RAJU.Msc, 15 Mar 2017after completing 3rd calibration , do un installations and update all the installed a... moreBro I did all these steps.
Battery from 100-75 percent drain very fast .in just 40 minutes (100-93% in 10 minute phone use ) remaining i23% in 30 minutes
yuv thind, 15 Mar 2017Ok bro I will uninstall maximum possible, downloaded apps but preinstalled apps you listed I h... moreafter completing 3rd calibration , do un installations and update all the installed applications .
enable super boost
deny all the applications from auto starting
install Kaspersky internet security
reduce display brightness
enable proximity sernsor
Asus Zenfone 2 Laser, 14 Mar 2017Thanks RAJU. But for your opinion, is it okay if I need to upgrade it or not?yes upgrade
RAJU.Msc, 14 Mar 2017yes I have all the applications except ( ai keyboard plu and plugin , and another app w... moreOk bro I will uninstall maximum possible, downloaded apps but preinstalled apps you listed I had, already uninstalled . those apps unable to unistall I disabled them. .
Will reply you soon . moreover 3 rd cycle of battery caliberation is about to conplete
RAJU.Msc, 14 Mar 20171) go to recovery mode , do wipe cache partition and restart the phone.
in lollypop vers... morethank you sir for your help...i've done recovery mode and wiped cache partition but my phone is still restarting...
and how do i boot my phone in safemode? and what preloaded applications shoul i uninstall?
yuv thind, 12 Mar 2017Bro, I am also using marshmello .thanx for supporting .take your time to analyseallow the application MEDIA to access internet ,to downloade applications from google play store
if you not enabled the MEDIA , you cant download any apps
Lollip to Marshm, 12 Mar 2017Hi, pls describe to me what are the benefits in upgrading the software of this phone Asus Zenf... morepros
1) Quadrooter infections are solved
2) some preinstalled applications are removed by asus
3) some preinstalled applications can be uninstalled by the users little bit battery drains problems
4) new zenUI has been improved
5) doze mode has been added
6) charging time is decreased from 3hours 20 minutes to 3 hours
1) guest user has removed
2) creating of multiple accounts are removed
3) installing of applications in memory card has removed
4) moving applications datas from internal memory to memory card has been removed
5) little bit battery drains problems
6) asus email client removed
7) asus messaging app removed and waste.
8) asus calendar removed
Anonymous, 14 Mar 2017I have a problem...after i restarted my phone...my phone hangs up at loading screen and restar... more1) go to recovery mode , do wipe cache partition and restart the phone.
in lollypop version .
2) there is a QUADROOTER GRAPHICS infections are there , its affected 900 million android users only SNAPRAGON processors.
3) boot the phone in safemode and uninstall the some downloaded applications and some preloaded applications if possible,
4) once yur phone ha s solved the restarting problem , after that update to marshmallow v 6.0. 1 to solve quadrooter infections
yuv thind, 12 Mar 20172gb /16 gbI allowed the following applications to connect internet without my knowledge and remaining all the applications are denied to access internet
Digital media service ( recommended )
facebook app manager
Gmail ( recommended )
Google contacts sync ( recommended )
google play store ( recommended )
Google services ( recommended )
Kaspersky internet security ( recommended )
M-kavach ( recommended )
Google messages ( recommended )
My airtel ( recommended )
Opera mini beta
prey ( recommended )
Shareit ( recommended wifi only )
Sygic ( recommended ) if you need offline map with searching places
i am not using the following applications regularly , so i will uninstall the applications , I install only when I order the product with discount .
reply to me
yuv thind, 12 Mar 2017Bro, I am also using marshmello .thanx for supporting .take your time to analyseyes I have all the applications except ( ai keyboard plu and plugin , and another app which is money )
1) I analysised for Trojans , viruses , none of the applications are infected .
2) I found aslight hanging problems , when I open two applications aftered installed .
3) ram usage is increased ffrom 1.4GB to 1. 9GB
4) 2 GB internal space is occupied by applications.
5) free recharge , earn charge applications are advertising apps with downloading other applications with eating lots of data MB from internet pack.
6) many applications are fully wasted and its takes much battery powers from the battery .
7) I think you having much crazy about installing applications with less than 2GB ram space.
8) I recommend you to uninstall applications you were downloaded , and some preinstalled applications are also capable of uninstalling .
9) do uninstall the applications and gets much amount of free ram .
10) use asus mobile manager , enable super boost by selecting all boxes.
11) use asus auto start manager , deny all the applications from downloaded and preinstalled category.
12) enable only antivirus or internet security application from auto starting.
13) use asus mobile manager , enable data usage , untick check boxes for few downloaded applications .
14) the following applications are uninstalled
ai.type emojj plugins
ai. Type keyboard plus
basic day dreams,
Black hole ,
cam scanner full version,
MP3 VIDEO CONVERTOR
mmx hill climber,
mp3 video converter,
Mx player pro,
My backup pro,
offline dictionary pro,
Ways 2 sms,
yuv thind, 12 Mar 2017Bro one more query, when I caliberate battery as you said , Can I improve battery performance yes your battery will definitely gets improved after calibrating
I have a problem...after i restarted my phone...my phone hangs up at loading screen and restarts again...by the way, my phone is still in Lollipop...
Raju...please nform that is asus zenfone 2 laser ze550kl is going to get the nougat?? do u have any news??
RAJU.Msc, 11 Mar 2017THANKS FOR THE list , many applications are not in installed in my phone , today I will in... moreBro one more query, when I caliberate battery as you said , Can I improve battery performance
Sunny gupt, 10 Mar 2017Do u update it from direct lollipop to 1998 marshhmallowNo I, did, step, by step
Hi, pls describe to me what are the benefits in upgrading the software of this phone Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL 3GB from Lollipop to Marshmallow? And is there cons and pros for doing the upgrade? Pls comment based on your knowledge. Thank You!