RAJU.Msc, 20 Nov 2016directly to computer and then copy to memory cardI did not understand... why to download on computer and then copy ti sd card.. my phone is showing option to download marshmallow ... can i download it directly on phone?
So if I get your steps correctly that you did for WiFi not working after 1877 update is below
1. Enter Recovery, Perform "Wipe Data / Factory " and then after it completes turn off the phone by choosing "Power Off"under the recovery menu
2. Enter Recovery again, Wipe Cache Partition and apply the offline update for 1794 by choosing Apply from SD Card. (The SD Card has the 1794 update that was downloaded)
3. Reboot phone, reach the normal screen and do not update the apps
4. Update to 1877 from the normal screen via FOTA
5. Reboot the system after the process is complete and then update the apps
sebax, 22 Nov 2016also having the same issues..i tried hard reset then wipe cache then directly update from sd c... morein my phone , those problems are solved .
1) last version I das 1794 , and then updated to 1877 via FOTA , wifi dint not worked
2) went to recovery mode , I did hard reset , switched off it
3) I copied the offline firmware 1794 to sd card , went to recovery mode , I applied the the firmware
4) rebooted the phone , went to normal mode , and then I installed firmware then updated to 1877 via FOTA , ( no updated the applications ) restarted the phone and then swirtched off .
5) went to recovery mode , I did hard reset , switched off it , and then switched on again , went to normal mode , updated all the applications and then switched off
6) went to recovery mode , I did wipe cache partition , problems solved
RAJU.Msc, 08 Nov 2016good , whats the charging time to complete from 0% to 100% in online switched on mo... moreWhile updating to 1877 it is showing not able to mount. So update is failing. How to update. Please help
chinmoy ............, 15 Nov 2016I can't update last two update release by ausu
it always goes in recovery and show message
E... morealso having the same issues..i tried hard reset then wipe cache then directly update from sd card manually but its still the same problem...what can i do how to update this...please reply raju
amir, 20 Nov 2016hi
does OTG work,after update to marshmallo?( ze550kl )
thanksyes works with usb 2.0 version only , I personally tested on this mobile in lollypop in all updates and marshmallow in all updates
pradi[p jadhav, 17 Nov 2016my mobile is asus zenfone leser 2 (5.5) but problem is spekar not working, also 3 time chang... morethat means , either board circuit problems or from , softwares problems. try in safemode
i am using ASUS Zenfone laser 2 550kl(3gb ram).i wanted your opinion sir ,in this phone
which slot (1 our 2) is suitable for reliance gio lte sim.please answer me sir.
my mobile is asus zenfone leser 2 (5.5)
but problem is spekar not working,
also 3 time changed at kolhpur so why this problem repeated.
Gc, 16 Nov 2016Battery standby time & using time? by latest update . charging time 3 hours 30 minutes
Leomir, 17 Nov 2016The front camere of my Zenfone 2 laser is not working. Eve i already Reset and update all need... more1) go to safe mode and check again
2) go to normal mode, settings ---apps--camera --permissions --enable all the permissions
3) restart the phone and check again
4) uninstall camera app , switch off phone , go to recovery mode , wipe cache partition
5) reboot phone , recheck the problem, update the camera app
The front camere of my Zenfone 2 laser is not working. Eve i already Reset and update all needed apps even my system update.