BlackBerry Bold 9790 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

7.5
7.2
7.2

> In reply to Ennieorhlar @ 2015-06-22 19:49 from ftVg - click to readWhenever the flash is on, and u take a pic, the phone restarts. irritating

• 2015-06-28 08:09
  • NvU1

Both blacberry bold 5 and 6 aren't so good....i got my blacberry bold 5 march 29 2015 i just discovered after one week after i got the phone it would reboot once in a day when i take a pixs it would reboot i got frustrated later the phone wouldnt even boot again but i love the phone....but to solve the problem either you wipe security or pack the battery(if the phone usually reboot),get another battery, or update the os...note:if the phone usually reboot be very careful and dont allow it run down cos it would come to a stage that it wont boot it would only blink the red LED light which the problem is known as flash 10111 it would be very difficult to fix it cos it wont be recognized by any system if luckily you have a desktop manager to fix it

• 2015-06-22 19:49
  • ftVg

my black la berry hv a problem of increasing a volume , it seams like up button damaged , I ended up being downloading xplayer n baamboo player premium , so that I can be able to play music n increase volume by those app .29DAD5D8

• 2015-06-19 23:12
  • 3sEj

Plz I need ur hlp.I use a tourch 2 and ma mum's friend gave me a bold 6,d problem is dat wem I on ma data plan,bold 6 battery goes hot and wldnt last at all den it dies.atimes wen I take pics d phone jst trips off.or even without taking pics it start rebooting on its own.d bad part is dat av already put ma tourch on sale.av gotten a buyer already.I need ur hlp plz urgently .its really disturbing me.thanks.

• 2015-06-10 00:00
  • 3sE3

> In reply to sam @ 2015-05-27 15:10 from 3sEw - click to readI had the same issue with my ol blackberry 9360 but I guess you download an emulator i.e youtube player on bb app world... It should work... Thank me later though

• 2015-06-08 17:51
  • ftVg

Me and wife have 9790. Good phones only for work - banking, emails (great!), organizer. For entertainment - not good (we got Android tablets). Sometimes something really drains and later kills the battery. We already got new batteries 2 times. So uninstall everything which you don't use (most BB apps sux anyway). Keep only what you really need. BB is not a gamer/entertainment phone. Maybe new ones, I don't know. For entertainment a screen of 7" or greater is needed anyway, so don't fool with a phone and get a tablet or at least get iPhone or Galaxy. BB is for work only.

• 2015-05-27 17:15
  • jVHp

> In reply to sam @ 2015-05-27 15:10 from 3sEw - click to readYoutube still works on Blackberries. Address is m.youtube.com and it will play.

• 2015-05-27 17:08
  • jVHp

Pls I can't watch youtube on my bb 9790, the response is that the address is invalid, what can I do?

• 2015-05-27 15:10
  • 3sEw

The Bold 9790 is reliabe for business and pleasure. Bellagio has a good battery life if you charge the phone properly (power of when charging). If you like light and small smartphone, you will love Bellagio. For me the con is only the keypad, the Dakota is easier for typing emails. If you like photography, the Bellagio camera is superb, because it has Auto Focus camera unlike the Dakota that has Fixed Focus camera, that is not good in taking close up pictures.

• 2015-05-24 19:35
  • X}se

> In reply to Chuks @ 2015-05-20 08:43 from J8%k - click to readI'm also facing same problem but I'm sure that it's not a battery problem

• 2015-05-22 22:33
  • rKT1

Black berry9700

• 2015-05-20 15:09
  • nxR9

> In reply to Amigo @ 2015-05-16 06:02 from ucFC - click to readMy BB 9790 keep re booting on its own and I can't figure out the reason behind that,so what's the possible solution to this problem

• 2015-05-20 08:43
  • J8%k

I really do enjoyed my Bold 9790 but what pains me the most is that its just start misbehavying by getting hot and hotter not until I discharge my dried cell (battery) from my mobile phone, in short I don't know what kind of blackberry to go for either, I so much like blackberry in term of web surfing but their software isn't that to strong, I suggest that they should try and upgrade their software to that of Nokia phones.

• 2015-05-17 10:27
  • N9@S

from where to buy this phone online.

• 2015-05-16 12:34
  • uvN6

> In reply to Sherwin @ 2015-04-26 08:24 from 3sE3 - click to readYour battery is loose

• 2015-05-16 06:02
  • ucFC

> In reply to rAy @ 2015-05-06 15:43 from ftVg - click to readI would suggest you not to go for Bold 5 or 6 becuase they have hanging problems. It starts hanging if you use consectively for 15 minutes.

• 2015-05-16 06:01
  • ucFC

Guys plz tell me how cn i use blackberry app downloder with internet packs it only work with wify.

• 2015-05-13 11:34
  • uwcE

it has no FM radio

• 2015-05-13 11:27
  • NwE{

iv recently updated my 9790 and now i have rebooting issues any advice please

• 2015-05-11 12:03
  • Nasx

this mobile bold9790..s..music is very amazing....play...wow..whats..clearity..

• 2015-05-09 10:25
  • vwes
  • F
Total of 1567 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Bold 9790.