sachinver, 14 Aug 2014Hi most of users just purchased playbook and inserting the sim to try 3g or 4g network but it ... moreThis my bb playbook has been blocked and cannot be used on the network.how to I solve this problem
what is use of sim card in playbook ?, can I make phone call from this playbook ?
here is an interesting one. i bought this from lets go digital in july and was working fine with bsnl 3g sim till october mid. now I am getting error blocked with MM#6. I think all service providers are blocking this device. any other experincing like this?
Does the playbook 2.0 support skype? and what specific version of Os is present? any upgrades are given to the user any more?
Pihu, 11 Oct 2014I have purchased 3g/4g lte play book but it is not accepting air tel 3g sim and after insertin... moreI am using same playbook. Please try to use Vodafone sim card. I am using the same in Maharashtra and it is working fine for me and showing 3G speed upto 3mbps.
Khabir, 17 Oct 2014set up file for sim card and handsetcan you tell me how to set up file for sim card and hand set.
Can I use Airtel 3G sim or I have look after WiFi connectivity, with this gadget?
Pihu, 11 Oct 2014I have purchased 3g/4g lte play book but it is not accepting air tel 3g sim and after insertin... moreyou have to on wifi and download opera mini .... or you can try bbm service plan which cost you....
I have purchased 3g/4g lte play book but it is not accepting air tel 3g sim and after inserting idea 3g sim it is showing this sim is not activated for black Berry services . please help me guys what to do
aniram, 19 Sep 2014Bought the BB Playbook 32 GB 4G device through Ebay (lets Go Digital) Product got delivered as... morehi i like to buy a blackberry playbook 4g lte
its support 3g sim in india
its able to make a call and message please help me to buy bb
- You can't use Skype
- Dont expect to play games such as Temple Run
- Side loading of android apps is allowed now but still not everything available on Playstore would run. Also you will need to convert it first or download it from 3rd party websites.
- If you manage to find your way, you can still put it to a good use
- Hardware is excellent
- BB has stopped giving updates for this tablet. If they again plan to revive updates, any day this tablet inspite of being old still packs a punch.
aniram, 19 Sep 2014Bought the BB Playbook 32 GB 4G device through Ebay (lets Go Digital) Product got delivered as... morei'm planning to buy BB 4G LTE... i have some concerns regarding the product & please help me settle those...
1. Can i call & accept calls using this tablet?
2. Can i get access to android market (some may find this stupidity..but i've heard that in BB Z10, we can access to android market & download from that)...
3. Is watsapp available??
4. Can i use this as a choice of secondary cell phone??
pls do help... & if possible, reply to my mail ..email@example.com