BenQ-Siemens C81 - user opinions and reviews

BenQ-Siemens

6.9
6.8
6.9

I'm using this phone science 2007. still its works good. sometimes it get stuck but it will recover soon. that is the only prob i had so far.

• 2009-07-21 07:49
  • v{tm

this phone sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2009-05-09 14:53
  • 0xh1

This phone has good design, but teribile performances.

• 2008-11-20 09:45
  • n}FZ

phone suck! it doesn't have any cool options... and all time system on mobile broke... hy from croatia!!!

• 2008-06-23 21:17
  • Mtr7

This phone rules.It does not have spectacular design,and the basic software needs upgrade,but when you upgrade it,this phone rules,for that price you wont get a better mobile phone.If you want lots of phone for not so much of money,buy this one and you will not regret.The only flaw is software needs upgrading but that is all.Solid camera,mp3,128 MB MMC card,quality screen,nice finish,lots of phone for quite moderate sum of money.

• 2008-01-09 14:05
  • 0x6L

this phone sucks, it jams without any reason, then u have to turn in off and on again. i would recomend it to my worst enemy to buy it. simens has gone down after c45 phones

• 2007-12-22 22:57
  • 0xix

Every time i try to photograph with my c81 a window appears and says : "Not possible to photograph", or something like that...
What to do? PLS ANSWER ON xtraphreak@gmail.com

• 2007-10-13 15:28
  • 0xi@

tha camera is far better than S65.i love the phone.but how can i get E71 or CL 71.

• 2007-09-12 14:06
  • 0uMH

Alexandru Petre - camera is not so bad. It's the same like cx75, maybe a bit better indoor. Problem is, that colors at outdoor pictures are not true, especially green is too strong.

• 2007-08-27 16:56
  • Sc1q

Nice phone. Elegant look, loads of functions, good camera. The only thing that I don't like is the fact that the software is bad. I mean BAD. It makes me feel like I'm using Windows 95. It keeps on crashing!

• 2007-08-21 23:35
  • mMX8

Question.
Is the camera of C81 so bad? Is it worse than Siemens S65?
Please answer if you know because I'm thinking to buy this phone.
Many thanks.

• 2007-08-13 08:10
  • b$2W

i have a problem with the bluetooth...if anyone can help me.I can't recive audio files olny from some type of phones for example if its nokia i can recive pictures but i can't recive mp3...from motorola...i recived an mp3 2 hours later didn't work...what is the problem if anybody knows.pls

• 2007-06-14 20:21
  • msma

I have this phone since about 9 months and it's a really good phone. Battery depends on usage but it lasts really long. When I forgot to take it with me on a 9 day trip it was still on when I came back, even though I had many missed calls and messages received during that time. I usually recharge it every 3-4 days but I message and play quite a lot. It's a great phone. I'm amazed that it's so cheap. I highly reccomend it to everyone.

• 2007-04-22 18:31
  • nuVs

please! please!! how long does the battery last? anyone, please... i love the phone, looks great, has a lot of good features, but the battery.. i read a lot of reviews and people say it`s done in 2-3 days, given you don`t use it too much..

• 2007-04-17 20:46
  • nCLZ

is there any-1 that have this phone more than 6-7 months, how does it works now, is the mask (PVC) quality as it was, and battery,, it still works fine??
I'm abuot to buy it so I wonder..
you may fell free to mail me with info..
cheers!!
CRO-rules.. Brod-LIVADA!!

• 2007-04-04 22:00
  • MtrY

this is to gooooooooooood mobile.i like it,also i have se k750i and only camera is beter of this.

• 2007-03-23 12:55
  • mV2w

Like all mobile phones the software that is from the factory is the one to prefer. But as time is, most of the phones are unlocked, unbranded and that makes chaos in the software. This is not only Siemens, but also all other brands...

• 2007-03-10 16:43
  • pWXA

I just got the C81 and have been searching about how to update the firmware, but haven't found how on the siemens website or anywhere else. Can anyone help? The phone came with "services over air" instructions, but when I go to phone settings>device manager> there is not a software update profile as the brochure says there should be.

Also, have weird problem where the phone periodically says it can't play certain media files (i.e. the ringtone I've assigned for sms) but resorts to the annoying default "message" one, until I power the phone on & off & it starts to play the sound I prefer. Any suggestions?

thanks, laura

• 2007-02-26 09:20
  • Nxsf

this mobile is number one for me.
mp3 is very good, but camera can be better.
viva Croatia !!!!

• 2007-02-21 14:23
  • prMC

I have this phone from almost 1 week. I am great fan of Siemens, and I prefer it against Nokia na so on. But I have little problem with its software - when receive the report for receivening message I cannot view it and after that it blocked and must restart. But now I turn off the report funciton and now it is ok:) Please writ eme if someone hase this problem too.

• 2007-02-12 12:57
  • S9ut
Total of 34 user reviews and opinions for BenQ-Siemens C81.