BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

8.0
7.6
7.7

BB bold 9900 is being relaunched shortly. Already available for pre-order now.

• 2014-06-13 14:27
  • rKt5
  • Pa Ego (Indomitable)
  • Rating0

> In reply to ANGELS DAD @ 2014-06-09 23:00 from GfvC - click to reads BB Bold 5 preferably 2 use as fairly USED mobile fone?...... I ve Bold 2 b4 n am plannin 2 go 4 BB Bold 4 may b b4 d wik runs out..... Ur kind gesture s awaitin.... tanx...

• 2014-06-12 11:33
  • ft6x

> In reply to wasim @ 2014-05-21 14:57 from 6PP4 - click to readI want a bb9900 to buy serious offers only

• 2014-06-11 20:26
  • 3sE3

Too many problem with this gadget, from no restart, lost contact, lost internal memory, lost rom, dead pixel lcd, can't read memory card, hard keypad, sensitive usb connector, no signal (perhap internal antenna problem),etc, etc, etc until total dead!!
wuih wuih wuih...... that is my experience

• 2014-06-10 01:15
  • PEI$

cn u tke it 2 cellphne repairs for flashing it mght work.. m bb8520 ones dd da sme. but nw its well. cheers

• 2014-06-09 23:00
  • GfvC

Pls what can I do?

My BB9900 is not coming On again. If I inserted the battery it will just show the red light on the led,and it will not boot.

Thanks

• 2014-06-06 14:58
  • f0Ft

> In reply to Elvino @ 2014-06-02 19:26 from NaqY - click to readHi all, i am unable to RESTORE CONTACTS to my BB 9900. it is telling me that my email add is not linked with any Blackberry messenger. what should i do? help ne1

• 2014-06-04 15:35
  • rvpx

With the blackberry bold 9930 can I send a text while making a phone call

• 2014-06-03 17:41
  • YHBe

Hi all,
i am unable to RESTORE CONTACTS to my BB 9900.

• 2014-06-02 19:26
  • NaqY

> In reply to Dulith.kick @ 2014-03-20 12:06 from teuj - click to readThe phone does view pdf files.

• 2014-06-02 10:18
  • fm5F

I Honestly Believe This Is The Best Phone Blackberry Has Ever Created.. Not Even The Latest Blackberry's Are This Awsome...!!!

• 2014-05-31 15:04
  • 3sEj

Great Phone !

• 2014-05-31 00:40
  • KICF

how much do u think the second hand price of bold 5 will be. Pls

• 2014-05-29 22:36
  • fuNc

hi guys, does this fone 9900 bold has a video call?
and also does the battry last longer?
cheers.

• 2014-05-27 21:45
  • NwRd

Everything works great. Just love my BlackBerry 9900 :)

• 2014-05-26 18:15
  • uNVD

i have no problimes with my phone 2years and still work and look brand new im due a upgrade now but i will keep using this one.

• 2014-05-26 13:37
  • rvjj

Disaster! sometimes my blackberry remotely disconnect from network while service logo on full strength,when this happen i will not receive tesxt message & phone call until i remove battery and put it again.

• 2014-05-26 13:02
  • HHHH

Honestly the worst phone I have ever had in my life!! its my 3rd brand new bold and only 7 months later this one has packed up now too.

1st time it was the 0 "zero" button that spazzed out and just kept typing zero's all over my screen so I sent it in and they couldn't repair it so they gave me a brand new phone!

2nd time new phone 2 months down the line the wifi doesn't work, it kept rebooting itself, freezing and then at times people couldn't call me it wouldn't go through and it wouldn't download things from the internet or play videos. So again I sent it in for repairs and yet again they were unable to repair it so they gave me a brand new one.

3rd time, 7 months old now and the battery is in it's moer! lasts for 15-30min off charger (I barely use the phone and there are no apps running in the background and my wifi is off) the phone also decides everytime I go onto the internet that it will turn off and will not turn back on for abut 15min... I will NEVER recommend this phone. and im not taking it in to repair it again rather buy a different phone.

To add my ex also has the exact same phone as me and 2 months after he got it his network stopped working couldn't bbm or whatsapp nore use the internet he had to use sms or phone. so he sent it in and got a brand new one and now 9 months down the line his phone is freezing,deleting kak, and starting to loose the signal again.

whenever I go to blackberry for help they just say they can't help and to send the phone in. everytime we come out with a brand new bold 9900! For my personal experience this is a bad one and it says to you there is obviously something wrong that they can never repair the phone and always have to give a brand new one back!!

Next phone is defiantly a samsung

• 2014-05-23 09:56
  • rvb6

> In reply to wasim @ 2014-05-21 14:57 from 6PP4 - click to readNot even the 1Ghz dual core, 1GB RAM equipped BlackBerry Playbook can run OS 10.1, let alone this phone. This is still a hot phone regardless. Plus the BB10's lack of BIS is rather annoying.

• 2014-05-23 09:27
  • 3sEj

blackberry 9900 have 10.1 avaiable?

• 2014-05-21 14:57
  • 6PP4
Total of 3301 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900.