Asus V80 - user opinions and reviews

Asus

6.4
6.5
6.5

how to remove handset lock code i forgot the code . .

• 2014-03-22 06:27
  • t7MH

how to update v80 asus

• 2011-11-10 04:33
  • wYDF

My phone battery just expanded. Well I've been using this for more than 3 years so I guess it cannot be blamed.

pro:
-Good Battery Life
-Affordable price
-Stylish look and antifriction body

con:
-Occasionally Freezes specially when access Combined
SMS inbox
-Buggy firmware like while texting on sms, no firmware update so far.

• 2011-07-12 09:47
  • ubgY

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-10-17 16:27 from t7EZ - click to readAsus V80 battery is available in Welcom

• 2011-05-20 06:09
  • vx2U

my problem is my v 80 asus handset lock code please help me thank you

• 2011-04-13 18:37
  • K7gN

> In reply to Gem @ 2011-02-12 00:54 from t7%P - click to readi hav asus v80 but keypad was broke wer place can i buy it..im in bulacan

• 2011-03-02 15:35
  • vj1k

> In reply to Gem @ 2011-02-12 00:54 from t7%P - click to readtry to go at kingcom,that is the authorized service center of asus

• 2011-02-27 13:12
  • t7Xi

I have my cp asus V80 and the housing is broke i am living now in san pablo city laguna but i couldnt find the housing for replacement? is there available housing now for ASUS V80? if yes where i can find it to buy and how much? also the charger is not workng anymore so. i need to buy one..thanks

• 2011-02-12 00:54
  • t7%P

i have a V80 ASUS mobile phone, i have a probleme withe the keypad it doen't work any more, am in morocco my phone number is 00212679754140.please help me.

• 2011-01-19 16:07
  • 9AuA

good day... i ask you where can i buy the batery of my asus v80? cause it it very fast to drain the batery. im here now in dubai. can you please help me....... cause i love my phoneasus v80.

thanks very much.

otep....

• 2010-11-22 09:36
  • TrpX

i had also ASUS V80 for almost 4 years, it also have problems occuring the incoming messages,but eventhough i really love its features especially the camera..but i cannot use it outside because the casing is totally unusable and the speaker was connected in the casing so i cannot use it with phone calls,please tell me where can i find it..

• 2010-11-21 04:28
  • sxvi

i am using my asus v80 for 3 years now.. my only problems are the casing and the bloated battery.. pls help me where can i buy a new battery and casing.. i really love this phone because of the speaker and the camera.. ^_^

• 2010-08-01 17:29
  • tWiD

I had Asusv80 before. It was not easy to use especially in text messages. There were problems occurring when you reply on the incoming message. Another disadvantage using this phone, no "mark all/several." I had a hard time to copy/move one by one certain files. The scroll key is just so @#%$!
But the camera is good. hehe

• 2010-05-23 12:39
  • tWiH

i've had my ASUS V80 for 3 yrs now.great fone and probably my longest serving.all the rumble and tumble of everyday use had taken its toll specially the most vulnerable-the casing.i would like to know if there is an available casing here in cebu,phils?how much is it?

• 2010-05-01 02:45
  • t7Ej

> In reply to eugene @ 2007-10-06 07:31 from wYC6 - click to readMy network send me manual instruction on how to activate the MMS, still I cannot receive proper MMS Feature. pls help me...

• 2010-03-03 18:48
  • vxuw

try to change USB cable. Buy a new one. probably a problem in it since you said sometimes it connects and sometimes it does not.

• 2010-01-21 03:31
  • 9xH9

hello. im frm cebu. anyboby can help me where i can purchase a battery for my v80 asus phone. since only wellcom store displayed an asus phone and now its almost obsolate and i can no longer find a store selling a battery for v80...here's my contact no. 09173996683. waiting for your help..thanks

• 2009-10-17 16:27
  • t7EZ

> In reply to it's just a secret @ 2009-09-09 12:45 from vj1U - click to readits reading the memory..or maybe u clicked on "mass storage" after u plugged the usb in

• 2009-10-12 20:21
  • vxhC

i have this phone i know a lot of it if you have some questions please post here =)

but i have 1 Q: Why do the phone turned off while i'm watching videos in it. when i plug into my computer via USB , it charged although it's battery is still full?

• 2009-09-09 12:45
  • vj1U

> In reply to Nicole @ 2009-06-24 06:48 from vxp{ - click to readjust ignore it.you didn't need the cd.open your my computer than see if there's any disk named "Removable Disk E:" it means the computer red it although it doens't recognize

• 2009-09-09 12:38
  • vj1U
Total of 201 user reviews and opinions for Asus V80.