BenQ-Siemens P51 - user opinions and reviews

BenQ-Siemens

6.8
7.0
6.9

> In reply to GSC @ 2006-07-10 23:18 from mFdE - click to readhw do i get the english frimware of p51,need it so badly.send me a mail ebejotery@yahoo.com.

• 2010-05-16 17:48
  • fXKM

i need to change my language back from china language to english n benq siemen p51,pls very immportant.send me a mail ebejotery@yahoo.com

• 2010-05-16 17:17
  • fXKM

how to setup for wm 6 or higher at this phone?

• 2010-04-05 15:01
  • ftkn

> In reply to nelly @ 2009-07-19 05:11 from qZhs - click to readyou just turn on he back light, press start, then go to settings, then choose the toolbar - system, then choose backlight and do necessary adjustments.

• 2009-12-04 09:31
  • ijAR

> In reply to nelly @ 2009-07-19 05:22 from qZhs - click to readSetting -> System -> Backlight -> Brightness

But sometime it goes back to zero again, easy to fix but it's a problem of this phone.

• 2009-09-15 09:50
  • vN4m

> In reply to nelly @ 2009-07-19 05:22 from qZhs - click to readReturn it - get your money back before its to late buy a nokia e71 they work.

• 2009-08-04 20:54
  • LXme

I bought this model in Cancun Mexico. Owned 5 months still unable to use.The main dealer in Mexico City second time around $70usd later its a small p.c. and not a phone this is why the battery goes flat after 3 hours even if i don't switch it on. Don't buy. now own a nokia e71 works perfectly.

• 2009-08-04 20:53
  • LXme

i bought one of these in cancun mexico. owned it for 5 months still haven't used it. the official dealer in mexico city second time around informs me its not ddesigned as a phone but a small p.c. this is why the battery goes flat after 3 hours even if i don't turn it on. don't buy - now own a nokia e71 it works

• 2009-08-04 20:49
  • LXme

hello guys.so i just got this phone yesterday. i am having a problem with it.the screen light will not come on.the phone is working but the sreen light wont turn on
can anybody knows wat to do with this problem

• 2009-07-19 05:22
  • qZhs

can anybody knows wat to do with this problem

• 2009-07-19 05:11
  • qZhs

> In reply to al @ 2009-01-03 04:14 from RxcX - click to readhi r u interest about buying one like this? I am sellin mine watch out: http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/zverkoh

• 2009-06-13 22:44
  • Y7Ic

> In reply to NANA OFORI PEPRAH @ 2009-05-29 03:29 from jJRV - click to readHello! in fact I am selling the mine, visit my website plz! http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/zverkoh I could ship it worldwide

• 2009-06-13 22:43
  • Y7Ic

> In reply to al @ 2009-01-03 04:14 from RxcX - click to readI live in the Phils too, and there are a lot of quality phones out there at a fraction of the cost. Be honest, you want this one to have some sort of "status". We both know that you can buy a decent phone for P1500 - stop begging, it makes you look bad.

• 2009-06-12 05:02
  • PAp%

it is a nice phone. i want to buy one.please let me know how to get it.

• 2009-05-29 03:29
  • jJRV

> In reply to al @ 2009-01-03 04:14 from RxcX - click to readdude, there are lots of inexpensive phones at malls. begging is not the only option for you to get one. ;-)

• 2009-02-12 01:34
  • PMTH

i really want this phone! unfortunately i don't have enough money to buy myself a phone. life's pretty tough here in philippines, everyday all our earnings go to food, electricity, water and school. none left for anything else. but i'm going to college and will be away from my family so i badly need a phone. my parents want one for me too, they want me to keep in touch, but we really can't afford it. our priority is to get me and my brother to school. if we buy anything beyond our means we won't be able to go to school. or we won't eat. i know, it's awful. but reading your comments on this phone, it seems you are not enjoying it. if you plan to replace it with a new one and just leave it unused, i'd be more than willing to have it or if you have any extra phone you don't use or you have a phone with minor glitches but still works fine and you don't use it, i'd be happy and forever grateful if you give it to me. please help.

email me here- allenschezar03@netscape.net
please help. this is not a spam or a hoax. that email is mine and i would like you to contact me there if you would like to help. please.

• 2009-01-03 04:14
  • RxcX

> In reply to ROY @ 2008-06-11 17:42 from w0Qx - click to readbattery life is not the issue here.. its a user issue.. remember that this is a windows mobile phone and its powering a lot of applications..

• 2008-10-29 15:05
  • 2Aui

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2008-08-12 03:20 from SiQW - click to readDıd you able to solve the problem? I have the same problem with my P50. It corrupted while trying to update. Keyboard lights and green amber lights are on but nothing happens when u connect it to a pc, and the screen is always dark. Any opinions to recover it?

• 2008-10-26 14:55
  • 0GTW

my p50 corrupted while trying to update it's firmware. "Keyboard lights" and "green- amber" leds are always on, but the device doesn't turn on. The screen is always dark. Moreover, when I plug in usb cable PC can't find it. No service is available in the city i live. Any suggestions to solve the problem?

• 2008-08-12 03:20
  • SiQW

> In reply to rob @ 2008-05-27 00:11 from LqS1 - click to readYes, exactly the same thing happens to my phone since the very first day. Gotta retsart the phone every half an hour of use and re-aligne the touchscreen at least 5 times a day. The most unreliable phone I've ever used. Slow on speed. Also this phone has a common Siemens problem, battery is good on standby but discharge very quick on using. Voice speaker are very very low. Doesn't have a keylock switch. Come with 2 batteries and 2 styluses.

• 2008-07-08 09:13
  • uA4b
Total of 172 user reviews and opinions for BenQ-Siemens P51.