BenQ A500 - user opinions and reviews

BenQ

7.5
7.1
7.0

Its a great phone, you can take really great pictures, but I dont find the way to change the message ring tone. If someone knows, please send me an e-mail.

• 2006-03-03 22:51
  • PXL@

eeeewwwwwwwwww i like the bright colour and the best part is its blue.

• 2006-02-17 14:59
  • n$Ht

This cell produced wonderful pictures. It really is a unique phone, you don't find phones like these. I bought mine about 2 months ago and it is in excellent condition. You should really consider this funky phone. You will love it :)!!

• 2006-01-25 22:56
  • jIeJ

Nice looking phone, but no mp3 and memory card. Very bright picture and colour. Can transfer photo taken to PC. New brand and hard to find part.

• 2006-01-22 17:16
  • TS%5

The Phone is real cheap in India compared to Nokia. I have purchased it since 3 months & there are two major problems: 1) When travelling in Bus & train there is very poor network reception & call always gets disconnected. 2) Memory problem, Never delete a folder contining image or video becasus there is a memory bug.Deleting folders with files does not free memory. So only delete individual files to free memory. This bug has no solution..!

• 2005-12-23 08:02
  • Uq9C

i lurve this phone so much!! i thought it was the greatest until i found out that there isnt any sound on the video. if there was i would've considered buying it. how much is it?

• 2005-12-08 12:05
  • nEvv

hey,im not sure whether BenQ is a userfriendly brand.can someone whos really familiar to benQ tell me? thanx lots =)

• 2005-11-15 04:17
  • ibcY

I bought a benq a500 last month and while its a decent phone, have been trying to figure out though as to whether the photos taken can be downloaded on to my PC. can someone help?

• 2005-11-07 09:03
  • iwqd

I bought Benq A500 last week, hadset is really coooool, dissatisfying feature is that video recording is without voice. is there any way to record voice along with video recording.

• 2005-10-01 13:30
  • PAv2

how to use Data Cable in benq a500. i have purchesed benq a500 but i'm not able to transfer data to pc useing data cable can any one help regarding this.

note
i have data cable
i have pc
i'm not able to plug the cable to cell

• 2005-09-19 09:44
  • U22Q

I am using a500 since 6months it`s a best handset having a good storage memory but drawback is that ithas no voice recording facilities with video recording &no memory card support.

• 2005-08-31 07:44
  • PEDX

nice phone, but it lacks game suport.
and another thing i have filed out questionary for free cd BenQ Handset Manager and usb cable.but in has never arived.can i download BenQ Handset Manager from some site?
or can someone send me on email?tnx

• 2005-08-24 15:13
  • BSe9

a500 is one of the coolest fone i've seen..but i just wanna know if how can i activate the mms and gprs...?i dont what server to be used...please help me..im here in the philippines..thanks..

• 2005-08-16 10:35
  • PZ9I

I bought A500 last month, dissatisfying feature is that video recording is without voice . Some one could let me know how should I activate voice recording ... while capturing vidoes.

• 2005-07-17 12:51
  • PTmS

i jus brought this phone A500 today..user-friendly. Somemore it is in cool pink...LOVE it...In malaysia, kl..i brought it for RM888.00. I was crazy over it.

• 2005-06-20 13:37
  • RIE8

these phones are the bomb! please tell me where i can find them in the us

• 2005-06-18 18:36
  • i}nZ

im from the uk n really love this fone but typical british we dont sell it. can anyone help me out please?

• 2005-06-10 18:08
  • mq11

The Colors are Tight! I never see the BENQ phones at carriers. I never saw it at T-Mobile, Sprint PCS, Metro PCS, Verizon Wireless no where like that. How can i see them? How much is it???

• 2005-06-10 17:09
  • 4h87

Please let me know if you can contact vegastel from romania & thought you guys how much would the benq A 500 cost cuz my girlfriend is dying for it... pls... get me news asap!

• 2005-06-06 15:07
  • nDVM

i just saw this phone at KLCC....only RM799. the bad thing is only no mp3 support :(

• 2005-06-05 14:39
  • TST8
Total of 71 user reviews and opinions for BenQ A500.