BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

8.1
7.6
7.7

> In reply to ROM11 @ 2011-07-28 04:50 from jasN - click to readBB phones are not as awesome as you may believe. They ain't bad, but the competitors have better "overall" products.

• 2011-07-29 11:49
  • TCv@

Why most of the blackberry phones dont have front camera...?

• 2011-07-29 07:11
  • 7w5x

> In reply to nishu @ 2011-07-24 08:25 from YQTb - click to readBlackberry does support multi-tasking just press and hold menu button (one with BB symbol on it).

• 2011-07-28 13:34
  • nEfU

It lacks front cam and hdmi
why blackberry?

• 2011-07-28 06:22
  • Mfxa

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-07-27 21:29 from 2ZY6 - click to readDo you own it already ? Did you mean Bold Touch 9900 or another version. I owned a htc uptill now and I wanna switch to BB. This one is awsome right ?

• 2011-07-28 04:50
  • jasN

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-07-26 16:24 from i}HR - click to readCan't wait till this comes out!

• 2011-07-27 22:37
  • 3pHh

• 2011-07-27 22:37
  • 3pHh

i am allready using bold touch in india ( delhi ) looks from the front is xctly the same as bold 1 , only the back is diffrent and its thinner , phone has better processor than torch but the battery is the onbly thing which isnt satifying me , and i belive little facelift could have made it more better !

• 2011-07-27 21:29
  • 2ZY6

I Owen BB9780 which I love it beside this phone I Owen iPhone 4 and Galaxy S2. But new BB 9900 would not justify anything for me to change my phone to 9780 with this phone same as BB remaking of Turch with just faster processor. So,what?

Believe Blackberry problem will carry through next year and year 2013 will be a deciding year for BB stay in business or not.

• 2011-07-26 22:54
  • inEg

> In reply to infinity @ 2011-07-24 20:20 from 04$$ - click to readWait for the new BB which is coming in September, The ones in the market right now are outdated and slow.

• 2011-07-26 16:24
  • i}HR

blackberry will never go out of buisness as they sell millions of h/s to buisness customers as its a buisness phone numpty

• 2011-07-26 16:10
  • SeQT

The Blackberry 9900 actually looks like a pretty powerful single core chip phone. How well it sells, will be down to price because there are lots of dual-core hansets on the market that would put this one to shame in terms of features and function. The 9900 in my humble opinion is in a similar league to HTC's Desire S. If the Blackberry marketing team picth that level and in that price range, they should do well!

• 2011-07-26 11:07
  • ix5{

> In reply to Iphone 4 or BBTouch? @ 2011-07-25 16:31 from LGXg - click to readanytime you can rely on iPhone4, it is a freedom to tech especially retina display..

• 2011-07-26 03:04
  • I@hZ

> In reply to Iphone 4 or BBTouch? @ 2011-07-25 16:31 from LGXg - click to readHey...

I got iphone 4 but it has many issues. You will get a lot of call drops after using it for a month or so plus i dont like their email push. It takes at least 15 minute to receive emails. Most people that i know within my family and friends they have not liked thi iphone 4.

• 2011-07-25 22:17
  • i}HR

I'm a BB user. I believe BB will be out of business soon - producing phones that has nothing special and low tech! They charge a lot for their phone, and you must subscribe to BB plan; which is very expensive.

Other than their e-mail service, there is not even one single feature that I can be proud of my BB.

Look at theNokia E6, which can beat any BB phone in almost all respect, and it come at a much more affordable price; not to mention monthly service bill.

• 2011-07-25 19:41
  • TCr0
  • Iphone 4 or BBTouch?
  • Rating0

Im looking foward to this phone, i dnt know if buy an iphone 4 o to wait to this phone comes over, if someone can help me i will apreciate it.

wich one to buy, iphone 4 or an blackberry touch?

• 2011-07-25 16:31
  • LGXg

Hiiii all
I need your help
I want to buy BB but after I look around I really don't know what model of BB I have to buy
could you please help me and tell me whcih is the best and why?????? many thanks

• 2011-07-24 20:20
  • 04$$

> In reply to nishu @ 2011-07-24 08:25 from YQTb - click to readBBM is the only feature that is a saving grace for BB. At least in countries like South Africa where texting can work out expensive and data is still very expensive compared to the rest of the world. BB's are mostly used by teenagers here because of bbm. Other than that BB is a dinosaur.

• 2011-07-24 20:11
  • fw70

> In reply to nishu @ 2011-07-24 08:25 from YQTb - click to read1,no
2,yes
3,no
4,yes
5,bbm,and u dont have to its up to u.

• 2011-07-24 12:35
  • 3AxW

Iam A Big Fan Of BlackBerry...
Like Everything About BB...
But I Request And Suggest You To Provide Official Skype App For BlackBerry Phones.......
Many Of My Friends Hav Purchased iphone4 Evn After Being A BlackBerry Fan Just Because Skype Works On iphone...
Beliv Me BlackBerry + Skype = Fantastic.......

• 2011-07-24 09:02
  • bC9D
Total of 3360 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900.