BenQ-Siemens E71 - user opinions and reviews

7.2
7.0
7.2

Hoi SUAL.

If you need the phone I can give you the shop adress where you can order the phone in Geermany

• 2006-10-09 19:01
  • ncwx

been in and out of all major phone shops for the last 2 weeks and no-one had even heard of the e71. i've been lusting after this for weeks and i need one now!. bloke in carphone warehouse told me yesterday that benq-siemens have shut down all european operations- anyone know if this is true?

• 2006-10-09 14:04
  • SuaL

Hey, im using nokia 6600 now. Wana to chang it now.
I like this set but confuse about photo quality? Plz any e71 user ans me about it? Is it the same quality ar s88. I would like s88 if it have fm radio.
Thnx.
#sarj#

• 2006-10-04 15:35
  • m25S

Hallo,

I got mine E71 today. Its a good phone> It looks very nice and everything works perfect.
It is like EL71, the only different. it has got a radio and the icons are differnt and the themas are different. The icons on EL71 are looking better. I paid 220 euro.

• 2006-09-28 22:54
  • ncwx

Really curious about this phone. Has anybody got a hand at this beauty? Hows the display/camera/interface/buttons?

It looks as if there is a hole for the camera at the back, is it possible for dirt to get in there? Or is there plastic over the hole?

Has anybody found a thorough review of this phone available online?

Thanx!

• 2006-09-24 00:41
  • TjFJ

Please could anybody say about battery lifetime?

• 2006-09-23 18:48
  • p7CH

As from September the 20th this phone is available:
First offers for E71 by the symio.de (SIM-LOCK FREE & NET-LOCK FREE)
for a very good price of 184,90 EUR:

• 2006-09-21 04:11
  • mKb$

Hi SEAN.

I have some questions? How is the phone and is the menu like it was by Siemens.
Are the letters big when you write a sms, because thats what I like in Siemens phones.
Are there any differece changes in the phone?
Hope to herar from you because i would like to by one myself.

• 2006-09-19 00:11
  • ncwx

I just got one, it is really powerful, Qvga tft display, mp3&aac ringtone and playback, FM radio..the only bad thing is the battery is 730Mah.
However, it is very good design than before.

• 2006-09-18 10:52
  • TVUE

It's the perfect phone for me......And I have it!!!!! :}}

• 2006-09-08 09:57
  • MVGf

This phone will most propably work in the US, as it will be delivered in two versions (in terms of network support) - 900/1800/1900 MHz and 850/1800/1900 MHz

• 2006-09-04 00:06
  • ppX$

Oh but I JUST LOVE IT!!!!
Can not wait to have it. This is the best so far by BenQ-Siemens, not best in capabilities but best all over (design, function, price...)
For someone who commented it: E81 is a 3G phone so it deserved to have "higher model number then E71"...
:) But this baby really is just for me!
Love @ first sight!

• 2006-08-27 05:04
  • mKb$

Is the the radio stereo or mono?

• 2006-08-16 20:55
  • mrxA

Does anyone know if this phone will work in the United States? especially with cingular? I heard that not all GSM phones work with cingular...something about GSM 800/850?

• 2006-08-12 18:00
  • 4pZ3

This will be B-S bestseller, 100%. Slim, beautiful, a lot of functions, great display, FM radio, streaming etc etc Also a quite low price is expected. Way to go BenQ!

• 2006-08-10 18:00
  • SsCF

Just like the old ME45 :) But it's nicer and better.. But I'm wondering, why is number of the series didn't represent the features? I mean, 71 series got much better features and specs rather than 81 series.. Look @ E71 and E81.. I prefer E71 than E81 :p

• 2006-08-08 15:41
  • PD%G

How can you compare it with Nokia 6230? Design is much better, slimmer and different material is used. second the screen is much more better i.e. 208 X 208 pxl vs 240 x 320 pxl. and a lot of improvements in the menu structure and functions like streaming etc. Siemens must sue Nokia, as it has started to copy slider phones...

• 2006-08-07 23:39
  • npJb

Please release it tomorrow morning, i can't wait till september ups i mean november for asia.

• 2006-08-07 08:54
  • PFgN

wow, such a rip-off of 6233 lol! Nokia should sue them !!!

• 2006-08-06 13:16
  • P@17

its great phone but am worried about the price.i wonder if we africas can also use these phones since they also say low end phones but always very expensive

• 2006-07-31 16:03
  • mcuj
Total of 193 user reviews and opinions for BenQ-Siemens E71.