RAJU.Msc, 18 Mar 2017I got problem in 1877 , so downgraded to 1794 and then installed 1877 and then I reinst... moreit seems that im gonna have to bring my phone to a service center...ive done everything you suggested but my problem still exists...1.) rebooting in load screen again and gain, 2.) E:can't open/asdf/recovery/last_log still exists when doing factory reset and clear cache partition in recovery mode and 3.) i cant install previous MM firmware like 1877 and 1794. But anyway, i appreciated your help.
RAJU.Msc, 15 Mar 2017yes upgrade RAJU why so many users complaining about there ZE550KL after they update it to marshmallow? I think I will not continue updating my phone from Lollipop to Marshmallow.
Sunny gupt, 18 Mar 2017What type of problems did u faced in 1877?E:can't open/asdf/recovery/last_log
YotneK, 18 Mar 2017is it the 1708? 1794? or 1877? sorry for being so pesky...im really worried about my phone sir.I got problem in 1877 , so downgraded to 1794 and then installed 1877 and then I reinstalled 1877 .
its not solved means , go to service center
RAJU.Msc, 18 Mar 2017not lolly pop , install previous version marshmallowis it the 1708? 1794? or 1877? sorry for being so pesky...im really worried about my phone sir.
RAJU.Msc, 18 Mar 2017i have received same error message , but i solved myself , i installed previous vers... moreyou mean to say is you installed the lollipop then installed the latest MM? or you installed the previous version of MM and then installed the latest version of MM?
YotneK, 18 Mar 2017i've done what you said sir...ive installed the latest firmware through sd card and after it c... morei have received same error message , but i solved myself ,
i installed previous version and then i installed updated version
then i did factory reset .
then i installed same version , and i did factory reset ,
and then i booted in normal mode , and then i wiped cache partition in recovery mode.
that's all , problems are solved .
i don't know , whether same steps will solve your problems ,
RAJU.Msc, 17 Mar 2017if your phone not turned on means
1) battery not charged
2) top power button broke... morei've done what you said sir...ive installed the latest firmware through sd card and after it completed installing, ive done factory reset and cleared cache partition. But when i rebooted it, the problem still persist...my phone hangs at load screen and restarts again and again...by the way, when i wipe cache in recovery mode this appears - E:can't open/asdf/recovery/last_log
YotneK, 16 Mar 2017how do i boot in safe mode even if your phone is not turned on? though i can boot it in recov... moreif your phone not turned on means
1) battery not charged
2) top power button broked .
3) try to charge the phone in switched off and then reinsert the battery and try to switch on
4) if phone successfully switched on means , then do manual update through recovery mode.
YotneK, 17 Mar 2017when booted in recovery mode, i noticed that im at MM 6.0.1...does this mean that i successful... moreYES with corrupted ,
I said you to reinstall the same firmware or higher version
RAJU.Msc, 17 Mar 20171) first download latest firmware file and copy to memory card . 2) go to recovery mode ... morewhen booted in recovery mode, i noticed that im at MM 6.0.1...does this mean that i successfully installed the MM?
YotneK, 17 Mar 2017my phone is getting in my nerve...i thought my phone is ok when i booted it in normal after fa... more1) first download latest firmware file and copy to memory card .
2) go to recovery mode , do factory reset , and reboot the system
3) wait for to come to main screen to call normally.
4) switch off the phone , put the memory card (with firmwarw file,
5) switch on , go to recoverymode , apply update from sd card , choose to install and wait atleast 45 minutes , at last reboot now
6) connect the charger ,
RAJU.Msc, 16 Mar 2017if you can able to boot in to recovery mode means , 1) do wipe cache partition and ... moremy phone is getting in my nerve...i thought my phone is ok when i booted it in normal after factory reset...and i downloaded the latest MM firmware...in the middle of installing the firmware, the problem occurs again...the phone keeps on restarting again and again...it hangs up at loading screen and restarts again...is my problem called bootloop?
The Double tap to screen lock & unlock doesnt work with other launchers, But why? Is there any way to enable it while using other launchers?