BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

8.0
7.6
7.7

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-01-15 05:33 from KZ8y - click to readmake sure you close all the apps that are open because that is what is draining the battery, and make sure you do not overcharge the phone

• 2014-02-18 00:37
  • 4$4G

can any1 plz tell me about this phone... coz im a android person and i want to switch to bb will this phone be good enough to start with..??

• 2014-02-17 16:15
  • 7tR{

pls.guide me how to record a phone call in 9900

• 2014-02-14 18:40
  • uuCp

worst phone ever. bundles of fault! main fault is camera and switching off. if we purchase 100 Bold9900, i am 200% sure that we might found only 1 or 2 pieces ok, rest 98 pcs have camera and switch off problem!! very good design but bad bad hardware.. please do not buy this phone, its totally waste of money!

• 2014-02-13 21:24
  • KIqG

For anyone who thinks there isn't any good Apps for BB7.1 or any that are being supported, I suggest you look for some third party vendors. There are a lot of good forums out there like crackberry that can point you to apps better than iPhone and/or Android that's BB only. I've personally had my BB9900 for the last two years and I've done quite a bit on it.

- Call Recorder
- Activity Monitor (for Contract or Prepaid)
- Blackbook / StealthBook (for completely hiding txt/mail/calls and sneaky stuff)
etc...

I mean I have at least 50+ apps on my phone for various business purposes. No games though, I have an iPad and Samsung Series9 (WIN7ENT) for that.

• 2014-02-06 04:23
  • YHn0

> In reply to sis34 @ 2014-01-28 17:12 from gLaS - click to readsimple download bb desktop manager in ur pc nd connect ur fon n make backup....no more science..

• 2014-01-31 03:41
  • PSd1

> In reply to kfah786wp @ 2014-01-24 07:03 from 3sEj - click to readThere is an app called apps to SD which should free some space

• 2014-01-30 00:03
  • mTxw

Pls can sum1 tell me how to retrieve my data, my Fone just went off, en 2 remove d sim card
Is lyk a war, en nw d sim card slot is spoiled. D main point is designed Fone can't back repaired. What shld I do, I have important tins data I saved.
I will be very glad if sum1 help me out

• 2014-01-28 17:12
  • gLaS

I will be very glad if sum1 help me out

• 2014-01-28 17:03
  • gLaS

what is the code to format bcoz my phone doesn't load/dislplay down to the end when i put ba3 in it which can make it switch on,but half display/load.

• 2014-01-27 14:24
  • NugV

> In reply to kfah786wp @ 2014-01-24 07:03 from 3sEj - click to readreinstall the os the apps are never fully uninstalled

• 2014-01-25 17:13
  • fsf7

> In reply to kfah786wp @ 2014-01-24 07:03 from 3sEj - click to readIs it a Bold 9900 or a different mobile

• 2014-01-25 08:29
  • y$gV

Can sum1 help me pls..my phone keeps on telling me app space low,even if I delete all of my apps I've even deleted windows messenger,googletalk that was on the phone when I baught it...my internal mem hasn't been touched I have a 4gig memcard. What shoul I do??thnx

• 2014-01-24 07:03
  • 3sEj

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-01-15 05:33 from KZ8y - click to readBattery Issues:
- make sure you are running OS7.1
- enable Application Resource Monitor, check monitor for low memory and fragmented memory and recover at a time to suit, automatic shut down background draining applications
- turn location services off (critical)
- delete any SNS software you don’t use, or all of it (I have)
- don’t have Whats App running in the background as it is a real energy hog, use BBM is better
- turn brightness down to 30
- turn backlight timeout to 20sec
- enable memory cleaning and for every hour on idle
- turn off wifi when not needed, same for wifi hotspot, Bluetooth and NFC
- keeping on 3G is fine
- if replacing the battery use a Hippo replacement 2000mha battery – it is cheap, the same size as the original and easily lasts all day
Have fun with your BB9900 – mine I use extensively during the day with no problem and software restart one per week (alt+rightshift,+del).

• 2014-01-20 04:48
  • y$gV

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-01-15 05:33 from KZ8y - click to readMaybe there are active applications that were opened and haven't exited...try to find task manager and you can exit from there. Hopefully it can help your problem...;)

• 2014-01-20 00:46
  • KgZU

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-01-14 17:23 from iVU7 - click to readpl refresh it will be ok

• 2014-01-17 08:01
  • u4jp

hello for battery drain update latest software it will be ok i do this three battery backup know before 1 day only

• 2014-01-15 20:21
  • nwtn

The performance is ok enough but Why my Bold 9900 battery drain so fast..? Eventough I not doing anything with it even touch it...it only last for 8 hours,before this 15 hours...i rarely used it..is there any tips for battery saving or suggestion on getting some apps that control the usage of my battery..?

• 2014-01-15 05:33
  • KZ8y

i have a problem whenever i make a call screen goes blank.....
tried everything but no solution???
please hekp??

• 2014-01-14 17:23
  • iVU7

> In reply to klowor @ 2014-01-12 07:24 from 3xJL - click to readThat happened to me too. I tool the sim card out and wiped it off with my T-shirt and put it back in and it was fine.

• 2014-01-14 11:08
  • 4A@t
Total of 3206 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900.