BenQ P50 - user opinions and reviews

BenQ

7.0
7.1
6.9

> In reply to Mr nailuj @ 2008-08-17 11:33 from P@1W - click to readTo learn your MAC address, just take the battery out, and you'll see a label with the address on it.

• 2008-09-03 10:16
  • Sbex

> In reply to Mat @ 2007-08-02 23:07 from 4xh} - click to readhi this is jimmy from n,y but now live in thailand people here don't know s*** about benqp50 here can you pls help me Im looking for upgrade's but don't know how to get it or install it can you pls help my e-mail is pimonchai@yahoo.com thanks

• 2008-09-02 05:08
  • w4Eq

> In reply to ang8212 @ 2008-02-12 17:16 from wHS% - click to readhi my name is jimmy i live in thailand i just got my p50 3 weeks ago i'm trying to get up date's like you siad on your e-mail but i think the page's or not on the sight's anymore can you pls e-mail me & let me know were to get to upgrade's thanks my e-mail is pimonchai@yahoo.com

• 2008-09-01 21:06
  • w4E3

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2008-05-31 14:52 from wr2h - click to readLet me know about the batt up grade my e-mail is pimonchai@yahoo.com I'm living in thailand right now & it's hard to find batt for p50

• 2008-09-01 19:52
  • w4E3

I had this phone since 2005 and it has been great. The original battery was ok; it would last a day with mild usage (no heavy calling and no wifi, but I'm happy with that). The keypad is great for text entry, note taking, and works very well with dictionaries. The P50 also works happily with multilingual customizations (Japanese).

I have had almost no stability issues since firmware version 1.12. I get hard reset problems, maybe 3 times last year, but I backup on sync everyday and store all crucial data on the memory card.

Since it is already 3 years old, my P50 is getting worn out and the keys are less sensitive. Nevertheless, for me it is still a great device.

For all you battery whiners, you have two choices. One, charge daily, watch your phone usage, and adjust your power settings (my brightness is always lowest, and use automatic power). Two, buy an extended battery. I bought one because the old one doesn't hold much anymore. Now it lasts for at least two days.

Anyway, if you know how to customize the device it can serve you well. My only gripe with the P50 is that it has no Macro camera function. That's it.

• 2008-08-22 05:24
  • Q@ke

i have a problem and i don't know how to solve it, can somebody please help me? thanks.

just buy a high capacity battery.

• 2008-08-22 05:15
  • Q@ke

> In reply to Mat @ 2007-08-02 23:07 from 4xh} - click to readHi:

I need some help on the life of the battery .

can some one help me how to increase the battery life?

thanks

• 2008-08-19 07:14
  • 4U33

i have a problem, i dont know how to solve it can somebody help me? here are the list of my problem!
1. i have benq p50 phone i'm just wandering how can i activate the wifi connection to my benq p50.
2. in my school we have a free wifi registration but they what to know the mac or moc i dont know what it is, but they said that is the identity of my phone, i dont know what it is.
Can anyone help me?

• 2008-08-17 11:33
  • P@1W

> In reply to chuck @ 2008-07-02 12:43 from PT}E - click to readyou are so right. even if there is a flash, you wont still see anything if its dark.

but i like the functionalities, the speed of the system and the availability of applications is good.

i hate the battery life!

• 2008-08-14 17:00
  • P53b

i've been using the p50 for less than a month now and i can't say i'm impressed. i've been having problems with the battery and once in a while it would die down on me and when i'd try to switch it on again,all my files would be gone!!!can anyone please help me with this?

• 2008-07-23 14:49
  • v0q9

i have the same problem with the screen. I can not pass align screen. Please anyone has a back up file of the phone Or retrieve alignment settings with the codefactory remote alignment software (http://www.codefactory.es/en/d....asp?id=108)
it is very easy. Please retrieve this Benq P50.dat file i need this to fix this. This might help others too!!

• 2008-07-19 23:08
  • 3iR9

> In reply to Said Munir @ 2007-10-17 17:51 from Rx31 - click to readno. you can upload any active pc sync and then connect(windows mob)

• 2008-07-15 13:47
  • 2SR2

i can't get pass the align screen menu at start up! what will i do? can you plese assist me with purchasing it? ....and active sync for most p.d.as works for it too! i batt problems:
i have opened it's batt case and replaced it with a sony ericsson k 510i batt. works well!!

• 2008-07-15 13:27
  • 2SR2

> In reply to Macky @ 2008-01-10 02:02 from P@Y3 - click to readhey bro can u help me how to get a english software of p50 coz my os is germany

• 2008-07-13 19:26
  • PRQq

hey guys can u help me plz.. coz i buy a benq p50 but the problem is the os coz its a german language can u help me guys how to redownload/where can i fix it,, i nid a english ver. of OS..hope you can help me guys or even the address.. im here in the phil ryt now..thanks so much in advance

• 2008-07-13 19:21
  • PRQq

camera is to dark, brightness & the contrast are high, i think this camera comes with no 1.3 mega pixels.

• 2008-07-02 12:43
  • PT}E

anyone pleaz help me to get Ben-Q P50 driver?

• 2008-05-31 14:50
  • wr2h

the major problem is the camera is not that clear and the battery is short life

• 2008-05-26 02:45
  • v0XH

i got this phone when was brand new but total performance was ok. the problem is the baterry sucks., and the worst part of it is that they dont have a stucks no more. and you need to buy another battry for it where can i posoble buy the battry for this piece of crap.

• 2008-05-20 06:39
  • PSw9
Total of 520 user reviews and opinions for BenQ P50.