BlackBerry 9720 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

6.3
6.3
6.2

The phone is really a good one to use.

• 2015-05-26 16:10
  • 3sEw

this is a very good phone, please dont tell any bad about it. using more then two years, sold back my iphone 6plus, asus phonepad and samsung gs4 but 9720 is still at my hand. please dont tell ur wife bad ;) first know how to treat a phone :p

• 2015-05-23 22:31
  • ibeW

> In reply to daphne @ 2015-05-06 17:40 from N9BQ - click to readYou should change its battery

• 2015-05-18 13:08
  • uW}s

it may be a bad phone (not saying it is)but you dont need go and right nasty comments like that do you

• 2015-05-16 20:01
  • Sp5R

9720 is not a phone buy dat phone at own risk ,it flicker ,freeze,restart all the tym,I have returned mine at the shop 3 tyms until they decided to give me back my money,always u have to restart it ,it turn itself off ,so stressing ,

• 2015-05-15 15:23
  • 3sEj

Blackberry's crappiest phone EVER!

• 2015-05-11 12:20
  • IaH3

I hav been using this phone since its launch...but now its a mess It switches off it self without even command to..what should I do?

• 2015-05-10 08:07
  • fuZQ

I am still using this handset since launch and have not faced any problems other than perhaps 10 restarts since I have had him, I like it, it suits my texting, emailing and calling needs perfectly, internet browsing is fine for me I don't understand all the negativity on here regarding the phone as a business user its a good model.

• 2015-05-09 11:28
  • nE7P

in have this phone for only 2 months now and it switchs off itself.when i take a pic it switches off i fully charge it its dead within an hour battery even dies while its charging. so frustating and i bought it brand new.

• 2015-05-06 17:40
  • N9BQ

> In reply to D @ 2015-05-05 21:42 from J8%k - click to readTrue, and mine keeps over heating so I've got rid of it

• 2015-05-06 12:18
  • JaFI

Don't buy this phone poor battery and also switches itseif

• 2015-05-05 21:42
  • J8%k

Soooooo..... I've had this fone for just over a month and here's my experience thus far.

Firstly, this is a Blackberry, so that alone should tell you that u shouldn't expect miracles from this fone lol.

For its price u get a decent smartphone, but don't expect too much when it comes to multitasking, since I can usually only have 2-3 apps running before I get the dreaded "ticking clock" loading image. My advice is to keep the memory cleaning app on your main menu and run it atleast once a day(Options/Security/Advanced Security Settings/Memory Cleaning).

I don't have any issues with camera or video so far. I download music all day so i charge my fone atleast 3 times a day, so i won't fault it there. If your fone does randomly reboot its because u charge your blackberry incorrectly and should get the battery replaced immediately.(The best way to charge the fone is to switch off the data(Networks and connections/mobile network/data services OFF). The battery will take around 2hrs to fully charge this way)

And that's about my only issues so far. For its price, this fone does its job :)

• 2015-05-04 10:25
  • 9I$G

> In reply to ldd @ 2015-03-27 04:27 from 9Is5 - click to readDid u all buy the phone new

• 2015-04-30 11:59
  • N9@T

Worst phone ever had reboots constantly and only works while plugged in

• 2015-04-29 10:48
  • Nh6C

> In reply to melz @ 2015-01-08 15:55 from frjy - click to readYip Melz, you are so right. Worst phone I've ever had!

• 2015-04-25 10:20
  • rvkd

Useless phone! Fairly nice for a couple of months, then it starts switching off constantly. Am at this stage where it will switch off immediately after rebooting. Cannot use it anymore!!

• 2015-04-25 10:04
  • rvkd

> In reply to DI®k @ 2015-04-06 12:22 from 3sEj - click to readwhat abt the battery? how long does it last?

• 2015-04-22 17:04
  • ftKX

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-30 08:22 from frZC - click to readChange battery = solved problem

• 2015-04-21 17:31
  • X}s6

Is this phone is good or not?
What is the price ?
Should I buy?

• 2015-04-18 12:01
  • XuNn

The phone is not bad at all but however,its battery life is very poor as well as the internal memory

• 2015-04-13 10:03
  • fj9q
Total of 534 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry 9720.