John Aries , 19 Oct 2016ka asus user ng 3 max.. san ba settings ng double tap? hehe zenmotion >> Touch Gesture para sa tap to wake up / turn off screen
roadrunner, 07 Oct 2016zen3max or oppo F1s???opo f1s..zenfonr 3 max camera sucks
Anonymous, 13 Oct 2016Have you experience sudden reboot? Am experiencing it with my unit. I do.
jason, 16 Oct 2016im not satisfied with this unit.. my main problem is front camera..no, no and no
jason, 18 Oct 2016How mins of charging for this phone?and its the battery life good?2hrs charging time.. depends on how you use it, I've tried all day connected to wifi with games, taking pictures = heavy usage = 11-12hrs
rL, 18 Oct 2016how can i remove the popup letters in keyboard. im pissed off with this feature. can someone a... moreSetting > language & input > ZenUI keyboard > toolbar setting > turn off all or pop up you want turn off
Anonymous, 13 Oct 2016Have you experience sudden reboot? Am experiencing it with my unit. Yes, I have experience sudden reboot on my phone zenfone 3 max.
how can i remove the popup letters in keyboard. im pissed off with this feature. can someone answer me and teach me how to remove this?
ram, 17 Oct 2016Im a filipino,where can i buy this phone in philippines,i mean the original one?is this phone good?fone twist - sm cyberzone
asus kiosk sm megamall or sm annex
I've been using it for more than a week now. battery is superb! screen quality is good. doesn't lag. front cam not so good. rear cam has good quality during day light. good enough for it's price range! 9K is so worth it #thumbsup
ram, 17 Oct 2016Im a filipino,where can i buy this phone in philippines,i mean the original one?is this phone good?lazada besh!
Im a filipino,where can i buy this phone in philippines,i mean the original one?is this phone good?
My opinion after 1 full day of use:
- Display is very good for a phone at this price range;
- Very confortable, despite being a 5,2" sized phone;
- Sexy looking phone, the metal casing gives it a premium feel;
- Fingerprint sensor: cool feature, and works very well;
- Battery (of course): this beast will still have plenty of power left once all your friends start to look for their phone chargers.
- Too much bloatware, the usual in ASUS products;
- Processing speed not outstanding, but it's ok for any standard user;
- Not the fastest touch response out there.
- Camera: photos are too grainy and lack definition. It's an OK camera, at best.
- Sound: very underwhelming audio quality, both through headphones and external speaker. Listening to music through Spotify (with audio quality set to "Extreme"), the audio is crackly. This is very noticeable when listening to calmer music, and even at low volumes. Sound definition is not really good either.
The Achilles heel of the Zenfone 3 Max is, without doubt, the sound quality. But hey, for the price it costs, Asus had to sacrifice something. It's a good mid range phone, and that's about it.