Bird M19 - user opinions and reviews

Bird

6.7
6.7
6.4

It was really nice when I have bought Bird M19 handset and used it so smoothly. But recently it takes auto restart. I canít even make any phone call. Expert says it is software problem. How can I get software and solve my problem?

• 2011-06-26 08:27
  • uNVD

i bought bird m19 but there wasn't any cd in the package and my computer can not identify cell phone.how can i download a software for install sth on my mobile via computer.please reply as soon as possible

• 2008-09-17 08:05
  • pTeB

nice fone with affordable price tag. thanks

• 2007-10-16 08:06
  • PVe6

I have been on of those people who has been enjoying the phone M19 in West Africa.

recently my phone couldn't respond again when I tried to charge it. I found out that the USB port on which I plug the phone in and has since refuse to come on. I have send it to local repairers but they can't help me. Can you help me bring back my phone to live? I love the phone.

• 2007-07-04 00:42
  • N9NC

i need bird m19 software for using as a gprs modem. pls help me. thank u.

• 2007-05-20 04:50
  • P5s9

wrong specification:
it has 36 mb, and it has only 7 chinese ringtones

• 2007-03-22 04:25
  • PU2$

how can i download songs in the games????
where?????

• 2006-10-23 10:06
  • wvIi

it is gr8 but id lyk 2 hve it upgradd with a card slot n a blu2th. tnx n gud day.

• 2006-07-15 22:20
  • wujR

please help me activate my GPRS and my MMS.I want to send pictures but i cant because my MMS nd GPRS are not activitated. and i want to know how to download my MP3 ringtones.
please email me.

thanks.

• 2006-06-21 07:12
  • whAY

how can i download songs in the MP3?

• 2006-06-17 04:25
  • P@dT

it is nice but it has no bluetooth port and infrared port. I'd like t ask if how can i activate the GPRS.

• 2006-05-22 05:11
  • P@Yu

it's light to carry...
nice default/factory ringtones.
jus wanna know how to use/activate it's caller photo alert feature.
the manual doesn't tells much.
i would appreciate if you could send me instructions regarding caller photo alert, downloading mp3 ringtones.
i got it just recently and i wanted to keep it for longer period of time.

thanks!

• 2006-04-22 03:44
  • PU2$

nice acheniment by this new company but 2 tiny screen???.nnno blue tooth!

• 2005-10-19 11:21
  • PGha
Total of 13 user reviews and opinions for Bird M19.