BlackBerry 9720 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

6.2
6.2
6.1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-22 14:50 from Nhwi - click to readBuy it there is no phone without disadvantages

• 2014-10-30 16:43
  • Nam%

it is the worst phone ever. i've had the battery changed 4 times within 7months. i wish i read the reviews before purchasing,. it trips off in the middle of calls.so so terrible.

• 2014-10-29 09:45
  • NaqY

what a joke! the phone is really and absolutely normal. after a trip of 2 hours it don`t work, it`s necesary reboot it. I`ll sell it

• 2014-10-29 01:31
  • L8FF

> In reply to meezo @ 2014-10-23 14:04 from NnvE - click to readSell it no worrys again

• 2014-10-27 18:31
  • 3sEj

blackberry normaly wants you to take care of it, you will lat longer

• 2014-10-27 15:37
  • Nhrk

I was interested in buying the fone now I have mixed feelings about it. What may be the issue

• 2014-10-27 14:04
  • fjbe

Due to some awareness lessness of knowledge I have lost the operating my BlackBerry screen

• 2014-10-27 05:40
  • X}xx

> In reply to racy @ 2014-10-06 14:41 from 3sE3 - click to readI have the same problem with the phone. It keeps prompting me to delete applications but there isn't many applications on there. What could the problem be?

• 2014-10-23 14:04
  • NnvE

i want to buy this phone but am now scared

• 2014-10-22 14:50
  • Nhwi

this phone has a few problems too many!!! the main issue is the fact that the camera hangs all the time totally frustrating, secondly the software makes my phone go off whilst busy using it...and battery dies very fast especially when listening to music

• 2014-10-14 10:02
  • NaDC

Rightly saying this phone is not for ultra use and it has glimitation. Within the boundary the funcation of this phone is beyond comparision. Easy in use with user friendly and if u ar a professional then more than 90 percent of ur work will be covered via this phone easily and error free. About battery min one day on extensive use it work without charging. So it depends on use.next it get charges in very short time which is good while u ar travelling outside.it has got all modern technology which can be used efficiently as compare to another phone. Stylist phone thin and comfotable. Music sound is good enough with equlizer facility. Nothing is absolete except depends on hw u use and what are ur limitation.

• 2014-10-09 06:54
  • 3sE3

> In reply to Venky @ 2014-10-07 13:55 from w43M - click to readIt may be good to you within a month (same with me) but after a month it becomes rubbish it never charges etc...

• 2014-10-08 22:16
  • mpYR

> In reply to bblover @ 2014-09-26 04:21 from uwZe - click to readyea it has WiFi and hotspot and it works well

• 2014-10-07 18:54
  • ftVg

• 2014-10-07 18:53
  • ftVg

this is a useless phone I have ever used in my life it gave me problem in a month the second month i didnt want to charge I took it back they charged it without explanations a month later it gave me the same problem, now they sont wana change it they say its a physical damage now i must buy a new phone in 3months after i have bought it for 2700 that not fair at all

• 2014-10-07 14:20
  • fXn7

Its very good phone for me two days ago i broght the phone such guys its very nice phone its change my life

• 2014-10-07 13:55
  • w43M

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-25 12:57 from 3sEj - click to readLike seriously have regretted buying dis fone its ahell of a problem since day1 I bought it camara will stop snapping asking to delet applications . Memory application asking me to delet thing from memory frequently wen the is no load. Fone offing nd oning omg have regretted. Hanging here n there can't even sell it mayb I shud dash it out I'm done wit blackberry fones

• 2014-10-06 14:41
  • 3sE3

Please help, all my text messages dosnt show names.
Please could you advice.

• 2014-10-04 20:56
  • ftKc

> In reply to bblover @ 2014-09-26 04:21 from uwZe - click to readYes. It does

• 2014-10-03 11:45
  • TjI7

I must be one of the lucky few, because I have absolutely no problem with the 9720. Yes, the proccessor and memory could've been better, but other than that, it's an awesome phone. With regards to the scratching of the screen, I just bought a very decent scratch-protector and Bob's your uncle. In my opinion, due to personal experience, a very nice, user-friendly phone, with a nice keypad, to boot.

• 2014-10-03 06:27
  • 3sEj
Total of 431 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry 9720.