BenQ-Siemens E52 - user opinions and reviews

BenQ-Siemens

6.1
6.2
6.2

this model is to slow. but it very hard to broke it!

• 2012-09-30 13:06
  • H0rt

it looks completly like SE v600i...

• 2009-10-29 14:44
  • SfaL

I regret to buy this phone... Gosh, it's so slow... I need to send data to my friend... And I used bluetooth... And you know, we spent about 10 mins just to send 1 file..!

• 2009-04-22 09:56
  • txER

it's so sad,, siemens has its glorius time,,, the reason why they cant keep in this business is they don't really give much thought of wat people's want.. they just simply make all phone with the same spec (which all basic while other phone moving forward to wat people wanted).. then when they combine with BenQ, they keep repeating the same mistakes.. the design is sumwhat better but the spec they gifing is not satisfying.. they lost it >"

• 2009-02-27 18:41
  • uCji

I'm not satisfy in buying this phone, i'm regret, this phone is very poor.

• 2008-08-20 11:27
  • wrhm

While the design is acceptable, its not very freindly and there are limitations to the software. Saving retrieving is slooow. I still prefer what my earlier Sony Ericsson K530i (which I lost) could do. Donno why I rushed to get this phone in Vietnam. Anyone can point me to where I can get a manual in English?. Thanks

• 2008-07-21 04:20
  • TIEh

It`s look like an V600i SE.

• 2008-02-03 00:16
  • mA%M

Just bought this phone, feature is actually standar plus some additonal point such as auto on/off, voice recording (just like answering machine). But, this phone also really stupid, to find a name you must search by scrolling, cant do by name search, and phone reaction is really slow, may be the memory for the phone is really small to do its job.

• 2007-11-03 04:07
  • ijn1

BenQ has destroyed siemens

• 2007-10-13 23:57
  • n2Ju

boring phone in my opinion. even two year old phones of Nokia and SE have equivalent features. Since BenQ-Siemens aren't getting much attention, why not merge their company with Alcatel. hence BenMeTel... lol!

• 2007-09-22 09:34
  • UD%3

nokia wannabe!!!

• 2007-09-03 18:23
  • EqVU

So can someone please explain to me why anyone would buy this phone? Maybe if they released it 2 years ago it would be alright. But by todays standards this is a dinosaur phone.

• 2007-08-19 06:41
  • PP$8

siemens was the best at once.. when i use s45 the feature was excellent.. but they lost the coloured screen and mobile camera technology to others.. no wonder real madrid didnt use benq siemens logo anymore.. thought i still kept my s45..

• 2007-08-16 10:00
  • RKf4

pak ta6ak

• 2007-08-07 15:07
  • pVLR

Eastern Europe...sorry:)

• 2007-07-18 22:12
  • mDun

Their European division bancrupted,but their other division,which is located in Asia still exists and they still sell phones there and announce new ones.Some of the new models will reach markets in countries from East Europe.

• 2007-07-18 22:11
  • mDun

i thouht benq had gone ????
when did they come back ?\

• 2007-07-15 03:29
  • nHTY

What are u lookin' at?today we need a 3G thing, not like it anymore...

• 2007-07-03 14:19
  • inZG

One question... why it is so heavy?

• 2007-06-26 20:44
  • M$T}
Total of 27 user reviews and opinions for BenQ-Siemens E52.