BenQ C30 - user opinions and reviews

BenQ

6.7
6.4
6.5

Im the new user of this mobile set.could anyone tell me how it is possible to enter a video?.if possiblw plz tell me the video converting software & the vodeo supporting full file name.If I anything enter he replied "invalid video file". now what can i do?

• 2008-02-10 16:45
  • PEIy

actually, this phone is not support java application. c30 sucks. benq sucks. they advertisment lie.

• 2008-02-09 11:03
  • UDMn

how to install java application on this phone?

• 2008-02-08 03:40
  • UDMn

How can i lock this phone manually? b'cos there's no lock sign in the button. Is it phone has a java feature? How to install the java games in this phone?

• 2008-02-04 15:33
  • TS7a

Whaaat a gooood looooking cellphone...

• 2008-01-25 06:18
  • wrie

how can i get "really effective" converter that will allow me to store video songs in it.

• 2008-01-18 06:38
  • Rx4c

• 2008-01-17 06:33
  • PUb1

it's so simple to set loudspeaker in fm tuner, you must plug handsfree and set loudspeaker on.

• 2008-01-08 09:29
  • F$Rp

its a slim well decorated colourful mobile phone.but it has a great problem such as,when i play its move songs it has no shuffle option to randam playing.why i can solve this problem please send me any advice.my tension is how long it running without problem.

• 2008-01-03 06:13
  • P@Q$

I want to buy Benq c30.But i dislike the red colour. so i vote 1 for design. 9 for features and 10 for performance.

• 2007-12-31 16:36
  • Pxxd

I 1 month ago bought this mobile.This is realy a great phone in low cost in bangladesh.My many friends use it. Some friends say me it have a gprs modem.i tri it but fail. Pls any body help me how to use it.

• 2007-12-14 10:46
  • PEqe

I bought this mobile about 1 month ago.This is realy a great phone in low cost.In this mobile have easy acess key,which i use to shortcut hear song,fm,and capturing photo.it's design is ve charming.it have dual speaker where the sound maker roaking.I also hear fm radio with dual speakers.it's sound quality is superb.it able to play many audio and video format. And it also suport java application.so at last i want to say that this the best multimedia mobile phone with a low cost.

• 2007-12-06 17:24
  • M@Ti

i'm a little bit disappointed,, because in the ad they said that phone had loudspeaker function when playing FMRadio,, but it is not true,,

• 2007-11-30 11:21
  • wrhs

too expensive without bluetooth.. But realy this phone gprs is class12. ?

• 2007-11-18 08:53
  • PBRA

a music phone with 650mAh battery??
it'll drain fast and can't hang on a day

• 2007-11-11 16:59
  • upvE

i'm in indonesia. i got this phone few days ago, this phone is not so bad for its price. BenQ claims this phone as a music phone, but the sounds quality is not so good. there are only preset equalizers. costumization for equalizer is absent. the volume is not so loud, both for the dual speaker and the headset. The manual says that the radio fm can be listened with the dual speaker, but in fact, it can't. You have to upgrade the software.
i've tried 1 GB microSD to spend music and photos, and it works properly.
well, again, this phone has the price.

• 2007-11-02 03:37
  • TS7$

well, in my opinion, not to bad for a nice middle music phone with reasonable price,

• 2007-10-29 13:09
  • ijnJ

Its a nice phone.But I cant hear FM radio with speaker.But in phone's user manual it is also mentioned that , there will be a loudspeker option in FM radio. But there is no loud speaker option there. How can i hear FM radio using loudspeaker.Can any body help me?

• 2007-10-22 07:52
  • 2FYT

Hello, I am in Indonesia and planning to get this phone as i8t looks, well, attractively cute, but could I ask you, Hendra, can we use our own mp3 rigntone for the message ringtone? In the past, I decided not to get Benqi phones because rge message tone was preset/ we could not change the message tone with our own mp3. Please, help.

• 2007-10-20 21:59
  • wr4x

no wonder the battery is only 650 mAh, not enuff to power music playing feature

• 2007-10-19 15:25
  • PEtt
Total of 124 user reviews and opinions for BenQ C30.