Asus VivoTab RT TF600T - user opinions and reviews

206200

6.4
6.2
6.4

64GB, 2GB ram, good battery, extra keyboard, can connect to a mouse, external hard disc, memory stick, etc. Actually a very good piece of equipment. only downfall is the lack of apps, but it is increasing steadily. Pity it is using Windows RT 8.1 (upgraded recently) and not Windows 8.1

• 2014-02-18 13:26
  • EbbG

AVOID AT ALL COSTS. though it was a good buy how wrong can one person be. i have multiple computer devices with different operating systems. it is difficult to determine if my problems are from Windows RT or the unit itself, but OMG! it is useless and i don't want to sell it to anyone. would like to change operating systems but can't seem to find anyone that has done it successfully.

• 2014-02-16 16:50
  • kgDB

Don't buy any Asus product if u r in India bcoz the is no proper service centers they treat u like shit,and keep the device for more than a month to repair or replacement so never go for Asus I'm feeling very bad I spent 479$ for this shit

• 2014-01-22 06:22
  • U{ZK

> In reply to bashir4909 @ 2013-12-07 12:06 from K5hY - click to readIt have the feature, it's a really good tablet.

• 2014-01-06 02:59
  • LuEq

I think "Me 400" is so cool buy that one

• 2013-12-14 18:38
  • HIA$

Hey guyz. I am planning to buy this tablet. I just wanna make sure that if it has all the features of office. Can anyone recommend me
PS. do not say me to buy any ios or android cuz I just wanna buy it for microsoft Windows which they lack

• 2013-12-07 12:06
  • K5hY

there is another model called asus vivotab ME400. it has more storage than the TF600T and speed.

• 2013-11-13 17:38
  • tevd

Avoid at all costs if you dont want be waiting an hour for 803kb app to install. Im trying to troubleshoot this atm but cant cos (even though its plugged in on charge,) it keeps discharging faster than it can charge. If your looking for £350 place-mat that is slower than dial up (when using LTE) then, this is the slate for you.

• 2013-10-02 13:38
  • 9E79

> In reply to Deepak @ 2013-07-26 08:47 from 2@rD - click to readUnfortunately I had the same problem oh the gost touch after almost 1 month of using. It is started after that I calibrated the screen. I will try to send it to the store for repairing. It is really not fair because I pay it for 580 euro +vat. Sad sad sad

• 2013-10-01 22:45
  • Hyyi

I got this device from e-bay , I really enjoyed it , browsing is fast and smooth. Playing games is a great but the sound is a little low. it's price is 279$ seems reasonable.

• 2013-09-02 10:33
  • nT3h

> In reply to Vincent @ 2013-06-24 04:47 from tueA - click to readcan ipad do the office works and print?

• 2013-08-04 02:58
  • Kg%g

I have a Asus Vivo SmartTab.

Don't buy this tab... Ghost touches all over the screen are rendering this unusable. I have reset it multiple times but nothing seems to help.

• 2013-07-26 08:47
  • 2@rD

> In reply to Vincent @ 2013-06-24 04:47 from tueA - click to readi disagree...high end android can do anything you want..sony's xperia tablet z can swim(not literally) coz its water resistant, has an ir blaster for remote control and has an NFC technology ..or an samsung galaxy note 10.1 that has a S-pen support,..ipad don't have these features.. sorry

• 2013-06-29 14:14
  • t7MX

> In reply to Christian A. Saputra @ 2013-06-03 15:55 from 6%D0 - click to readYou better buy iPad, because iPad can do anything you want.....;)

• 2013-06-24 04:47
  • tueA

Boo, they have a very bad aftersales quality, they don't care about you. My vivotab went into a ghost touch after 40s days usage. And they are trying to fix this thing with a "rubber time"

• 2013-06-16 20:05
  • PA7E

> In reply to Christian A. Saputra @ 2013-06-03 15:55 from 6%D0 - click to readTry to explore Asus VivoTab Smart..
It has a full Windows 8. Unlike VivoTab RT its limited
Windows browsing.
VivoTab Smart is a good partner for office works...

• 2013-06-16 05:44
  • t7Xh
  • Christian A. Saputra
  • Rating0

Hi all,

I am planning to buy a windows tablet that good for browsing, games, and working purposes such as microsoft office like excel, word. Any recommendation? I am considering Asus Vivo, Microsoft Surface, lenovo thinkpad 2? Thx.

• 2013-06-03 15:55
  • 6%D0

same for me. It is a good tab for basic computing. But now some touch features wont work. I spent $500 for 32gb which became a piece of shit

• 2013-06-03 09:55
  • McXA

The specifications show that it has a talktime of 9hours whereas it has no SIM!!!!!!

• 2013-04-13 08:37
  • YW2y

Are we Brazilians rich?
This model cost U$1450 on stores here in Brazil!
Are you serious?!

How I use Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 + cheap Samsung dual core notebook, I don't care.

• 2013-03-30 15:26
  • LjYH
Total of 43 user reviews and opinions for Asus VivoTab RT TF600T.