siva, 28 Aug 2016Congratulations guys .now ASUS ZenFone 2 laser listed in jio site .so you can generate code an... moreHi iam user of asus zonfone max phone i will tried jio sim in my phone becouse stuck virifications so please tell me my problem
Congratulations guys .now ASUS ZenFone 2 laser listed in jio site .so you can generate code and get free SIM .download myjio app and click get sim and then turn on you GPS.now give your phone no and ur name submit.you will get otp and enter it.and app generate barcode.screenshot it.it will show you stores near by you.go store with code your is proof Xerox and your passport size photo .they will give you form fill it .and they give you SIM. After 2 days it will activate.I have just now created my code and going to get jio sim tomorrow 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
RAJU.Msc, 27 Aug 2016this issues are present in marshmallow I am having problem with the mic.caller can't hear my voice but the speaker and receiver are working fine.any solutions?
RAJU.Msc, 23 Aug 2016i have 3gb vesrion , i did manual updated to latest , 21.40.1220.1794Hi, may i know if this update suites with 2gb veraion?
irshad ch, 26 Aug 2016U need a twrp recovery and adb tool to work this. Just wipe the asdf .Can u please elaborate.or atleast give link to how to do it thanks
Why aren't we able to generate code for jio sim....and Samsung is getting the code....instantly..??
Anonymous, 27 Aug 2016Is this cell is applicable for jio sim..???Yes
For more follow the link
Hello.. is there a clear solution with the Slow GPS connection on laser 5.5? still dont have a fix on mine..
this is very important news for zenfonesnapdragon processors smartphone users
1) these zenfone are already infected with QUAD ROOTER
2) its a kernel drivers are affected , so thta hackers can easilt injected malfunction drivers and services in our phones and hackers acn take ful control of our phhones
3) more than 900 million snapdragon processors chipset made smartphones are affected .like high end phones
4) all oem phone manufactures asked to allow to release a patch drivers to smartphones
5) qualcomm given the unlocking code to al oem manufactures ,
6) asus still waiting to release the patch to solve above QUADROOTER issues , its having 3 vulnerability
7) last week , i send email with all screenshots to asus and KASPERSKY antivirus deperatment to examine
dont worry to all zenfone users , this issues will solve very soon
post your reply in thisd regard
sebax, 25 Aug 2016my build no. is MMB29P.WW_user_21.1220.1708_20160621... now tell me the solution please bro...... more1 )update to latest version 21.1220.1794_20160722
2) contacts deleting problems is known issues in latest marshmallow ,
i already forwarded this issues starting at first day , asus engineers are working to solve it.
3) delete the contacts first whichever you dont need it
4) go to settings ---acounts-- google--- disable contacts
5) click asus mobile manager ---data usage --control app data usage--- 3 dots --show system -- uncheck mark google contacts sync
post your reply
Atul, 26 Aug 2016i have upgraded my asus laser 550kl to marshmallow but some applications are not working, How ... morewith yoursdelf you cant go to previous lollypop version , but you can install manually marshmallow old versions starting from 21.________---
i did not get any update to my phone and at present i am using lollipop 5.0.2 and i want the marshamallow update when it comes to my phone.
i have upgraded my asus laser 550kl to marshmallow but some applications are not working, How to upgrade previous version lollipop. Kindly reply