BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

8.0
7.5
7.6

Hi everyone,my BB9900 is hanging and has refused to accept any key.i cant seem to enter my password into the space because it refuses to accept any key i press on it.Could this be a problem?

• 2014-03-31 10:37
  • fuNh

im using a Bold 9900, I cant activate my enterprise and I cant use any Blackberry apps, I already activated my ID on the computer but still I cant use it to open my ID on my cellphone? what will I do?

• 2014-03-31 02:05
  • t7uR

> In reply to Rubel @ 2014-03-20 18:43 from X}gq - click to readyou should unsub the gprs

• 2014-03-26 16:13
  • 6Qwn

Hello everyone. I use a blackberry bold 9900,its a very nice phone,but I need an assistance on just this very issue I am having.
My phone is running on OS 7.1 it has 3G/H+,2G and 3G/H+ and 2G.
The issue I am having now is that it doesn't give 3G or H+ connection,its only stucked on EDGE.
Please what do I do to have a 3G/H+ connection.
Thanks for your assistance...

• 2014-03-23 05:03
  • 3sE3

Please help me.when I connect my Blackberry 9900 to wifi network I am losing my mobile balance from my account.If I keep data connection on,I also lose my mobile balance without any data use.So what can I do.I Please help.

• 2014-03-20 18:43
  • X}gq

Please anyone xplain, Is this phone can view PDF files???.
urgent..

• 2014-03-20 12:06
  • teuj

> In reply to mohammed @ 2014-02-18 10:42 from mVx% - click to readBattery Issues:
- make sure you are running OS7.1
- enable Application Resource Monitor, check monitor for low memory and fragmented memory and recover at a time to suit, automatic shut down background draining applications
- turn location services off (critical)
- delete any SNS software you don’t use, or all of it (I have)
- don’t have Whats App running in the background as it is a real energy hog, use BBM is better
- turn brightness down to 30
- turn backlight timeout to 20sec
- enable memory cleaning and for every hour on idle
- turn off wifi when not needed, same for wifi hotspot, Bluetooth and NFC
- keeping on 3G is fine
- if replacing the battery use a Hippo replacement 2000mha battery – it is cheap, the same size as the original and easily lasts all day
Have fun with your BB9900 – mine I use extensively during the day with no problem and software restart one per week (alt+rightshift,+del).

• 2014-03-18 01:43
  • KZ8I

> In reply to Yusuf Ahmed @ 2014-02-25 04:05 from 3sEj - click to readGood for you then My fren...

• 2014-03-18 01:40
  • KZ8I

Hello folk..i have a problem about wifi connection,recently i tried to connect my 9900 with hotspot wifi from a android phone,it happily connect and the wifi name appear on the screen but the unhappy part is it doesnt run at all and that keeps bugging me bcause other phone are perfectly run on the line..sometimes it also happen when i connect to normal port or modem..is there anything that i doesnt know and need to know about this bold 9900..?

• 2014-03-18 01:34
  • KZ8I

> In reply to oliver @ 2013-12-02 12:35 from m15L - click to readAm having the Same issue

• 2014-03-14 18:35
  • 3sEw

i am using bb 9900 from last two years n before two months it was totaly shut down i repair it from bb service centre after that i am getting very less battery back up & poor camera quality regarding this i also visit again that service station but he check n said that everything is fine but i am not satisfied. please guide what to do?

• 2014-03-14 08:59
  • uuE0

please i cant browse with my bb cause i cent register my device on wireless network and moreover i was having the hotspot but as i have updated the os i cant find it anymore

• 2014-03-13 11:44
  • fsTy

please help

i have a bb 9900 but have a problem with the wifi. if i stand next to my wifi router i have a wifi connection as soon as i walk about 5 m or more i lose total connect i cant even find my wifi connection when i search for the wifi connection.

please help as i have tried taking out the battery resetting the wifi router nothing seems to work.

• 2014-03-11 15:25
  • Gf0T

> In reply to keith @ 2014-03-07 07:51 from AIAw - click to readDowngrade ur bold5 back to d former O.S

• 2014-03-07 10:29
  • 3sEw

> In reply to Nitesh NN @ 2014-03-05 13:47 from 3xy1 - click to readbaught my cell phone BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900

• 2014-03-07 10:12
  • uw6J

after upgrading my blackberry 9900 from 7.0 to 7.1 os whenever i go to camera the phone will went off. please can you help me with the issue....(dorriskeith134@gmail.com)

• 2014-03-07 07:51
  • AIAw

It is amazing

• 2014-03-07 07:28
  • 2SLf

Hi,
my BB Bold 9900 is totally dead, i tried to repair it from mobile repair shops but all they telling you BB Bold is dead ( IC is gone ) please help me out i am really frustrated (email id-coolniteshnaik@gmail.com)

Regards,
Nitesh NN

• 2014-03-05 13:47
  • 3xy1
Total of 3281 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900.