niru, 07 Sep 2014which model headset is compatible for asus 450cg?3.5mm jack not suitable to this model....iam ... moreplz dont spread bullshit...standard 3.5 mm jack...
any heapdhone works....sound quality is good...I am using rs 60/ 1$ headphone...working great
this phone does not provide headset and yes battery is unsatesfactory tooo .... not a good phone without good battery :(
hear phones not provide ,front camera very wrist quality,battery no satisfaction
please provide headset otherwise useless handset.headset not available at any stores,iam facing lot of problem.
which model headset is compatible for asus 450cg?3.5mm jack not suitable to this model....iam facing too problem with this handset.
iam going to buy this phone any boby tell me is this is a bad phone :(
I don't like the design of this mobile, below buttons it has shading type which looks like mirror. Could have done better. Features is really worth for this price.
cant revive coz i have ordered this phone on 25aug in pre order,
after complaining it was shipped on 4sep,
Flipkart sms me it will be deliver on 6sep.,
today is 7sep still no delivered and on trackking it shows "still not reached ur nearest hub" i called customer care the guy over there is saying it will reach before 22sep...
i Think flipcart had sent there delivery boy walking throug banglore ....
such a bad service by Flipcart ..
cant understand such why Branded companies like ASUS are marketing there phone from such bad service providers who cant deliver on date given by themselves.
Rahul Tiwari, 06 Sep 2014Be careful purchase this product. 17/08/14 I bought an ASUS zenfone 4. Flipkart gave me a good... moreI too can rel8 to ur dilemma.... Have a nexus 7 also from ASUS, with a broken screen...
hi dudes plz escape from diz phone... it is not good and it have hanging and screen orientation problems.. display very bad,, charging average, cam just average so.........
hear phones not provide....... even 1500rs phone also contain hear phone but 7000rs phone...
what is this nonsence ASUS
Hi guys please help me...what to do...
1. Play store is not opening and i cant download from it
2. internet is very slow
3. it cant get connected to 3g network
4. the network strength it shows is very low even in good network range
Anyone who knows the solution of above problems please reply fast otherwise i have to return it...
Thanks in advance...
Pros / Positives Abt Asus A450CG.
1) Overall Build factor is good.
2) Interface is pretty new, different and attractive especially the status bar which can be used for left & right top to bring abt 2 different status field features.
3) Camera has new features like HDR,depth of field, time rewind, 100 burst turbo shots & selfie mode using rear 8MP camera using face detections.
4)Camera in front has 0.3mp and rear has 8mp.
Cons / Negatives
Ive been using it now for 3-4days and here is my opinion.
1) 0.3mp in front does nothing since its too dull to produce any pic due to its poor sensors in detecting light flow.For those of u considering the rear camera 8mp to be great, here is a disappointing viewpoint, the pix generated have faded appearance/grain appearance a tinch of yellowish background is common in all the pix taken.
3) Yes, its true that the phone does lag in multiple usage a bit & heats up a bit but thats not that bad.
4)Battery is little disappointing, just stays for less than 10-11 hours on a normal usage.
Firstly solo phone 'review
Best phone in this price,feature wise it has 4.5 inch display with good viewing angle,OTG support,good UI .
No ambient light sensor,no backlight for under screen buttons etc
Compared to moto e
Screen size,UI ,OTG support,8MP camera with led flash, front camera
Screen quality,usability(for a 4.5 display size it's too big & very slippery plastic body ),battery backup,cheap feel
anmo, 05 Sep 2014Do u think it is worth ordering n waiting... flipkart is not giving any time line by which the... moreVery bad service by flipcart i order on 25 aug afer sending confermation sms that it will deliver on 6 sep it has still not delivered..
does tilt sensors work in this phone ?
If Yes , How ????