Anonymous, 14 Jun 2017Asus, you don't deserve to be a good phone. You need to return all of our money, your phones i... morenope for me...i use it from this phone nearly 3 years now..still good and no prob
Pie, 02 Jun 2017Smart(PH) LTE sim is not recognized on sim1 slot, while it's ok on sim2. Other sims are worki... moreonly one sim support 4g. i had written 4g not LTE. facing same issue with this phone + battery draning issue
Asus, you don't deserve to be a good phone. You need to return all of our money, your phones is a blasphemy
Idiot software design more than hardware design.
It needs update well studied using issues of professional users.
One of the main issues : I can't make miss call by whatsapp because the screen became fully black after first ring!!
Its software not fully compatable with whatsapp video calling too!
I have long list of issues .
To many idiot apps built in the device.
It is shame on Asus history . Do some thing urgently with your software kids developers!!
Best wishes to Asus, I like it
the phone is very bad and also ,,,, i bought the phone on 24/6/2017 and since 24/2/2017 i'm suffering with the phone and i sent it for repairing 3 times and now way still with the same problems and the phone still in guaranty ,,,, i text asus by the email ,,,, adn they said visit the place that you bought the phone from ,,,, it was fnac paris ,,,, and tilll now no solve the problem ...... don't waste your money with asus ,,,, it was very bad choice to get this phone and even the customer service don't solve any problems
Charlico, 24 May 2017Asus ZF2 ZE551ML I've been using it about almost 2 years, probably 1 year and 9 months Her... moreit has 4 GB ram, but it was laggy when i play zigzag. ZIGZAG!!! i use this phone 1,5 years
alvin, 08 Jun 2017i have the same problem, and now after a year, my phone is not working, if you compute the co... moreThis phone is really making me mad. the battery problem I can forgive it, but the ghost touch??? like hell! I was once calling someone and the damn ghost touch turn the call off! The nerve!! I called the guy again, but this damn ghost touch won't let me and I really want to smack this stupid phone on the wall! it's even useless than my 5 years old Xperia U which turning 6 next month. And you are right, the cost is more expensive than samsung since you need to repair it and guess what? Once you repair it, the ghost touch is still there. What a joke! I'm stuck with this phone for a while until Samsung or one plus come out.
Anonymous, 26 May 2017This phone is bad, really really bad. I have sony Xperia U for 5 years and started to go bad a... morei have the same problem, and now after a year, my phone is not working, if you compute the cost its much expensive than the samsung o i phone
Smart(PH) LTE sim is not recognized on sim1 slot, while it's ok on sim2. Other sims are working on both sim slots. Why?
it's a best phone in this budget. some tells that it's worst but they should consider it with keeping in mind budget.
I used it for two years. it's camera and battery is awesome. you don't get in trouble for its battery.
Worst phone used by me till date. Started to loose its battery life after 6 months of use. Hangs like shit . now these ghost touches have made me quit using it.
This phone is bad, really really bad. I have sony Xperia U for 5 years and started to go bad after his 4th year. But with this phone from motherboard company it only lasted for half a year and it started to have battery problem, after that camera suck problem (it becomes so blurry, very blurry!) and if it like wasn't enough for only these two problems, ghost touch appear every single day! it's like his routine to do ghost touch. I'm sick of this phone! 4GB memory is only marketing strategy from asus, 4GB ram runs like 512MB ram, too many asus' useless app, asus launcher is SO, I repeat SO SLOW. I'm done with this phone. It's better you focus making motherboards, ASUS!
Charlico, 24 May 2017Asus ZF2 ZE551ML
I've been using it about almost 2 years, probably 1 year and 9 months
Her... more"Adaptive fast charging"
Fast charge to 70% to avoid hardware damage from overheating ...because ...intel.
True on camera and speaker.
However, currently i always have 2+ gb ram available.
Only down to 1+ gb when i open multiple apps.
(I have NEVER seen my Zenfone 2 RAM drop to below 1gb ram after 2 years of use)
Here's a tip;
Disable most bloatware
And like i mentioned several comments down,
never use 3rd party app cleaner,
asus have their own and it works really good.
