BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

8.1
7.6
7.7

With OS 7, 8gb internal memories, 1.2 procceser, super design, touch screen, video up to 720p now the BB Bold 9900 is much better bb 9780 and other !!!!

• 2011-07-30 23:10
  • n1D}

> In reply to sweetsexything @ 2011-07-30 10:37 from RxnW - click to readCannot understand your comment its almost an insult to BB users..Plus its as if you have the BB9900 but its not even out..????

I still play timewaster games on my BB to get personnel best score and still listen to my mp3 collection and photos on BB9780 and video are fine.My BB can do anything these boring slab souless full touchscreen slabs can do..Any how each to their own.

• 2011-07-30 19:32
  • nFe9

Blackberries work great as a PHONE. If you want games and great apps, go for an iphone/htc etc.

If you want push email, convenience of a qwerty keypad for quick typing of emails/sms go for a blackberry.

I've used iphones/htc's/samsung smartphones and blackberries, and I find that the Blackberry is the most practical for me. Its more of a preference thing and to discover which phone suits your lifestyle. You cannot really say one phone is better than any other.

• 2011-07-30 12:29
  • M3s@

> In reply to sweetsexything @ 2011-07-30 10:37 from RxnW - click to readThis is one of the stupidest 'reviews' I've ever read. You state BlackBerry users will agree with you in saying that it has nice features but they can't use them because they don't know how. Any BlackBerry user that has used a BlackBerry for any significant amount of time knows perfectly well how to use its features. This phone is incredibly easy to use and a lot easier than BlackBerry OS 6.

You should try actually using this phone before writing a comment about it.

• 2011-07-30 11:38
  • Mx@E

I don't know why this phone was invented? This gadget is not a user-friendly, it is very complicated to use. I know a lot of blackberry user would agree with me. It has a lot of features that you cannot use because you don't know how to use

• 2011-07-30 10:37
  • RxnW

> In reply to Bobbe69 @ 2011-07-29 12:15 from LC6} - click to readI dont know anyone who edits video or fotos on their smartfone,,everyone gets them onto a computer to do it properly..

I am using BOLD 9780 and its videos and fotos and mp3 are superb..I do all my email and twitter and timewaster games on it..I use a games machine (agnostic)to do my gamimg on the big screen,,all you want really is timewaster games on such a small screen..OK there are 4 inch screen smartfones but who uses it compared to a proper games machine on 40 inch screen.

All in all for top quality security ,top quality build and battery life and keeps you in contact with the world and has real button input its BB for me all the way.

• 2011-07-29 23:23
  • nEfU

this phone is wonderfull

• 2011-07-29 17:03
  • iEPY

> In reply to ROM11 @ 2011-07-28 04:50 from jasN - click to readIf u have a android based htc u should not go to a lower operating system the blackberry is only for blackberry messenger, nothing else. No HD games no picture editing apps nothing. Only thing is the BBM. Nothing better then that. Internet Speed lacks too. No rim don't deserve it.

• 2011-07-29 12:15
  • LC6}

> In reply to ROM11 @ 2011-07-28 04:50 from jasN - click to readBB phones are not as awesome as you may believe. They ain't bad, but the competitors have better "overall" products.

• 2011-07-29 11:49
  • TCv@

Why most of the blackberry phones dont have front camera...?

• 2011-07-29 07:11
  • 7w5x

> In reply to nishu @ 2011-07-24 08:25 from YQTb - click to readBlackberry does support multi-tasking just press and hold menu button (one with BB symbol on it).

• 2011-07-28 13:34
  • nEfU

It lacks front cam and hdmi
why blackberry?

• 2011-07-28 06:22
  • Mfxa

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-07-27 21:29 from 2ZY6 - click to readDo you own it already ? Did you mean Bold Touch 9900 or another version. I owned a htc uptill now and I wanna switch to BB. This one is awsome right ?

• 2011-07-28 04:50
  • jasN

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-07-26 16:24 from i}HR - click to readCan't wait till this comes out!

• 2011-07-27 22:37
  • 3pHh

• 2011-07-27 22:37
  • 3pHh

i am allready using bold touch in india ( delhi ) looks from the front is xctly the same as bold 1 , only the back is diffrent and its thinner , phone has better processor than torch but the battery is the onbly thing which isnt satifying me , and i belive little facelift could have made it more better !

• 2011-07-27 21:29
  • 2ZY6

I Owen BB9780 which I love it beside this phone I Owen iPhone 4 and Galaxy S2. But new BB 9900 would not justify anything for me to change my phone to 9780 with this phone same as BB remaking of Turch with just faster processor. So,what?

Believe Blackberry problem will carry through next year and year 2013 will be a deciding year for BB stay in business or not.

• 2011-07-26 22:54
  • inEg

> In reply to infinity @ 2011-07-24 20:20 from 04$$ - click to readWait for the new BB which is coming in September, The ones in the market right now are outdated and slow.

• 2011-07-26 16:24
  • i}HR

blackberry will never go out of buisness as they sell millions of h/s to buisness customers as its a buisness phone numpty

• 2011-07-26 16:10
  • SeQT

The Blackberry 9900 actually looks like a pretty powerful single core chip phone. How well it sells, will be down to price because there are lots of dual-core hansets on the market that would put this one to shame in terms of features and function. The 9900 in my humble opinion is in a similar league to HTC's Desire S. If the Blackberry marketing team picth that level and in that price range, they should do well!

• 2011-07-26 11:07
  • ix5{
Total of 3348 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900.