BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 - user opinions and reviews

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-07 03:55 from 3sEw - click to readhi there
try the 9810 blackberyy even beta ..just my opinion

• 2011-11-08 13:30
  • fsn%

hi i do sell B/berry's as a sales person for a network but my first 5 phones was about 2 complains of the battery...for the 9900..a supervisor of mine opted rather to go for the 9810 due to the 8gb ..space...and he is over the moon so look at the two options and decide for yourself ..just a concerned blackberry ..sales person ..mwah just my opinion ...

• 2011-11-08 13:27
  • fsn%
  • F

Why is there no sms centre option on the phone?

• 2011-11-08 11:25
  • NHra

> In reply to Sugary @ 2011-11-07 18:20 from 3sEp - click to readI will agree with you,on my 9900 a few things did help,running only on 2G,as well as changing my backlight time out settings,logging out of apps,trust me it added hours!Blackberry Forever

• 2011-11-08 11:24
  • NHra

Just bought the phone yesterday..it looks stylish and elaegant and def stands by its name ..def very BOLD.
Was in two minds whether to go for a HTC or a balckberry especially for the apps available on android OS butanyways have bought 9900.Just wanted to check on the apps..howz the apps on blackberry..are there any great apps for games,user friendly ones which u get on android.Kindly suggest & thanks in advance.

• 2011-11-08 08:50
  • PSL6

> In reply to Alf @ 2011-10-19 00:45 from LhV6 - click to readI'm very sure most people complaining about the battery life of this device tend to listen to music on it and also play endless games people this is not what blackberry is made for its supposed to be your office on the move. My take is there is no blackberry with a perfect battery life I have used 6 different types of bb and I tell u battery life is no different even the much talked about 9780. I will buy blackberry over and over again but of course will be happier if RIM can adjust the battery. There is nothing I can do while in the office that I can't do when I'm on the move on my bb........PEACE

• 2011-11-07 18:20
  • 3sEp

Tell me who here has the 9930 or 9900 because there can be a difference in battery life between the two cause of CDMA

• 2011-11-07 16:42
  • NhgB

BB Bold 9900 is awesome phone. Before 9900, I used a couples droids and I was very dissatisfied - unknown upgrades, unstable performance, piece of plastic.
BB is fast, good display, touchscreen + touchpad. This is my fist phone with qwerty, I loved it, very easy to use and work perfect.
Battery is empty in 2 days, not bad, not good. screen size is o.k., I don't need more. Phone is made in very good quality. BB Bold 9900 is the best phone I have ever own.

• 2011-11-07 13:00
  • Msfp

I was using Bold 3 9780 since an year. I was very happy with this phone. I bought Bold 4 9900 & used it for 10 days. I was very disapponted by its battery, although user interface is very fast & a comfortable keyboard. I guess 9780 is the best BB till date.
I have again switched back to 9780 & m very happy with it.

• 2011-11-07 03:55
  • 3sEw

The specs of this phone are great but the downside are also great like the battery , width , height its like you're holding a CALCULATOR.....BLACKBERRY can you make a phone a little bit slimmer in the likes of Iphone4 or a little bit smaller in the hands....not all people buying your phone are Giants there are also Dwarfs wanted to buy your phones. Last but not the least remember to Lower the SARS of all your phones. Thanks.....

• 2011-11-06 06:13
  • t7BJ

so what if you only get 1 day out of this phone you are going to sleep sometime aren't you? so charge the phone when your sleeping. If you are using the phone that much that you need to charge it before you sleep then you need help, because I could get through 1 day with a 1000AMh battery phone

• 2011-11-05 23:23
  • NhgB

> In reply to shubh @ 2011-11-04 18:05 from utsJ - click to readalmost Php30,000.00.

• 2011-11-05 10:34
  • j012

> In reply to Mk @ 2011-11-04 01:06 from Yb0H - click to readHi Mk, can i have your old BB just for free, cause its my dream to have a smartphone but until now I don't have it,! Any model of your old BB phones, its okay! Thanks just send me an email if its okay to you. Here is my email johnrudolfpascual@gmail.com! Thanks and God bless :)

• 2011-11-05 10:29
  • j012

i m having this from oct 2011 , it is nice but please sumone help me that airtel is not providing any service on this phonee, plzz help me out what is the procedure for getting service of BB messenger in my phone.

• 2011-11-05 08:15
  • 9x1H

> In reply to RB @ 2011-11-04 02:38 from tA$R - click to readYour comment is great! I did the same thing and returned my 9900! I had minor problems although the battery wasn't great! I ordered my 9780 over the net and loving every minute of it! I used to own a 9700 and pearl and remembered the days when I use to charge it between 3 - 4 days! Shocking to find 9900 battery to charge every night! Lets HOPE my 9780 will live up to my expectations!

• 2011-11-04 23:46
  • 3pHh

what is the price of blackberry bold 9900??

• 2011-11-04 18:05
  • utsJ

BB9900 have been hitting record no. of complaints regarding battery life...now we have P9981 with even better design but BATTERY????? The most perfect smartphone by RIM till date has been BB9780. Was it so hard for BB to carry forward its technology and make it better instead of ruining what was achieved. Whats the use of high speed processors which gives nothing extra when it comes to day to day use of BB phone. Instead what RIM has done is this...BB9780 1500 mAH battery, BB9900 1230 mAH double speed and lower power battery ( disgrace ) and guess what P9981 even lower battery with 1000 mAH ( 35% lower battery power but doubled processor speed than BB9780 ). Is there a brain drain at RIM. I rushed back and bought BB9780 as I feared RIM might stop its production sooner or later leaving us no choice but to accept bad sets like BB 9900. BB9780 is a great smartphone and I adore it in every respect. True, I lost money when I sold BB9900 but that all is past. I would forget and forgive RIM for that because atleast there is still BB9780 to enlighten me.

• 2011-11-04 02:38
  • tA$R

Hey,

For those who are considering buying this phone, it's really good. I am glad I have it. I had a lot of bberry's before; storm, pearl and the torch but this is the best of them all. I have to say RIM you did a great job.

However downfall on this phone is the battery for sure. I know ppl are saying it's really bad and I agree. I charged it last night and I barely used it and it's already at 45%. I carry around my charger everywhere cause I never know when the battery is going to die on me. In comparison to my Nokia c3 which gives me 9 hours talk time and I charge that every 4 days.

If you love Bberry's this is the phone for u! If you don't, well then what are you doing on this page...go find something else :P hahahaha.

• 2011-11-04 01:06
  • Yb0H

I love the looks of the 9900 bold but that's about it! What's not to like....well....Battery life is some what short....My MAIN point why I returned it was that when your in a tunnel and come back out, the phone doesn't have any signal for 30 minutes and if you want your signal back you have to switch the mobile network off and back on again! People think I'm talking jibberish but if you don't believe me next time you go on the underground etc and come back up look at your phone! You'll see! ALSO, I set my profiles assigned to different callers etc and this only works as and when it feels! Some days different rings tones as and when it decides! NOT the BB I used to know!!!!!! I'm reverting back to the 9780!!!! DO NOT buy this TRASH!!!! SO DISAPPOINTED!!!!

• 2011-11-03 21:59
  • 3pHh

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-02 13:12 from 3YYe - click to readits always to have an extra feature.and the touch quality is good.

• 2011-11-03 18:54
  • t}1r
Total of 3307 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900.