Bird D660 - user opinions and reviews

Bird

5.4
5.4
5.5

> In reply to Nishan @ 2007-02-05 20:05 from PyyV - click to readcan u give me the gprs modem driver?mahinofndc@gmail.com

• 2008-06-21 16:12
  • 2W5n

hi i have used bird d660 for one year. this phone has some problems which are.... os is non- symbian for why users can not install many useful third party application software, audio player has no scrolling advantage, no bluetooth, low memory for java application, screen resolution is not good, display should be large, photo and other files uploading problem by opera mini web browser, can not be used as modem, no edge, auto shut down and restarting, no smart movie player. please include these features.

• 2007-09-21 14:59
  • M@T2

i am using Bird D660 for 6 months. it is OK but have some problem, it has no user manual and the driver that has given is all in chinese language. i have a question, what is the maximum memory it can supprort? i am using 64 MB memory card.

• 2007-06-07 07:36
  • Pxxd
  • sardar sirajul islam
  • Rating0

HI, I am from Bangladesh and I bought a BIRD D660 mobile phone since a year going on. I got manual but no Driver CD when i bought it. I request you to send me the software if anyone have. or I am requesting to BIRD mobile phone authority to send me the CD with in very urgent.
the language of the folder of bird D660 in file manager is chinese. What can i know what is the folder name because i don't know chinese. i am a Bangladeshi. i want to convert it chinese from english and i want to use total IR software(When i use it the mobile convert to the remot control). What is the website of total IR for BIRD D660. Please Email me.

• 2007-03-11 15:28
  • Pxxd

• 2007-02-21 08:44
  • 4nx1

This phone is very nice and cheap as compared to service, advantage and price. The camera and audio player is the best. Actually I am very satisfied with this phone. Thanks the manufacturer of this phone for providing the cellphone in cheapest price than other companies in the world.

• 2007-02-21 07:55
  • PUbf

At last i got the Bird D660's manual (in Chinese Language) and its driver.

• 2007-02-05 20:05
  • PyyV

I Have a mobile, bird D660, but the language of the folder in file manager is chinese. What can i know what is the folder name because i don't know chinese. i am a Bangladeshi. i want to convert it chinese from english and i want to use total IR software(When i use it the mobile convert to the remot control). What is the website of total IR for BIRD D660. Please Email me.

• 2006-12-03 11:37

it do not have a
bluetooth .

• 2006-08-26 14:43
  • P@UD

I bought the Bird D660 from Nepal and it is available with 1 yrs warranrty here in Nepal.I liked the phone very much.I would tell all NEPALESE people to go for it.

• 2006-08-20 15:16
  • PA${

I also buy a Bird D660 Mobile Phone. But i don't get any manual or mobile software. I want to use this mobile like a modem. So, i want this mobile's drivers and software. If anyone have any software and driver of this D660 mobile phone please contact me.

• 2006-08-15 16:21
  • Pxx1

Dear Bird Mobile Manufacturing Co.
I am going to decide to purchase Bird mobileset model No D 660. I suppose this is the latest version of Bird Mobile. Since blue tooth is not included in this series, could u please advise me how can I add blue tooth service in this mobile.

• 2006-07-31 17:48
  • PGYb

Dear Sir/Madem
I Have got bird D660. But i dont have manual so please suggest me.

• 2006-07-31 07:35
  • PA$W

Its a better phone..its just that it doesn't have a bluetooth...a very important feature..

• 2006-01-31 05:34
  • PB4R
Total of 14 user reviews and opinions for Bird D660.