Bird S789 - user opinions and reviews

Bird

5.5
5.4
5.5

how to use the GPRS? i wanna know the whole steps in using the wap services. i opened up my GPRS and still its "network is failed"..haies. my camera work blur too.. can i change the phone cover?? just text me. +639192697059

• 2008-08-17 08:25
  • Rxjf

please give me the gprs because im enjoying the
phone

i hope you mind

thanks

i want the gprs

this is my contact

+639196423894

• 2008-02-23 03:29
  • vxtQ

please i want to download my gprs the is realy good.this is my contact +2347030389414.

• 2007-03-30 12:39
  • NhMh

this phone really makes me crazy.my gprs is already active but i cant download my pictures on my pc or even save my photos on my USB..what should i do??email me pls..

• 2007-03-04 05:02
  • wYCP

i love the bird s789 model phone. however i felt a great deal of disappointment that i am not able to dowload my photos to my pc. what can be done about it?i want to put all my pictures in my friendster.please i need ur help..

• 2007-03-04 04:53
  • wYCP

pls i want to activate my gprs. it is really tough for me. But i must confess, I am enjoying the phone.Pls this is my contact.08064302251.I also want to download things like games and others.

• 2006-09-27 19:20
  • m{nn

i love the bird s789 model phone. however i felt a great deal of disappointment that i am not able to dowload my photos to my pc. what can be done about it? reach me on 2348057607443

• 2006-04-14 13:19
  • NH7%

its my first phone ever, is there any way i can connect it to my desktop computer? probobly a USB cord or something pls. email me(hobart_cuy@yahoo.com)

• 2006-02-27 12:00
  • RK3{

The MMI interface is like a Sagem phones

• 2005-11-28 20:13
  • P9sj

How to download ringtones? I have a phone model is S789. And how to use the GPRS. Pls email me.

Thanks

• 2005-10-28 02:14
  • PAWc

Its high time you started giving us phone User manuals of the phones you have in stock not only this type But all the brands.
Let them be diplayed on your website.

• 2005-10-16 09:45
  • T3ce

No feature... absolutely no!

• 2005-07-08 16:12
  • ijA0

Hi i already have the bird phone model S288.I intrested in this S789, What are u still waiting so that u can make the phone available in the shops? You have not specified the talk time or battery duration. Pliz do so.

• 2005-06-20 16:11
  • N7xs

I am interested in this phone because a) I only want a phone for talking and test messages, b) I only want to carry the phone in my breast shirt pocket and not have it bulge.

This phone is thinner than my current Ericcson which is 15 mm thick and very indiscreet. Most people do not know I have a phone until it rings. I do not put it on the desk and walk away without, nor do forget which pocket of my coat it is in when it rings. It is always on me.
I am forced to consider other phones which are bulkier and have more features than I am interested in. Until this very thin option came along I have been limited in my options so much so that I have had my Ericcson repaired a few times rather than go over to the thick ones.

• 2005-06-06 21:32
  • SpDx

I really think that nobody is going to actually buy this phone. It has absolutely NO features (only WAP 1.2.1, Calculator, and voice memo), a horrible camera, and the phone is a bit on the ugly side. Plus, it's not even arrives yet! I honestly think you can find way better phones which where released in 2001 or 2002.

• 2005-05-30 22:39
  • PG3}
Total of 15 user reviews and opinions for Bird S789.