I got VoLTE on my ASUS ZENfone Max after their latest software update on 21-01-2017. There is a bug though wherein some times the VoLTE gets disabled on it's own and needs a restart to get enabled again. The VoLTE feature works fine with reliance Jio SIM. check call without APP and it is working. Battery backup is approx 2 days once charged with 4G always ON and I am moderate user (Not a game player).
My battery is draining out in 6 to 7 hrs just after 6 months and i'm also facing problem while calling cuz the person next to me is unable to hear me and sometimes touch doesn't response and it also lagging a bit plz help
im having a problem in my mobile that is dubsmash vedio lag problem(doesn't sinking vedio and audio)how to fix it, model zenfone max.
Amit, 21 Jan 2017Anybody having touch issues after VoLTE update? Please answer. It's importantNo problem ..at all volte increased the speed of net iam loving this phone
s.k pandey, 28 Sep 2016very good phone with long battery backup,good camera , it suported jio sim properly no facing ... morePhone is very nice but I m not able to make video call,by jio chat app.can u help me?my phone is ASUS zc550kl
Anybody having touch issues after VoLTE update? Please answer. It's important
Sasi, 17 Jan 2017I have gps problem..gps nit at all working properly... How to solve this problem.. over bright... moreWe share the same problem. Please go to Asus Center to fix this issue, especially when your warranty card still valid. Maybe hardware problem, not software. I read this problem in many website so Asus should take serious for this problem.
Reasons for buying Zenfone 3 Max from Staples Canada.
1. Asus sells decent and reliable computer motherboards.
2. True unlocked phone. Put my sim in and boom, I was connected. No need for fiddling with carriers and APNs.
3. Very good price $199 CD + Tax (likely discontinued).
4. Beautiful hard body. Second week dropped it from about 18 inched on hard ceramic tile; not even a wee bit of a scratch, where others could have had a nasty gash.
5. Works like a charm, no fancy magic tricks but not a slow poke either.
6. Finger print reader at first felt like it was in the wrong place at the back and kind of fidgety, but once I got the knack of it, work every time.
7. I donÂ’t work for Asus nor am I paid for this review, I just like the phone so much I had to tell someone!
Anonymous, 15 Jan 2017yes it does, it also supports VOLTEYou're right.thanks
I have some calling problem the person at other end is not able to hear me and its for each and every call I receive or I make
Ajay, 16 Jan 2017Yes its support volte, after update software.Is the update available for 410 model too?
I have gps problem..gps nit at all working properly... How to solve this problem.. over brightness problem...
vicky, 16 Jan 2017after present update volte has started to work but there is problem in reception. sound coming... moreHey bud is the volte update only for 615 chipset... or also 410... but volte not working in ma phone after update also i talked to the customer care they told volt is for 410 chipset also