Terrible phone that I ever used, below are the cons that I cannot put up with:
1. GPS is not smooth or not working (Very rare to see it is working). You will be having terrible GPS navigation experience when you are using the phone. EG: You will hear 'GPS signal lost' frequently from Google Map and 'Searching for GPS network' in Waze all the time.
2. Data hotspot malfunction. Sometimes, when I open the hotspot, the network tends to be crashed. Everytime I faced this issue, I have to restart my mobile.
3. Facing lagging issue frequently when playing the game or taking phone (no longer laser shooting).
I feel very disappointed after I have using this phone, longer battery life with dumb GPS caused lots of problem for my travelling schedule as I ALWAYS get into the wrong direction...
1 year I have been using it and I am like going to change the new phone...
Navnath more, 19 Dec 2016I am using this ASUS ZenFone max since 6 months. Problem is jio 4g symbol automatically appear... moreI have Asus Max . When I use jio sim the 4G symbol something appear and disappear.. how to solve ?
after present update volte has started to work but there is problem in reception. sound coming from earpiece stutters. please ,if anybody help. thanks
Sudharsan-ak, 16 Jan 2017Does this model support 2 sim cards + microsd card at the same time? Or hybrid sim slot?Yes, this model supports 2 sim cards + microsd card at the same time. Its not a hybrid slot phone. You can buy it without any doubt as I am using same model.
Does this model support 2 sim cards + microsd card at the same time? Or hybrid sim slot?
Does this model have hybrid sim slot? That is the only doubt regarding this model
Mohammed, 14 Jan 2017this mobile have tow problems with me camera not take all the photo when capture the batte... moredont update camera app in google play store. this may be one of the reason.. and another is if u take more than 8 picture on one go. u can not save it at a stretch ..
1. Monster battery life.
2. Glove Mode.
3. Instant Update to latest version.
4. ZenUI is Amazin.
5. Double tap screen lock and off.
6. Supports to 90% of apps.
7. 72% and above mobile to screen ratio.
8. Supports LTE and above as per the android update.
9. Hardcore Gorilla Glass protection.
10. As Android is updated, front camera quality is automatically updated and rear camera is default updated.
11. Ultimate sensing capabilities.
12. Short cut while screen look, swipe C it automatically open camera.
13. Zen motion updates.
14. Superb Speakers.
15. Amazin theme support !!!
16. Trivid Technology is such an amazin !.
17. super battery saver mode.
18. frekin looks !!.
19. 2gb ram is more than enough !!
20. high end graphics ! Can play any games, PokemonGo, NFS Mostwanted (paid version with higher end graphics)
21. There are many built in apps. u dont need to download them.
22. Little bit heavier, 202 gms.
Iam in search of finding faults in Asus Zenfone Max.. No faults found till today ie. 16.1.2017..
Soo Good !! If ur finding a smartphone in 10k budget.. u go to grab this one maann !!
Raghu, 14 Jan 2017Does Asus zenphone max (16gb, Marshmallo, snapdrogon 410) supports jio sim card???Ya, this is powerfull ph. And Jio will support bcz it has 4G LTE....but from yestarday after update my ph i got VoLTE in my phone Asus Zenfone Max 2GB, 32GB snapdragon 615 and it is works very good this ph is more powerfull now this ph become fully complete....thanks ASUS...frnds u jst need to switch to ur ph automatic update and ur ph after some tym will detect notification and start downlod after complete download will automatic install updates in ur fone itbwill take some tym almost 20-25 min than u need to once restarte to work properly updated fone....than u enjoy .....thanks ASUS i got my ph VoLTE :)
LOVE ASUS . ,every thing ihave,my motherboard ,desktop,phone everything is asus,I have felt several times that it is one of the most powerful device .The zenfone max which i have with me is stunning design and also the perfomence lot to say.The camera of the phone is realastic
I HOPE THE FUTURE OF THE POWER DEPENDS ON ASUS
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRODUCTS
Raghu, 14 Jan 2017Does Asus zenphone max (16gb, Marshmallo, snapdrogon 410) supports jio sim card???Yes 16 gb asus zenfone max supports jio
Raghu, 14 Jan 2017Does Asus zenphone max (16gb, Marshmallo, snapdrogon 410) supports jio sim card???yes, max is support to jio & now new update coming for voLTE.. & its work fine
Raghu, 14 Jan 2017Does Asus zenphone max (16gb, Marshmallo, snapdrogon 410) supports jio sim card???yes it does, it also supports VOLTE
Chris, 13 Jan 2017Asus rocks with the new update for zenfone max . Got the VoLTE update nd its cool Hw u get that volte ??
Is it gud to update my phn from lollipop to marshmallows or nt??wht is the benefits aftr updating dat??
And how to get Volte in my phn?
Plz suggest me frnds.
Thank u ....