BenQ P50 - user opinions and reviews

7.0
7.1
6.9

hi good day!

Im just asking about my benq p50. i activate already my wifi connection & im in the wifi hotspot, i tried it already but u cant connect to the internet explorer pls help me.. tnx!

just reply to me @ ken_zhou@mailcity.com...

thanks for helping me.

• 2009-05-13 03:59
  • vFaS

insert codes man..

• 2009-04-23 01:40
  • N7SU

can i turn the unit completely off? not just the backlight.

• 2009-04-04 17:29
  • whAs

been using this phone for quite a while.. and its quite great actually. i like the way those querty keyboard were placed.

• 2009-03-31 16:52
  • 2Aui

is it ok to upgrade the battery to 2600 mAh high-capacity? poor battery life is only my problem with my P50 so far.

• 2009-03-28 12:24
  • whA7

I am not sure if it is a problem with the p50 unit, but as of late, i cannot at all connect the phone to my laptop. Activesync has failed to operate even though i alreadu installed the lates version. Anyone with the same problem? you might want to share how you dealt with it.

• 2009-03-19 13:21
  • wYC@

i had this for 3 years already, buggy
specially on speakerphone malfunction
upgraded to 1.15 fix that problem
finally, after 3 years my speakerphone works!!!
thanks guys

• 2009-03-05 09:01
  • kWB$

> In reply to Ilian Tzvetanov @ 2008-10-22 20:40 from puvA - click to readmy frind you can visit www.battreyupgrade.com there you can find your battrey

• 2008-12-31 16:27
  • M{3K

Does anyone know how could I find rom version 1.18 for P50.
I have read about it in several websites but no software.

• 2008-12-03 16:10
  • MZZh

Recently in my pocket my phone got pressure.when i look it up i saw it is hanged.I disconnect the battery but it doesnot open at all.key pad got power, it do not take any charge from charger. a tu uuu uuuu sound is generated continiusly from it.what can i do now ???

• 2008-11-27 10:49
  • u10h

Hello, i need a guide to disassemble the P50 Phone, i need to change lcd screen cause it does not work. I unscrew the 2 screws in the base but there is nothing i can do next! Any opinions?
THNX

• 2008-11-11 12:53
  • MZuu

i brought this p50 of mine from a friend and is now i so united kingdom the phone doesnt switch on and the cover are torn were can i find a new keypad and the covers

• 2008-11-11 10:20
  • Tj%Z

> In reply to Pat @ 2008-09-13 19:18 from TSTq - click to readby the way, softwares dont matter that much. you can download active sync @ microsoft. other softwares can also be downloaded on different sites.

• 2008-10-29 14:44
  • 2Aui

how to activate gprs?

• 2008-10-27 01:20
  • TfX2

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2008-09-26 19:00 from Ui$d - click to readto connect to wifi,be at a hotspot or a place where there is a broadcasting network available.tap on the wireless icon at the bottom right of the screen.its that antenna icon and check turn on wireless.it will detect wireless network then and just connect to the network that will detected by selecting it.

• 2008-10-27 00:26
  • TfX2

> In reply to hussain @ 2007-11-28 10:59 from M{3N - click to readHello i need battery, help me please.Also a button "0" has stuck and i need to open the phone, could you help me with scheme or pictures if you have any.

• 2008-10-22 20:40
  • puvA

> In reply to Pat @ 2008-09-13 19:18 from TSTq - click to readGo to Windows Mobile Website and download the Windows Mobile Device Center . That should do it . For the wifi , i cant give any answer :l

• 2008-09-26 19:00
  • Ui$d

> In reply to Mat @ 2007-08-02 23:01 from 4xh} - click to readHi! I just bought a BenQ P50 from sumone n i dun have the installation n software CD so what should i do? By the way,how can i use the wifi? Can u please tell me how to do the setting? I use celcom prepaid simcard. I really hope u can help me. Thanks

• 2008-09-13 19:18
  • TSTq

One and only successful phone in the BenQ series compared to its other siblings...

• 2008-09-09 14:03
  • Ui$d

Please, anybody have the rigth ROM for update te Benq P50 to mobile 5? I try actualizate my P50 whith 1.22 and 1.15 and encountered identical problems when module GPRS is downloadind to my P50. "Time out" today my P50 only start in USB mode. HELP MEEEEEE (sorry for my english)

• 2008-09-05 13:31
  • Pd%@
Total of 520 user reviews and opinions for BenQ P50.