BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 - user opinions and reviews

World's No.1 Phone
Love my BB 9900

• 2014-05-12 21:25
  • TrkW

this phone z laka so enjoying ah!

• 2014-05-12 19:01
  • fuvR

its a nice phone. all blackberry enthusiasts are gona love this phne

• 2014-05-08 10:01
  • N98c

> In reply to IMMORTAL6969 @ 2014-04-07 18:51 from teXi - click to readThat's why you google and find out more about the device before you spend your hard earned cash on it.

• 2014-05-02 16:23
  • 3sEj

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-11 15:41 from 3sEw - click to readNon of the above companies force people to buy their products

• 2014-05-02 16:16
  • 3sEj

> In reply to IMMORTAL6969 @ 2014-04-11 20:08 from teXR - click to readStick to the Nokia since you clumsy

• 2014-05-02 16:02
  • 3sEj

> In reply to LifeHouse @ 2014-03-18 01:43 from KZ8I - click to readthank you for your advice

• 2014-04-29 12:16
  • P$bm

This is a lovely phone if it wasn't that it 1) hangs 2) switches off when it feels like it 3) resets itself 4)buttons don't work! I am very disappointed in Blackberrys. This was the first one since owning a cheap Nokia and never again. There are much better phones then this one.

• 2014-04-25 14:52
  • fjSr

> In reply to Rubel @ 2014-03-20 18:43 from X}gq - click to readAre you using MTN? They do that a lot: charge you separately for gprs data when you have an active BIS plan.

• 2014-04-24 12:13
  • M{aF
  • frostyz biatch...son
  • Rating0

Non arguably better than the z10 nd q10 pu together

• 2014-04-24 10:10
  • 3sEw

Bb 9900 hmm low battery good qwerty ...nice design ..good noise..now good price in east of europe is about 200 euro free line bis bes active

• 2014-04-23 07:19
  • 3sE3

I own the Blackeberry 9930 and about a month ago i found out that I couldnt send sms although i could receive. I called my ISP to complain and they advised me to check the sms center and correct the setting if required. I tried to trace this setting from the settings tool but no such option was available. It simply vanished. I am really upseteven frustrated because i cannot reply to the sms i receive. Any such attempt gives me the message "unidentified subscriber".
Can anybody advise me or propose a solution to this problem. Today i downgraded the devise software to the previous version hoping that the missing function would be recovered ..but nothing changed.
I hope i receive your comments asap

• 2014-04-21 00:21
  • sp@B

nice phone for battery backup and other performanse also fast>>>>>> but not working whasapp properly>>>>>>>>>>­>

• 2014-04-19 17:20
  • tUdx

> In reply to Dulith.kick @ 2014-03-20 12:06 from teuj - click to readYes,. Of Course

• 2014-04-17 02:22
  • fmRa

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-11 15:41 from 3sEw - click to readAt least Samsung and nokia is worth buying after a couple of months of their release when the prices go down , iphones even though they are overpriced at least its durable and manages to survive a few falls , but the way blackberry does it is horrible ..... people who have no idea about mobile specs will end up buying this cheap worthless junk with their hard earned money .

my Bold Touch 9900 fell only ONCE and that was it for the mobile and it cost me a fortune to purchase , while my backup mobile nokia 701 which only costs about $150 is a ROCK SOLID mobile , even after a dozen falls the nokia still runs perfectly with only a few scratches .

NO WONDER BB WAS GOING BANKRUPT

• 2014-04-11 20:08
  • teXR

Bb has completly reap people of their hard earn cash just the way nokia did in the past and apple is still stealing from people while samsung are using con and gimicks to steal from people. When will all this stop selling phone with the price of a laptop.

• 2014-04-11 15:41
  • 3sEw

i have been using bold 9900 for some time unfortunately my keypad has not been responding for month now. both the menu key, the receiving key and call ending keys are all not functioning. pls, any help because i really want to use it again; i don't want to discard it

• 2014-04-09 00:16
  • NuPF

cheap TFT screen , no secondary camera , small battery capacity , low resolution 5mp camera , crappy processor , only 8 gb storage , no screen protection such as gorilla glass .....i could go on all day

And i thought iphones very overpriced , good god this phone is as expensive as a samsung galaxy s4 .

If i may ask why do people go for these type of phones other than being ripped off

• 2014-04-07 18:51
  • teXi

Hi everyone,my BB9900 is hanging and has refused to accept any key.i cant seem to enter my password into the space because it refuses to accept any key i press on it.Could this be a problem?

• 2014-03-31 10:37
  • fuNh

im using a Bold 9900, I cant activate my enterprise and I cant use any Blackberry apps, I already activated my ID on the computer but still I cant use it to open my ID on my cellphone? what will I do?

• 2014-03-31 02:05
  • t7uR
Total of 3279 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900.