BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

8.0
7.6
7.6

Disaster! sometimes my blackberry remotely disconnect from network while service logo on full strength,when this happen i will not receive tesxt message & phone call until i remove battery and put it again.

• 2014-05-26 13:02
  • HHHH

Honestly the worst phone I have ever had in my life!! its my 3rd brand new bold and only 7 months later this one has packed up now too.

1st time it was the 0 "zero" button that spazzed out and just kept typing zero's all over my screen so I sent it in and they couldn't repair it so they gave me a brand new phone!

2nd time new phone 2 months down the line the wifi doesn't work, it kept rebooting itself, freezing and then at times people couldn't call me it wouldn't go through and it wouldn't download things from the internet or play videos. So again I sent it in for repairs and yet again they were unable to repair it so they gave me a brand new one.

3rd time, 7 months old now and the battery is in it's moer! lasts for 15-30min off charger (I barely use the phone and there are no apps running in the background and my wifi is off) the phone also decides everytime I go onto the internet that it will turn off and will not turn back on for abut 15min... I will NEVER recommend this phone. and im not taking it in to repair it again rather buy a different phone.

To add my ex also has the exact same phone as me and 2 months after he got it his network stopped working couldn't bbm or whatsapp nore use the internet he had to use sms or phone. so he sent it in and got a brand new one and now 9 months down the line his phone is freezing,deleting kak, and starting to loose the signal again.

whenever I go to blackberry for help they just say they can't help and to send the phone in. everytime we come out with a brand new bold 9900! For my personal experience this is a bad one and it says to you there is obviously something wrong that they can never repair the phone and always have to give a brand new one back!!

Next phone is defiantly a samsung

• 2014-05-23 09:56
  • rvb6

> In reply to wasim @ 2014-05-21 14:57 from 6PP4 - click to readNot even the 1Ghz dual core, 1GB RAM equipped BlackBerry Playbook can run OS 10.1, let alone this phone. This is still a hot phone regardless. Plus the BB10's lack of BIS is rather annoying.

• 2014-05-23 09:27
  • 3sEj

blackberry 9900 have 10.1 avaiable?

• 2014-05-21 14:57
  • 6PP4

> In reply to tonyioancy @ 2014-04-21 00:21 from sp@B - click to readi had same issue with same error but resolved it. simply put your sim in a lower end phone, Nokia or any one correct your message centre and save it. remove sim and return it to your BB 9930 you will be fine.

• 2014-05-18 01:20
  • fuNc

> In reply to KING JAMES @ 2014-03-23 05:03 from 3sE3 - click to readFirst verify with your service provider whether 3G/HSPA has been activated on your number. Once that is confirmed, go to settings>Network & connections>Mobile Network>Data Connection>Preferred Network & change from 2G to 3G/HSPA/UMTS or simply put in AUTO mode. After that do a battery pull & you will have 3G/HSPA on your homescreen. All this is provided if & only if 3G has been activated by your Service Provider on your number.

• 2014-05-13 07:23
  • ut7{

World's No.1 Phone
Love my BB 9900

• 2014-05-12 21:25
  • TrkW

this phone z laka so enjoying ah!

• 2014-05-12 19:01
  • fuvR

its a nice phone. all blackberry enthusiasts are gona love this phne

• 2014-05-08 10:01
  • N98c

> In reply to IMMORTAL6969 @ 2014-04-07 18:51 from teXi - click to readThat's why you google and find out more about the device before you spend your hard earned cash on it.

• 2014-05-02 16:23
  • 3sEj

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-11 15:41 from 3sEw - click to readNon of the above companies force people to buy their products

• 2014-05-02 16:16
  • 3sEj

> In reply to IMMORTAL6969 @ 2014-04-11 20:08 from teXR - click to readStick to the Nokia since you clumsy

• 2014-05-02 16:02
  • 3sEj

> In reply to LifeHouse @ 2014-03-18 01:43 from KZ8I - click to readthank you for your advice

• 2014-04-29 12:16
  • P$bm

This is a lovely phone if it wasn't that it 1) hangs 2) switches off when it feels like it 3) resets itself 4)buttons don't work! I am very disappointed in Blackberrys. This was the first one since owning a cheap Nokia and never again. There are much better phones then this one.

• 2014-04-25 14:52
  • fjSr

> In reply to Rubel @ 2014-03-20 18:43 from X}gq - click to readAre you using MTN? They do that a lot: charge you separately for gprs data when you have an active BIS plan.

• 2014-04-24 12:13
  • M{aF
  • frostyz biatch...son
  • Rating0

Non arguably better than the z10 nd q10 pu together

• 2014-04-24 10:10
  • 3sEw

Bb 9900 hmm low battery good qwerty ...nice design ..good noise..now good price in east of europe is about 200 euro free line bis bes active

• 2014-04-23 07:19
  • 3sE3

I own the Blackeberry 9930 and about a month ago i found out that I couldnt send sms although i could receive. I called my ISP to complain and they advised me to check the sms center and correct the setting if required. I tried to trace this setting from the settings tool but no such option was available. It simply vanished. I am really upseteven frustrated because i cannot reply to the sms i receive. Any such attempt gives me the message "unidentified subscriber".
Can anybody advise me or propose a solution to this problem. Today i downgraded the devise software to the previous version hoping that the missing function would be recovered ..but nothing changed.
I hope i receive your comments asap

• 2014-04-21 00:21
  • sp@B

nice phone for battery backup and other performanse also fast>>>>>> but not working whasapp properly>>>>>>>>>>­>

• 2014-04-19 17:20
  • tUdx

> In reply to Dulith.kick @ 2014-03-20 12:06 from teuj - click to readYes,. Of Course

• 2014-04-17 02:22
  • fmRa
Total of 3285 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900.