BlackBerry 9720 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

5.9
5.9
5.7

Well my op on the bb 9720 is a gr8 fone.have no problems whit it it is my 5 bb I have 1st one was bb pearl then curve 8520 then bold 9700 then 9320 then bb storm and now 9720 and love love love love love it

• 2014-04-23 13:03
  • 3sEj

> In reply to lucia @ 2014-04-08 16:06 from fr9p - click to readIt's a curve look on da internet

• 2014-04-22 19:42
  • HC9f

This is a great phone. The hanging problem is a simple fix... buy a decent memory card for most of your problems exist with a old cheap memory card. Most of your apps save directly to the mem card like photos and videos. The mem card I currently use is a transcend 95mbps (megabytes per second)

• 2014-04-22 12:23
  • Mfxb

made in taiwan

• 2014-04-21 13:07
  • KAu1

ples low this prize blacberry phone more than 5,000.

• 2014-04-19 04:53
  • Y}K4
  • F

> In reply to jackr @ 2014-03-09 23:31 from 60J@ - click to readMy problems with the 9720 are its browser and camera, my pictures are desaturated (dull colors) and the camera alwayz freeze when I press the return key... As for the browser its too damn slow, it takes too long to render a simple web page and can not open more than 2 web pages even this gsmarena page that's a mobile site did not render on time...am almost regreting buying it... its so annoying

• 2014-04-16 19:15
  • 3sE3

> In reply to Bishal @ 2014-04-14 18:14 from bJ6% - click to readReally??android games? I don't think so. ..its run on OS7.1.0.... by the way can you tell me the Manufacturer of your bb9720 phone??coz I think I bought the fake one. ..

• 2014-04-15 00:33
  • uvxA

> In reply to sami609 @ 2014-04-14 02:10 from uvf% - click to readWhe can play android game in this phone

• 2014-04-14 18:14
  • bJ6%

Day 1......OS is same nothing special as my 1.5 years old bb carve 9320, smooth and direct to the point...not for fun loving apps and games even not for watching videos..you can watch Videos as 2-4years ago you watch them on your phone...for me shocking things are, (1) in the box bb9320 Manufacturer is Research In Motion(RIM) LTD and address Waterloc Ontario, Canada..and bb9720 is from BlackBerry LTD address Science Based Industrial park, Hsinchu, Taiwan....really TAIWAN..Why?????? I didn't know the company and there switched stock market, if any...I trust canada based Blackberry...bad luck.. (2) In my point of view bb9320 looks much premium and solid..plastic quality of bb9320 much better on the front, keyboard+printed keys on it, Even the rubbish side keys.. (3) bb9320 screen is whitish where as bb9720 is yellowish..even the screen is not protected well although its touchscreen so be careful must say... (4) same 1450 mha battery but bb9720 has little big 2.8 inch Screen compare to 2.44 inch... (5) 512MB on board memory not enough..in current market in same price range every Phones have minimum 8GB of memory..must need micro sd card... (6) I don't have any technical knowledge but must say camera and led flash are in wrong potion..daytime snaps are average but in night its sucks big time coz of its position...I also have galaxy core, galaxy grand, moto g, galaxy mega and al of them have a little more(5-7mm) gap between camera and flash..and the timing of blink the flash make very very noisy images...to much burl..
Same processor, same on board memory, same battery and same OS even Both of them have same MRP Rs.15990..and bought them for 15k... So am I really get upgraded???? What you think???

• 2014-04-14 02:23
  • uvf%

Day 1......OS is same nothing special as my 1.5 years old bb carve 9320, smooth and direct to the point...not for fun loving apps and games even not for watching videos..you can watch Videos as 2-4years ago you watch them on your phone...for me shocking things are, 1》in the box bb9320 Manufacturer is Research In Motion(RIM) LTD and address Waterloc Ontario, Canada..and bb9720 is from BlackBerry LTD address Science Based Industrial park, Hsinchu, Taiwan....really TAIWAN..Why?????? I didn't know the company and there switched stock market, if any...I trust canada based Blackberry...bad luck.. 2》In my point of view bb9320 looks much premium and solid..plastic quality of bb9320 much better on the front, keyboard+printed keys on it, Even the rubbish side keys.. 3》bb9320 screen is whitish where as bb9720 is yellowish..even the screen is not protected well although its touchscreen so be careful must say... 4》same 1450 mha battery but bb9720 has little big 2.8 inch Screen compare to 2.44 inch... 5》512MB on board memory not enough..in current market in same price range every Phones have minimum 8GB of memory..must need micro sd card... 6》I don't have any technical knowledge but must say camera and led flash are in wrong potion..daytime snaps are average but in night its sucks big time coz of its position...I also have galaxy core, galaxy grand, moto g, galaxy mega and al of them have a little more(5-7mm) gap between camera and flash..and the timing of blink the flash make very very noisy images...to much burl..

• 2014-04-14 02:10
  • uvf%

Awesome phone with a deadly combination of touch and type. Super fast emails. No android device can beat blackberry in email. If you are businessman then look no further go for blackberry if you want games & tons of mindless apps go for android.

• 2014-04-12 14:03
  • KStx

> In reply to Neil123456 @ 2014-04-05 17:58 from rvm2 - click to readHow did you got endless data on blackberry 9720

• 2014-04-11 16:03
  • KSue

is blackberry 7 better off bold 5 in all ways pls explain in details ?

• 2014-04-09 17:48
  • fmKn

Is blackberry 9720 a bold or a curve please assist

• 2014-04-08 16:06
  • fr9p

This phone is great. The interface is a very cleaver combination of touch, pad and a real keyboard. It is also fast, faster than my wife's galaxy 4. It's also sleek and light and small enough to fit into my pocket. Best of all all my data is free, I don't have to endlessly top up data like other smart phones.

• 2014-04-05 17:58
  • rvm2

9720 iz wow i like it

• 2014-04-04 15:15
  • ftb}

It is a great phone and i really reccomend buying it, it's not laggy and the BBM is perfect

• 2014-04-04 13:21
  • d%@j

a waste, if it wasnt for internet i would go for nokia

• 2014-04-03 09:54
  • Nhg0

> In reply to Eliman @ 2014-03-12 08:23 from 3sE3 - click to readI AGREE. CRAPPPPP PHONE!!! restarts and wipe daily!!!! Crap crap crap.... will never support BlackBerry again. When u ask service provider f help they always want update the version and on top of that charged u f back up...

• 2014-04-01 16:44
  • NmPh
Total of 303 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry 9720.