BenQ P30 - user opinions and reviews

• PDPg

nice

• 2007-12-24 07:50
  • 4aj0

its perfect phone all features genius
because i need controllers, software or instructions for instalation
please user´s P30

• 2007-01-20 19:20
  • P1NL

hello there, how can i hard reset the benq p30 .. its stopping on the boot screen.

thanks all

bR

• 2006-08-07 12:27
  • mcCM

how is the sound quality of the benq p30???

• 2006-04-12 00:48
  • Pq9Q

i have misplaced the cd containing the PC suite
for this phone, and it seems to be missing on the BenQ site...does any1 know where i can find a driver for it? since i reinstalled my OS, and i need to sync the phone to Outlook. Thanks in advance

• 2006-03-26 17:07
  • msn3

I bougt mine 2 days ago at Saturn (Parco Leonardo) Rome, Italy.
================
Price 299 euro.
================
BTW. front mask is metal, not plastic, as lot of web sites inform. I'm Quiet happy with possibility of using SD and MMC cards, 2 GB card cost about 120 euro in same shop.

• 2006-02-19 01:27
  • mgwK

good business phone. ONE PROBLEM:when i talk at the phone and my ear\face touches the dysplay it activates various functions MAKING A REAL MESS!!!! is there a system to deactivate the touchscreen while talking???????????????

• 2005-11-08 14:38
  • muaf

RING>>>> Hello!!! Can somebody tell me if i can write msg through keypads of P30 as well as hand writing recognition. Just like P910i or P900. Just want to confirm before I buy.

• 2005-10-07 12:55
  • PGiP

I have this phone myself. Its clear and exceeds the P910. Its also currently availalble on ebay.

• 2005-10-03 23:09
  • xJUN

P31 is a upgraded model. How come it's TFT color resolution is only 65k? I'm very satified with P30 except the camera, which is only VGA. Not bad anyway. Where can i buy BENQ in the Philippines? if ever, how much would it be converted to peso? I like to have one too.

• 2005-08-19 11:23
  • PFM9

Hi, where can i buy the p30 over the internet? I am in germany but here is no store for it, or?

thanks

• 2005-07-30 19:11
  • ng@3

I bought the P30 at Euronics for 399 euros.
The quality of the camera is average but I'm very happy with all the other functions.
I could set up all the GPRS connections, e-mail accounts, syncronisation with Outlook, and modems connections in less than 2 hours. The phone is ok with a strong volume for both rings and speach (I use the phone inside the factory). The internect browsing with Opera is fantastic. I previusly had a Palm/OS PDa with a BT mobile. I'm very happy with this change.

• 2005-07-23 18:04
  • BN@H

Ciao Pino, did you get the problems fixed with this phone? I need a phone similar to this to receie emails, browse web, view attachments, etc. I think of getting Moto A768i, Moto A1000, or Nokia 7710. Jut not sure what to get. let me know. I be back in Italia per 3 weeks from 23/7. So if u see this, let me know. Thanks.

• 2005-07-19 21:24
  • MkDi

I've bought P30 at Computer Discount in Italy

• 2005-07-15 10:52
  • ShxW

Eh Pino, Could you tell me please where do you have bought this phone ?

Thanks a lot

• 2005-07-14 08:54
  • m8nc

I've bought BenQ P 30 a week ago.I've passed a awful week.I've set the brightness of P 30 at maximum rate but the screen is invisible not only at solar light but also at shadow.The camera is of miserable quality.I phone to the assistance in Italy (at 14 cent/minute)for an hour but I cannot configure the P30 for e-mail.Nowadays I cannot send or receive e-mail with P 30.The vivavice of P 30 is unaudible.In Italy the price of P 30 is 399 Eur(340

• 2005-06-18 22:17
  • ShxZ

There is no information how to buy one in the U.S. Every web page I go to says status is "available" but no links to purchase the P30. What gives?

• 2005-04-08 20:00
  • i$ja

can anybody tell me when will the benq30 will be released in pakistan and how much will it cost in rupees

• 2005-03-23 17:02
  • PGZe

Please confirm when this model will be available in India, If available the address of the distributor/retailer be provided.

• 2005-02-25 15:08
  • ij9s
Total of 32 user reviews and opinions for BenQ P30.