My zenfone c turns black everytime i Call or there is someone calling can anyone help me with this issue thank a lot
Is the battery capacity of the asus zenfone c ok? Can it last a day? Reply please
this phone is actually bad cant play games battery dies fast and i just bought it and it is starting to lag already so...
Positive: Good mobile phone in term of the price
1) Battery out (for 3-4 months usage only)
2) The worst part is hard to find the substitute of the battery itself?
This phone is only good for gaming, while the camera have bad quality.
my screen goes black everytime i press on home button. anybody knows how to prevent or fix this issue? i like the phone so much.m😳😳
this phone is crappy, I bought it $86 but i'm willing to sell it $50. I was wrong about Zenphone hype.
my asus zenfoce c camera quality suck ,both the back nd front camera are waste
whern i capture photo from my phones back camera nd zoom the photo the picture brusts nd the picture quality is not also sharp.
so please help me out guys,pls tell me any way so that my phone camera quality gets better
It's getting heated faster.how to increase the ringtone volume.it's not producing enough sounds while ringing
Follow below steps:
1. Enable Â“PowersaverÂ” (Settings >Power management)
2. Close apps that are not used (bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, etc.)
3. Boost memory when you see memory consumes is high with no app running,
4. check for background running applications, stop/disable unwanted apps, you can also manage background running apps from auto-start manager.
alexa, 28 Oct 2015Overheating! No quality at all!@alexa
device does heats when you use heavy apps like games & video streaming but if that's overheating you can check with service center. whereas about charging issues use OEM cables & don't use your device while its charging
yeah..this phone drain the battery very fast, could be stay at 6 hours if you not online the data, 3 to 4 hours if you online the data, this is sucks..
Very cheap quality ....lot of heating while gaming around 48 degrees,automatically shut downs when it is put in pocket 3rd grade screen quality
I don't know why Asus makes such kind cheap smartphone