(imo, most phone 2015 and up always have their own version of device manager app and most works wonder since they're optimised for the device unlike 3rd party app)
Update manually to Android 6.0, it helps a lot, i posted a comment about it, just scroll down hehe.
Not sure about your problem on WA, might wanna try factory reset
my WA works nicely,
I can even do quick reply from top pop up notif.
Asus ZF2 ZE551ML
I've been using it about almost 2 years, probably 1 year and 9 months
Here's that can I summary for this :
- Fast Charging only useful until 70%, after that only normal charge until 100%
- Usage for few First Month since August 2015 is good except battery issue which every below 50%, you should aware that it will dies itself
- All Component is quite durable for charge, headphone jack, and power button
- Camera Quality is one of the worst, because you have to focus and less movement to make sure you get a good picture which still blur if you zoom it about 300% above in Computer
- There's One way to make your ASUS ZF2 ZE551ML camera get clear picture, by using Third-Party Apps, like CameraMX in my Phone
- Speaker is Average, no complaint or appraise about it
- Touch-Screen at First, is amazing, after several drop unmistaken or mistaken because stress or else, sometime it didn't respond well
- Usually there were ghost touch by press emergency number which usually happening if you put your phone in your jeans pocket
- After almost 2 years, there were so many signal trouble, (Bad Receiver, Lost Signal, and Bad Internet Speed in this while my friends by comparison using it in other phones using same carriage)
- Build Quality isn't the best, because several dropdown, costing this Face Camera not work which sometime used by my friends and the phones isn't have any respons, but always showing lagging
- Asus ZenUI Launcher is taking a lot memory just for a launcher and even it has advertising itself in anyway
- No Update just for 5.1.1, not to 6.0.1 yet, so, you can guest how it's works inside this phone
- RAM Memory Allocation is bad, available in 4GB in marketing, but reality only shows 3.8GB, and if you not using anything at first moment buy it, you still have 2GB to use, but for now only 1,2GB at fully potential available to use
- Because I'm using softcover for the backside of the phone, the plastic is really dirty and to clean it, minimal using alcohol which not beer, but sanitizer
- Too Many Build-In Apps which useless, only 15% apps in my phone is useful, the rest is junk
- If you turn on Clean Master, it will advert on your Notificiation and usually if isn't between ads or even malware invitation
- In several weeks before write this, this phone isn't read the SIM2 so well which really annoying
- Browser by ZenUI Build-In isn't work properly again, so like or not, you have to use Google Chrome
- While You update your apps, this phone is cannot be used because the laggy costing the apps that you open while update the other apps might be Crash
- WhatsApp notification even I turn on, it won't tell you except you have to open WhatsApp everytime you need to communicate with someone
- If you turn on your phone quite long without restart or everything, probably the screen wil get affected coz' by GPU cannot load the graphics well, even when you watch video on Youtube
- If you want to play game, my best recommendation to play in Airplane Mode, because the Laggy possiblity is minimal than turn on the signal, I've been try play NFS MW 2012 and it works well, you can play it too while not in airplane mode, but after few plays, it will laggy
- Cost itself is very depreciate, because when it out in Indonesia, starts at Rp. 4,1 Million, I bought it at Rp. 3,9 Millions, today probably only about Rp. 2 Million.
So, after experience this phone, I'm suggesting that you better pick the phones which support quality, software, and less complaint by people.
Because, this phone is good at the beginning cycle, but will be useless at the end of the cycle.
Thanks for watching these many comments :D
Onna, 23 May 2017Hi. may I know how bad it is? what is the aperture of each of the camera? Both front & rear camera using f/2.0 aperture. But I realised after updating from Android L to Android M, the camera becames worst, the picture seems blurry and not sharp as early I used (sorry for my bad english, hope u understand). HDR mode seems can't works very well, very bad
- it supports "Adaptive Fast charging"....
- it has 100GB free subscription on Google Drive.
- customizable screen gestures.