BlackBerry 9720 - user opinions and reviews

6.2
6.2
6.0

> In reply to Prabhakaran Durai @ 2014-07-24 15:56 from utp% - click to readhi
Prabhakaran Durai what happen the phone

• 2014-07-28 11:49
  • tT74

Wow this phone is just a machine, very good looking en faster according to its ROM. Its a must have gadget trust me!

• 2014-07-28 04:37
  • fu7x

> In reply to jay jay @ 2014-07-23 12:48 from 3sE3 - click to readPls give solution to stop hanging with camera with the fone pls

• 2014-07-25 22:38
  • 3sE3

Seriously love the phone so much, but will advice subsequently, let there be an advance model of this same phone but with Skype enabled platform or it should have a secondary camera.

• 2014-07-24 21:34
  • 3sEw

i brought this bb9720 on feb-2014. Really i disappointed with this handset due to switch off suddenly. pls don't buy this phone..

• 2014-07-24 15:56
  • utp%

I love d phone very well but jst the cAmera hAnging problem. But I think there shud be an inprovement on the phone in built memory.

• 2014-07-23 12:48
  • 3sE3

its cool

• 2014-07-23 03:08
  • HxYX

Hi, I am using this phone now a while back and facing veryyyyy much trouble. It is good in checking out mails.. thats it.. except this everything is so ajeeb in this. i cant download pictures from camera.. i cant upload songs. i cant make full use of it as a smart fon. very bad. suddenly get switched off.. I am done with it. very bad experience with Black berry i have.
very sad..

• 2014-07-22 11:59
  • KAxG

> In reply to Mariam1987 @ 2014-05-20 00:26 from NhtE - click to readI have it and an iphone5s... They serve the purpose ie typing and email and affordability (data) I say bb 9720, for everything else iPhone or Samsung ..... Hope that's helpful.

• 2014-07-18 18:32
  • NmZ2

> In reply to Woody @ 2014-07-17 11:11 from nE90 - click to readDid u try pressing the lock screen button on top?

• 2014-07-18 14:29
  • ijhU

The biggest problem with this version is the inability to turn off the touchscreen facility.. i'm forever making calls I don't want to, cutting people off mid conversation, going into screens I didn't want etc etc. The other aspects of the phone are fine and if they had made it with the option to turn off the touchscreen then it would be a good phone... But they didn't!! It also turns itself off for no apparent reason from time to time. Mine is phone supplied by the company I work for and several of us have these phones.. every person has the same issues bar none, so I guess it's not just me!! Ah well.. I'll see what replacement I get when I 'accidentally' drop the phone and it bounces across the road, lands in a puddle and then gets run over by a 32 tonne truck!!

• 2014-07-17 11:11
  • nE90

> In reply to ally @ 2014-07-12 16:04 from nyEf - click to readGreat phone, I have it & haven't regreted bying it 4 one moment{bbm is awesome}

• 2014-07-13 14:34
  • 3sEj

Hello I am thinking about getting this phone is this phone any good all I will be using it for is BBM

• 2014-07-12 16:04
  • nyEf

I'm experiencing great difficulty and frustration. I only bought it to access my email at home. Screen is eassy to read and keyboard quite easy to use but the blackberry is in control, not me. Far too much information I don't need and none of the information I do need.Why don't they supply a handbook?

• 2014-07-09 18:28
  • SpKx

If u follow comments u will be confused and never buy any,remember there's nothing perfect in this would.how can be a device perfect white the one who made it is not?no phone has no problems,so enjoy ur BB 9720

• 2014-07-06 11:09
  • 3sEj

I have been using this phone since october 2013. Its a nice phone with a fantabulous picture quality. Good for chatting. But battery life is not so good and camera hangs quite often.

• 2014-07-06 05:48
  • Sqj}

> In reply to KELLS @ 2014-06-18 21:49 from fjbe - click to readI have the exact same problem, worse phone ever!Switching off by it self, cannot type because it screen jumping up and down, will never ever buy this phone again!

• 2014-07-04 07:47
  • Np}}

i had this phone since last year november and it works perfectly

• 2014-07-03 12:10
  • ftb}

First of all! A. Phone is a phone, I've had them all and you know what? Each phone has its issues,from bb to nokia and samsung!I stick with black berry because it suites me fine,I can do what I want on the phone and it doesn't cost me hundreds of rand in data charges!best thing is that it isn't overloaded with rubbish apps which a person will never ever use!

• 2014-07-03 06:35
  • 3sEj

> In reply to sanele @ 2014-06-04 13:05 from fj9q - click to readEish dis commnts are holdin me back...but I really lyk the phon and its affrdabl and I want to buy it.eish I don't knw what to do now.I don't want to waste my money,fr a phon wch wil only wrk fr few mouths and gving me prblms.

• 2014-07-02 17:11
  • 3sEj
Total of 378 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry 9720.