Pitcher_Asus, 28 May 2015Hi all zenfone user....don't use smart saving feature because it can drain your battery and he... moreClear shows ur asus member, its funny i never seen any smart saving feature drains battery, well this all oy happens in zenfone :'D, and you the same one replied to my comment i know it well now tell me how much asus pay you all to do this? And will Asus phone will ever get lollipop? Fb uc browser no longer supported what you say about it? what you say about poor camera? What you say about so called gorilla glass which broke when dropped from 30cm height? Why i got blocked when i posted your wifi hotspot issue in Zen talk? Well if you say i brought a mobile at low cost it can perform only upto this, then mobile at same range of price like lenovo a 6000 Hawaii honour holly, moto e are better in performance, camera, battery backup, volume, display brightness, sensors and all others? Can you reply this all asus staffs? Stop fooling people with fake lollipop dates and fake solutions that will never work instead try to give a good mobile and develope a mobile that not running on cheap X86 archetit
Zack, 28 May 2015Update ur zenfone to kitkat....update all google and asus apps and then turn off smart saving.... moreI have latest firmware given by asus all my apps are uptp date but still battery sucks maximum battery back up is just 3 hours worst mobile in the history and worst company cheated millions of users saying lollipop will be out in april for 4,5,6 but still nothing no longer zenfones support FACEBOOK, UC BROWSER, soon CLASH OF CLAN, BOOM BEACH will also stop supporting cause this zenfones work on X86 archetit people who and all brought zenfones are now doomed what the use of buying Zenfones when we can't use top apps no longer top apps will support your cheap X86 zenfones those who bought this sell it as soon as possible don't think about lollipop for zenfone 4 it will never come
gochu, 28 May 2015Good design bt bad battery backup...very noisy CHOCHO CHI CHI Makes soundSet audio wizard to music mode and turn off.....
Hi all zenfone user....don't use smart saving feature because it can drain your battery and heats up your phone.Turn off smart saving.We have find a new issue due testing.
Kratos, 28 May 2015Have been using this for last 3 months here is my handson experience 1) poor battery batte... moreUpdate ur zenfone to kitkat....update all google and asus apps and then turn off smart saving...you will be surprised....it can go 6hours of ur zenfone...
Have been using this for last 3 months here is my handson experience
1) poor battery battery cant go more than 3 hours and im using 400cxg can't imagine about 400cg users status XD
2) worst camera nokia 2000rs mobile has better camera than this
3) very low sound you won't hear incoming call even if the mobile is in your pocket
4) very poor call volume literally you won't hear anything what others talking
5) i broken my screen display when i asked to replace it in service centre they said it would cost 3900rs to replace i asked i brought mobile for 6200rs now your asking 4000 to replace it, i got reply from him that even Motorola cost the same to replace moto e screen then i asked moto e is gorilla glass but your changing a cheap 4th grade soda lime glass i know soda lime is the cheapest of all glass why does it cost 4000rs then he replied if you want change here or else get out of here
6) worst customer service and worst customer care guys both in service centre and Zenfone call centre are so rude
7) have WIFI hotspot problem you have to keep your WIFI hotspot open to all then only it will work if you put any password to protect your wifi hotspot wont work it will keep reseting or switch of wifi hotspot, when i posted about thos in ZENTALK i got banned permanently dear asus you blocked me in your website for talking about ypur shity mobile bugs but you can't block me here or in fb twitter blocking customers who complaint won't help you to hide your device faults
8) in ZENTALK they announced lollipop for zenfone 4 will be released at April then they announced it will be released at may mid then re announced it will at end of may now they are saying they haven't announced any date for release of lollipop in zenfone 4 people who and all believe your zenfone 4 will get lollipop open your eyes i think that will be released only on 2016 cause lollipop for zenfone 5 will release only after 5 months and for zenfone they haven't decided anything yet i dont think Zenfone 4 will get lollipop still i haven't got 4.4.4 kitkat getting lollipop lol that will never happen
9) here's the final thing since this mobile work on X86 archetit lot of apps won't work like UC browser and FB also no longer supported then why i brought this mobile totally waste of money total waste worst mobile of this 21st century and worst company i ever seen
Good design bt bad battery backup...very noisy CHOCHO CHI CHI Makes sound
smart dhina, 27 May 2015Asus t001 mobile is very good working. So how to update lollipop software plz. Lollipop update for zenfone 4 delayed until august or maybe september....be patient...
Nico, 27 May 2015It is compatible to play clash of clans answer me plz., Yes....you can play coc and other hd games....
Asus t001 mobile is very good working. So how to update lollipop software plz.
kris, 27 May 2015Unable to use viber and skype videocall Unable to use my viber or skype videocall..can somebody help me how?
Fade., 22 May 2015It depends what version you are using. Some have 1200mah battery and some have 1600mah. Just l... moreThe Zenfone 4 comes in 2 variants: A400CG and A400CXG. the A400CG uses 1200mAh battery and A400CXG uses 1600mAh battery. All Zenfone 4 model has 8gb of internal memory and there is no 4gb variant
nick , 25 May 2015what is day dream ?? Open setting and then click display...you will see daydream and then turn on....don't use smart saving coz drain your battery and heats up ur phone....
Zack, 23 May 2015Active daydream and then turn off smart saving....what is day dream ??