BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 - user opinions and reviews

Battery is Very good

Every one is lieing...

• 2011-11-17 18:43
  • vwes

Great Phone but the battery sucks

• 2011-11-17 16:29
  • MUaw

I'm in love with this phone despite the battery issues that I was encountering in all reviews that I've read, and still I was planning to have it for christmas when my parents told me that it was phased out already at their place (KSA, particularly Jeddah, gosh it didnt even last 5mos. there.

• 2011-11-17 14:48
  • Kg{J

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-16 19:24 from 3pHh - click to readHi, Do u use the social networks and do you have to switch your internet off for it to last so long? I'm on to my forth BB9900 in 1 month and my battery only last me a maximum of 6 hours. i do use facebook and BBM only i dont use any other social network. Do you also have to change your network from 3G to 2G when you are not using the Internet. Thanks alot

• 2011-11-17 14:48
  • fjLD

the battery is very bad u hve to charge the phone everyday and it sucks bt the phone ja its good

• 2011-11-17 08:29
  • Nhd5

Hi to all BB9900 users. I had a BB9900 when it first came out and like many people I too had complained about the battery last merely a day however, I had since returned it back and waited and now the replacement handset I now have last almost 3 days! Yes, it's no joke 3 days! According to the shop I purchased this from it appears that RIM have had problems with the first batch despite it's still 1230ma. RIM have released the second batch and the battery is MUCH better! If you can try asking your shop for a replacement. Good luck people.

• 2011-11-16 19:24
  • 3pHh

I dont like te battery,is very baaad,i need charge every time

• 2011-11-16 18:48
  • 3sE3

> In reply to Dean @ 2011-11-14 23:42 from M%g{ - click to readyes you can ....

• 2011-11-16 16:40
  • iIR0

by the time I get this phone all the bugs will have been worked out :P. There's always one rule I live by, never get a phone, computer, etc. when it's first released because there will always be bugs to work out.

• 2011-11-16 13:36
  • NhdT

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-16 09:06 from nXGx - click to readin my country apple is bad because the App world here is so pathetic, and what's to say blackberry is improving there OS to save battery life? get over it or go buy the new 9790

• 2011-11-16 13:32
  • NhdT

expriance is not good

• 2011-11-16 12:02
  • uttZ

the battery is not very last long,,it has problem in software,,whenever i changed some setting like wallpaper or ringtone or others setting after i restarting it is always come to default setting.
can some one tell me how to solve this problem,,,thanks

• 2011-11-16 11:34
  • nCfX

i request every blackberry user to complain to blackberry in facebook,twitter,emails,etc everywhere for their buggy software, defective batteries, majority crappy apps, highly phone prices as per their worth, high data charges & should be made one plan all over the world so no partiality n comparison in India the blackberry plan is around 10-15 dollars per month unlimited blackberry,emails,internet, in middle east starting its around 25 dollars & limited megabytes usage. Not worth actually, u can compare 9780 browser & 9900 but not in wifi usage in normal network use, u wont believe 9780 is so fast n 9900 fails, 9900 drops calls, has no network in easiest of full network areas, battery is defective, appworld is not supported in many countries, complain so that they do something, look at iphone they listen & doing something for the battery of ios5 as draining, rim doesnt do till its really gonna be hit hard its enuff now

• 2011-11-16 09:06
  • nXGx

For all of you people clamoring for the new bold 9790 saying it will be off the hook and bla bla bla. Sorry to disappoint you guys dat the phone is out and there is nothin enticing abt it. Same battery 1230mAh, more ugly than the previous Bolds and I believ its gona be expensive too. I think I'll just go wit 9900.

• 2011-11-16 04:41
  • ftKH

Dis phone is a no!no!..a total disappointment.RIM is rippin us off big time!

• 2011-11-16 04:38
  • 3sEw

Another ripper from RIM. The new models 9790 and 9380 are dust bin stuff..Just disappointed to see that even these phone have 1250mAh battery which is pathetic for touch screen phones.Secondly USD 515 for a phone which has same features as 9780 is also ridiculously foolish by RIM. No wonder they r bleeding n will continue to so if they come up wid such useless models.

• 2011-11-15 18:16
  • 2S$p

can all blackberry models recieve mediefiles thru bluetooth from non balckberry cellphones?

• 2011-11-15 14:46
  • v0qZ

anybody planning to buy 9900 please i request n beg u dont buy, please wait for new bold 9790 as it is superb yes its just coming within a month it will be everywhere, its worth the price quality n also problem free. also has touch too. compared to 9900 its far better improved, better battery & also software.

• 2011-11-15 11:57
  • mIf@

Hi
Can u use led light as flashlight?

• 2011-11-14 23:42
  • M%g{
Total of 3359 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900.