Asus V66 - user opinions and reviews

Asus

5.3
5.6
5.6

> In reply to rmcaubs@yahoo.co.uk @ 2008-07-01 10:35 from vpdE - click to readyes the 2gb minisd is compatible to asus v66 model, im tried it.. its working.. now my phone has a 2gb external memory and 60mb internal memory

• 2008-07-03 17:19
  • v0qx
  • rmcaubs@yahoo.co.uk
  • Rating0

Is 2Gb Mini SD Card compatible to ASUS V66 Phone?

• 2008-07-01 10:35
  • vpdE

> In reply to romer @ 2008-05-21 22:39 from P$9x - click to readWE HAVE SAME PROBLEM,TRY TO ADD ME basiliosilanghermosa this is my ym...pls try to txt me if u solve your problem...tnxs

• 2008-06-10 07:13
  • w0QQ

> In reply to prince ivan @ 2008-06-06 15:16 from pu7P - click to readin wellcom

• 2008-06-10 07:10
  • w0QQ

> In reply to shahril zamzam @ 2007-11-03 19:49 from TS$e - click to readyou can even use up to 2G mini sd card in our mobile..ive tried it! we have all the same problem..where to buy the casing for our mobile..my unit has too many scratches already and i want to replace it..because i love this phone so much..ive been using this for almost 2 years..

• 2008-06-06 15:16
  • pu7P

does asus v66 doesnt accept any other charger other than asus charger? i had used other usb charger. It charged at first 5 minutes but cant proceed to full charge.

• 2008-06-03 00:53
  • RxVm

i've been using the v66 for a year now and im having problems with this phone, it always shut off. and the funny thing is i usually put it inside the fridge and then it will open and later on it will shut off again. its working if im on an air conditioned room. i believe its a battery issue and i dont know where to find an asus battery and even the casing... tsk tsk tsk

• 2008-05-21 22:39
  • P$9x

Can anyone help me on how to use the internet on this phone? Kindly give me the steps! Thanks alot! :) Please email it to me. Thanks again. :)

michelle_0234@yahoo.com

• 2008-05-20 13:41
  • PEHB

Well its been a year im using this V66 phone and now im encountering problems like failing to send message but the network display on the screen is full. Need to replace Housing or casing, where can I buy it? sometimes It was authomatically turn off. will you please send me solution for this matter. Thank you.

• 2008-03-31 03:36
  • 2At6

hi,I want to sync my contacts and sms with my pc but lost the software CD.Could anyone give me the link of that software/driver?I searched on the web but failed. If anyone has this software - could you please email me .. thanks a lot.

• 2008-03-17 14:55
  • MT21

Considering its affordability, I like to rate this phone an overall 7.8

It really have some significant features you would think to be found only in high end phones. The only downside of this gadget is the availability of its parts. Most of the service centers dont have a ready parts which must be ordered first somewhere (Taiwan?) to be able fix your phone.

• 2008-03-14 08:35
  • 2A3r

hi guys! please help me to have a cds for v66 cellphone. badly needed asap. here is my cell nr 09178229293 thanks!

• 2008-03-04 06:34
  • w0QN

for keypad problem maybe the keypad film or keypad I.C,need to reflow or replace.about stereo sound i don like it cos not power like any SAGEM(single but pure SPEAKER),sometimes stereo sound can,t hear at very noisy place,vibrate?i never on my vibrate at my 2 model X8 and nokia 6708,this two unit is mono sound and is enough more than vibrate.vibrate can effect to your hp board.i just think to purchase v66 but screen and sound make me think twice.

• 2008-02-15 04:06
  • ibqT

you know what ive been using this phone for about a year, it is given by my sister because she a bought a new sone ericsson k800i...then this phone has mp3./..thats the only thing that i like it...but it has no bluetooth....and the messaging was not good,,the text..oHHH,, and not big memory,.._____-- im just waiting for my brother to send some money. so that i will buy new phone,.,...in our country..ASUS is not very popular...they like most is nokia,,when they heard ASUS...they always say "ASUS MARYOSEP" which means "oh my God" in our language----

• 2008-02-09 05:36
  • PSvM

I hv juz bought it for few days, it has a good connection in USB cable ,it can be used for charging when u connect to USB port , though , the USB charger(Motorola) can be used with this phone too. but soung quality still need improrement!! The price is too cheap!!! the screen is pixelated not really clear cz jz 128 x 160

• 2007-12-19 18:27
  • ibbs

this phone is easy to use.. where can i get an asus casing??

• 2007-12-15 07:01
  • UD}a

i've use it almost one year..and it is very cool phone..
but why my gprs just 'pop' ..i mean every the second its appear gprs icon and its deduct my prepaid...

i dont know why its turn like that..i want to know why..and if there any upgrade for message tone??

• 2007-12-06 08:42
  • ibah

i just bought today, 4 nov 2007, its good handphone with the features. easy to download and connection from PC. But my handphone shop said this phone only can use 512 miniSD? it this thru? what is the best brand miniSD for asus v66?

• 2007-11-03 19:49
  • TS$e

the keypod is easy to scratch...

• 2007-10-30 06:44
  • T6Lw
Total of 80 user reviews and opinions for Asus V66.