Keypads paints faded very quickly.
The phone must stay on when charging.
Antenna came off easily.
It's a nice n great phone n it's got everything i wanted n expected, but could anyone tell me where i can find a data cable for this phone and what's it's cost? and finally, is the data cable worth it?
i live in the netherlands and i want to know were i can by this telefon, germany?
1. uniqueness- I am the only one in the group who owns one
3. good design (looks very clean and professional without the "plastick" feel and fancy covers of other phones)
4. cool shiny metallic finish
5. nice features (message alerts can be set from incoming call alerts-very unique, alarm can be scheduled, e.g. daily or on selected days like monday-wednesday)
6. very useful and pleasant ringtones
7. appears to be durable (however I'm not intending to drop, or knock it!)
1. battery last for three days max (well I cannot really complain much because my Nokia 3310 can do only worse!)
2. keypad is hard to press
3. few shortcuts for menus (but press and holding keypad 1 is very handy!)
4. lack of customer support or availability of accessories here in the country.
ooh, i got a big mistake to buy this phone. So disapointed! I have no other word to say but:"SHIT PHONE". by the way, I want to sell one with a big cheap price: only 39,99USD, contact me if you want to buy. Thanks
The Benefon Q has a superb call quality. What is even better is that WCT 0870 011 8282 can offer this phone free with a contract.
This phone is weak on features and high on price.
Stupid to buy it in this day and age better cheaper phones on the market today
this nice lol u must be joking u want a nice looking reliable phone thats easy to use and has loads of features then u want a motorola the best phone company around i can't wait soon i'm getting my nice new shiny motorola timeport 250 this phone does'nt compare not by a longshot
Dear Sir or Madam,
Could you pleae let me know if any car charger compatible with Benefon Q?
The best phone ever! Very reliable and very attractive. Nokia is just no match. Benefon is the Rolls Royce of mobile phones.
I just like the phone. Superb design and a very good menu. Nice coloured backlight. But the battery doesnt last for a ling time.it should be better Altogether one of the best phones.
anyone has got info how to make new ringtones without the cable?
or where to get information about this cable (don't wanna pay about $20 for the cable:p)
THE ugly looking phone, alongside with the horrible horrible thing that is Nokia 8310.
GREAT PHONE! Very easy to use even without manual. With new software battery will last almoust one week, what is very good time within "small" phones for instance 8210 etc.
only 2 minuses:
1) little bit slower menu, compared to nokias
2) no customizeable ringing melodies
otherwise- THE BEST. really. THE BEST phone of the menu and possibilities, i've ever HEARD OF. ok, i have had philips twist, nokia 5110, ericsson t18, ofcourse NOT compareable to them.
and that blue background!
aha one more minus- ;)
it should be scratch resistant, it's just so small that it drops out sometimes of my 'big clothes' :)
Wow - it has a lot of really cool features, but it looks like a hammer, or a brick!
It is my 18 phone! After Panasonic GD 52, GD 92, Siemens M35, S35, Ericsson 628, R 320s, T28(no more Ericsson, thanks) Motorola.... at least a GSM phone. Thank You Benefon!