BlackBerry Curve 8520 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

6.8
6.1
6.2

> In reply to Anonymous @ from HHHH - click to readhahaha..ive used both of them..they were really superb..ive used E63 for 4 months n then get replaced by this one..in my opinion gemini is more ahead compared to E63..although it doesnt has a 3g connection but the EDGE is really superb..the connection is so damn fast dude..BUT,u need to sign up for the BIS..otherwise it has only basic function..believe me man try gemini u will se how bb gonna rocks u dude!!

• 2010-02-07 18:31
  • v3BD

Greeting pals..I've got this curve gemini for a week now..n I just want to say
That I really love the way it performs..its really handy
And superb..but I just want to know one thing,how should I retrieve back all my old emails as
They r not display in my email client..plz help dude..I just get the new email starting I get my
BIS until the current one..

• 2010-02-07 14:59
  • Qxpq

I am using a BB 8520 Curve for 2 months and I am very pleased. I didn't know what to decide between it and 9700 Bold, but for what I need right now to do with it, BB 8520 it's perfect.
Who wants a good phone (standard jack, long lasting battery etc) get it. MY advice.

• 2010-02-06 23:51
  • 3cYM

> In reply to JRF @ 2010-02-03 22:25 from Qxp0 - click to readThanx my fren..u r really2 helpful dude..all 3 steps that u said is tru gd dmn..I'm happy now..

• 2010-02-06 23:48
  • Qxpq

Bb msger is like ym right?but is that only we can add n chat with other bb user
Or open to anyone..meaning to say pple who does not own a bb also can?

• 2010-02-06 23:18
  • Qxpq

> In reply to gemini @ 2010-02-06 19:50 from Qxpq - click to readya dude..maybe its lil bit cheaper than javelin but i do found that gemini is the best among them..wtf,i dont care about the cam..to me cam is not important..as long as it got 2MP,it is decent already..

• 2010-02-06 19:59
  • v3x@

> In reply to tomb @ 2010-02-06 18:55 from myJW - click to read8520 is cheaper. They are almost the same except for the camera and the trackpad. 8520 only has a 2mp cam where as the 8900 has a 3.2cam but I find the 8520's trackpad easier to use than the 8900's trackball.

• 2010-02-06 19:50
  • Qxpq

Does it have divx and xvid player?

• 2010-02-06 19:44
  • Qxpq

> In reply to tomb @ 2010-02-06 18:55 from myJW - click to readu should go for gemini..it will rocks u man?u know what pal 2 months ago im the one who asking a ques like u did..hahaha..n now im a blackberrian

• 2010-02-06 19:43
  • v3x@

i'm thinking of buyin a blackberry.
which one is a better purchase the curve 8900 or the curve 8520??

• 2010-02-06 18:55
  • myJW

can someone help me on this..my bb cant receive any calls after my BIS has been activated..b4 that i can received calls but after that cannot anymore but other than that this device is working like a charm dude..help me man..is there any setting i need to do!!

• 2010-02-06 17:33
  • v35s

> In reply to macauberry @ 2010-02-06 08:54 from vCkP - click to readhaha..next time make ur choice very cafefully dude..otherwise u will regret like u r..b4 i decided to make a purchased of this lil beauty,it takes me about 2months dude to think,do some research,review many forums,get feedback from my folks who have this device..the main problem is to have that BIS..coz to me its kind annoying..so complicated..but after all the research that ive made n keen to buy this gadget,i go for it..although i need to pay more just for the BIS,im willing..n believe me dude,after i had my BIS..nah wtf dude..this gadget or perhaps all BB stuff is really2 great if u have signed for the BIS..its like heaven..wakakaka..once blackberrian always blackberrian...

• 2010-02-06 17:28
  • v35s

Have any one played a full movie? is there any lag ? thinking of buying?

• 2010-02-06 13:49
  • fwip

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-02-02 10:56 from tu6e - click to readits true

i have to BIS plan, its almost hell.

maybe i should have decided first if i want an additional plan (BIS) before deciding to get a BB

anyways,life goes on

• 2010-02-06 08:54
  • vCkP

Thnx frnds....Which browser is best for orkut ??

• 2010-02-06 07:14
  • utVF

> In reply to kiran @ 2010-02-05 19:37 from utVI - click to readyes you can, you should try Bolt Browser it works good though wi-fi connections, and you can view any page as you were on a pc.

• 2010-02-06 03:35
  • LFmf

> In reply to kiran @ 2010-02-05 19:37 from utVI - click to readyes it is.. put on ur wifi and add the router from the wifi settings .. then from the browser settings set the internet to hotspot browser..

• 2010-02-05 23:38
  • utga

Is it possible to browse using wifi connection ?
I don hav bb service...My msin purpose is to browse orkut,face book etc..

• 2010-02-05 19:37
  • utVI

> In reply to Mbazo @ 2010-02-03 17:51 from f3gS - click to readAlso had da same problem at the beginning. M on the West Rand. Try by clearing ur cache operations once a day & ur phone internet browsing memory by pressing the alt button & LGLG @ da same time. It worked 4 me.

• 2010-02-05 14:17
  • 3sEm

Can anyone let me know how to transfer Handset contacts to SIM card memory?

• 2010-02-05 08:33
  • P}vn
Total of 6662 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Curve 8520.