, you can buy it in Greenhills...dami doon naka display. You can stroll around to look for better price.

• 2011-08-14 05:39
  • t7Gx

> In reply to otaru23 @ 2011-08-12 21:28 from K7eu - click to readgo to : www.amazon.com

or: www.ebay.com

• 2011-08-14 03:18
  • kiQ4

Where can i purchase screen protector case and docking keyboard im from thephilippines

• 2011-08-12 21:28
  • K7eu

love it! i have it for two days & let me tell you this tablet is awesome! the interface is amazing and its Features...
if i could enhance the screen to 12' screen it will be the best tablet ever!!!!

• 2011-08-12 12:29
  • m2q}

I received the EEE Transformer as a present, and I simply love it. Its interface is awesome, it's really fast and you can customize it as much as you want.

• 2011-08-10 21:47
  • PdQH

I love this tablet. It's not perfect but I do not regret buying it. Took me some time to decide what tablet to get and I think i came up with the right decision. I love the fact that it has a micro sd slot. I just hope that they sell spare usb cables in the future :-)

• 2011-08-07 10:02
  • UD}w

Im thinking in returning my transformer (32gb model), i hate the backlight bleeding problem and the tablet construction its not very solid, the left part with the vol. control and on/off button the housing its kind of loose. i also have the virtual keyboard lag. the rest, touch, screen contrast and colors, gps and wifi reception is very good (im on 3.2).

• 2011-08-06 18:05
  • iIeC

> In reply to dionson @ 2011-08-04 14:13 from IWY{ - click to readI just Got the eee Pad without keyboard and I'm very pleased. After comparing it with a friend's Iconia, we were more pleased with the Asus: It's lighter and the wi-fi reception is better, among other things.

• 2011-08-05 06:01
  • LEAg

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-08-01 04:28 from wMHH - click to readYes it does. in my opinion it's the best tablet there is because of the keyboard. It's not the lightest, but the possibilities with the keyboard attached are better than on other tablets...

• 2011-08-04 20:39
  • nQAe

i want to buy tablet but im not sure, iconia A500 or ASUS Eee pad?

• 2011-08-04 14:13
  • IWY{

Does it fold down when docked with keyboard?

• 2011-08-01 04:28
  • wMHH

> In reply to Stuntman @ 2011-07-25 21:44 from NGfv - click to readI personnaly had a few lagging problem with the virtual (and also the physical keybord) in the stock Honneycomb browser on my Eee Pad Transformer.
However Opera works fine without any keyboard lag so I realy recommend you to use Opera.

Hope this helps.

• 2011-07-29 22:37
  • 0kId

I'm currently considering the Eee Pad and the iPad 2. The iPad 2 seems to have a better touch screen interface. I really like some of the gestures that I see in iOS that Android doesn't have. Pinch to zoom on a video automatically changes it to full screen. The gestures used on some web sites seem to do what I want more so than on the Eee Pad and other Android tablets.

I am familiar with Android, as I have an Android phone. Those advantages the iPad 2 has isn't a deal breaker for me. What I really like about the Eee Pad is the keyboard attachment. That's what is really drawing me towards the Eee Pad. I tried an Eee Pad at the store and found that on the Android Forums web site, the keyboard (virtual) lags a bit much like my phone (before my phone got a firmware upgrade). I'm thinking that a firmware upgrade would also resolve this issue on the Eee Pad. It's not a deal breaker for me as I probably would be using the Opera browser which doesn't exhibit this problem.

Just wondering if anyone experienced any lag when using the virtual keyboard. It only happened on that one site. Other sites are fine.

• 2011-07-25 21:44
  • NGfv
Total of 187 user reviews and opinions for Asus Transformer TF101.