I have bold 9900, I was also faced the same prblm, the main issue in blackberry is, if ur battery fully drained then the handset will not recognize the battery, for that u have to charge it from external source. tricks I did was mentioned below.
- Get a local wall charger(china made) from market around 50rs(that’s a universal charger u can charge any battery on that charge, its having 2 terminals + & -)
- Remove ur battery from phone and place it to the charger terminals, u will see the red indication after placing the battery.
- Then let it charge until u see the Green indication(that means battery fully charged)
- Then insert it to your blackberry phone that’s it it will switch on and u can again able to charge ur phone via ur blackberry charge.
- Remember one thing never let ur BB handset run when ur battery is below 10%.
I need some help please the phone battery went dead and now I'm trying to charge it and a battery came up with a red x as if the phone not charging I have been charging it for hours now and the phone wouldn't even turn on so can someone please help me on what to do please
Hey everyone. Im planning to buy this phone. Can you give some opinions to me about this phone??? Thanks in advance...
piece of cr@p. drains battery fast (1 hour to be exact), small screen. hangs all the time. piece. of. cr@p. do not get this.
Rane, 29 Oct 2013This phone keeps rebooting. Have to use it directly connected to a charger to keep it up. Real... moreTry to put a paper, between battery and phone, i had the exact same problem on my BlackBerry 9320, rebooting 6 - 7 times a day, somebody told me this solution and it worked perfect!
This phone keeps rebooting. Have to use it directly connected to a charger to keep it up. Really don't know what to do anymore :(
Prakash, 20 Oct 2013Guys, I bought this phone 7 months back and still regeretting why I bought it. In the name of ... morereturn the phone to shop and hope it is still under warranty, its manufacture defect phone . Please return it and get replacement .
Prakash, 20 Oct 2013Guys, I bought this phone 7 months back and still regeretting why I bought it. In the name of ... morevery good phone and if the handset is faulty the phone keeps rebooting apart from that it is very fast internet great phone .
I have been using this phone for over a year now, its a good phone, yes it lacks in the field of Battery backup but that's what is common with every Blackberry device
Guys, I bought this phone 7 months back and still regeretting why I bought it. In the name of smartphone , it is a shame. Cant install apps. Battery backup is worse.
And one thing which make it worse phone----reboots of its own. And sometimes, dosest come up. Have to check all the time wheater the phone is active or in switch off mode. Wish I had bought some Andriod phone.
Final say--- Value for money is negative...
Recently purchased this phone. Its design , keypad , camera quality is awesome. I like its operating systm compare to android on S3.
sanjevthiya, 06 Oct 2013camera is very good...battery is very bad if u use apps,u need a powerbank...cant install BBM.... morewhat shopuld i dp when phone shows red x mark on empty battery?????? please help
blackberry bold shows red x mark on empty battery... whats the roblem ..plz help
This is the worst phone that I have ever used!!! How can a phone be smart without radio and specially without front camera. It. Comprises of the third class battery but camera is good.
camera is very good...battery is very bad if u use apps,u need a powerbank...cant install BBM...can use whatsapp,wechat and viber...good phone..no hangs...
I have been using this phone for more than a year now and I'm really decided to replace it.
- Fast touch screen
- easy to type txt messages due to its qwerty keypad
- easy to scroll website pages
- Reboots on its own if your watching videos online
- Takes too long too boot
- Battery sucks especially if you are using a data plan.
- Hangs a lot
- Camera lighting is so high when taking pictures it hurts the eyes
- Requires atleast a daily quickpull so that it wont hang
- You need to turn it off at night just to save battery life.
- small screen
- touch screen is not sometimes working. you need to lock/unlock the phone several times in order for you to use that feature.
I don't know about you guys but blackberry is losing money and selling there company and I think there's an obvious reason for that.