BlackBerry Bold 9700 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

7.4
7.2
7.3

> In reply to dbonj @ 2013-11-28 10:38 from Sbcf - click to readplease use the double IC battery or Double power battery, for long life time use thih HH, I have to same to Use this HH too, and this HH is good performance

• 2013-11-29 05:01
  • 4fLJ

everything else was good about this phone, only i never got 408h stanby and 6h talk time on the battery, even after purchasing a new battery. Anybody out there who has experienced this?

• 2013-11-28 10:38
  • Sbcf

d phone is kul but mine refused to booth,i wnt to knw if a bb phone can be repaired.you can reply me on okechukwuogboji@gmail.com pls

• 2013-11-23 23:36
  • NugV

> In reply to stonyfleet @ 2013-11-16 07:56 from 3sE3 - click to readI like very much Black Berry device. I am using past 4 years only BB and 3 years Bold 9700. after a long period I am searching ,this device is an Android or what type of application. any way I am planning to go for the latest models. the perfect and compact design of BB is the reason for me to select the Black Berry.

• 2013-11-21 05:50
  • Hxfh

> In reply to Tony @ 2013-11-18 05:50 from YW2x - click to readHi.I am also using the same model 9700, u just need to wipe ur device.
Go to..options, security and then security wipe. If It is don't woked then go to ur nearest BB service centre, in that case u need to reinstall your OS again.

• 2013-11-20 21:34
  • 3sE3

Hellow, I cant use my FB, Twitter and I cant even browse to any webpage through my BB9700. Even if it is connected to the WiFi, none of the web based apps working. while I am hitting any internet based apps, its saying "You are currently on a service plan that does not support this application. If you want to use this application, please contact your service provider to upgrade your data plan"

Please give me suggestion what should I do if this prob persists. If possible reply me at oftony@gmail.com
Thanks

• 2013-11-18 05:50
  • YW2x

How can register my email on this device? Each time I click on email in the setup menu, it does not respond. What can I do?

• 2013-11-16 07:56
  • 3sE3

> In reply to shafi @ 2013-11-05 07:14 from 2TbM - click to readYou can find the number on the box or call up the network provider they may block your sim in that phone along with phone.

• 2013-11-14 06:30
  • 9Aan

> In reply to AFROOZ AHMAD @ 2013-11-05 11:53 from utLb - click to readi hve same prb. man,there i am trying any where frm punjab to unlock my bold 9700 but they are not unlock my phone,so i am going to chandigarh and they say yes we unlock your phone,they send my phone too delhi care center and after 20 days my phone in my hand's and me use my smartphone in just paying 5000 rup. ,,,

• 2013-11-10 17:45
  • utRy

my handset midia card not work plz help mi ?

• 2013-11-07 02:57
  • Y}K4

i use blackbarry bold 9700 the phone is blocked due to some pin code nos. i tryed 10 times wrong pin code nos then phono is blocked after few sec massage will be displayed on my phono the massage is install software in your phone software no is 524 or 526 i think.what i can do plz help me.

• 2013-11-05 11:53
  • utLb

• 2013-11-05 11:49
  • utLb

my blackberry is lost which bought from QATAR, how can i find my imei number?

• 2013-11-05 07:14
  • 2TbM

needing the unlock code for blackberry 9700 bold.

• 2013-11-02 11:57
  • PI4x
  • F

Please help me change the date /Time.
I can't change Time Zone.

• 2013-10-28 18:27
  • terq

Hi Guys, I need help regarding my BB9700... I can't run twitter FB and some other messaging apps in it. It displays some error like java lang. And some error like grid jar or whatsoever and a very lag browser.. I have upgraded it before to OS 6 but downgraded it back to OS 5 after a few months because of some colored tiny dots appearing on my screen. What should I do? Please help me thanks in advance and God bless u all! U can reply me at carlbieme@yahoo.com

• 2013-10-23 11:50
  • Qxpm

i love that cell phone......

• 2013-10-10 17:07
  • Y}K4

Pls help me my blackberry bold 9700,there is no call option on the menu so I can't make or receive call on my VIBER application. Also I want to no how to upgrade to 6.thnx

• 2013-10-02 01:37
  • 3sE3

Pls help me my blackberry bold 9700,there is no call option on the menu so I can't make or receive call. Also I want to no how to upgrade to 6.thnx

• 2013-10-02 01:32
  • 3sE3

this is a good phone bt for me where is the fm radio?if u can implement it then it can stand uot.

• 2013-09-28 20:38
  • rvn$
Total of 4657 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Bold 9700.