BlackBerry Curve 8520 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

6.8
6.1
6.2

Just had my BB two weeks ago and twa's satisfyingly perfect! Though I had a hard time receiving files via bluetooth. Wait, how long did your BB battery lasts? mine is 3 days, no internet browsing. Im just curious, i think its battery consuming even though im not browsing the net at all. Bout yours? need your answers. Thanks!♥

• 2009-12-03 08:13
  • u1kh

Does this fone comes with view/edit office document application? GSMARENA didn't mention about it.

• 2009-12-03 06:28
  • vV5B

once you go black(berry) youre wrecked!!!

• 2009-12-03 04:43
  • vx3Q

nice phone!!!! the best bb ever!!!!

• 2009-12-03 04:42
  • vx3Q

Do you now that the new curve 8530 is faster than the tour
And the bold 9000
Try it and see
And the best thing in it is the mouse becouse the bold9000
When you use it very much the mouse will not move you change it and
The curve is good becouse the touch mouse and
The new bold is the best bb and fastest phone
For the bussiness and chating and yous the internet

• 2009-12-02 23:24
  • 3sEm

> In reply to JRF @ 2009-11-25 06:53 from 4fLG - click to readThanks JRF for all these details. I couldn't ask for more.
Best!

• 2009-12-02 20:00
  • pk$P

Hello guys this is vivek kumar aurora from india (business consultant)I have used almost every phone but I feel this device is magic just wow to use
Its is very fast never hang at all it can take care of huge memory of 32GB and it work just perfect
And one very imp thing about this device it work with every thing like
Music/videos/picture(cam is very good)
I will give 09/10 to this darling. Go and buy this device u will fell great after using this device

Cheers!!!!!

• 2009-12-02 16:16
  • 3sEm

The worst thing is that, in my country, we don't have the blackberry data service, and i use MSN alot, that's y i wanted to know if i can use msn via wi-fi, but it seems that it doesn't.... i guess this isn't the phone for me :'(

• 2009-12-02 14:56
  • MWWq

It is tha best bb I,ve used it is small but fast and cheep

• 2009-12-02 14:18
  • 3sEm

Hi there... I recently brought this BB curve 8520 recently... Can any1 adv me how to pair my bluetooth headset (Sony) with my BB device... I tried searching but didnt work :( :( :(

Plsd to hear

• 2009-12-02 11:14
  • vwhK

I was wondering since it only supports 2G networks, would that make much of a difference? I really want a BB and I want this one, but if it only supporting 2G networks makes a whole lot of a difference, then I guess I'll have to find something else...

• 2009-12-02 10:51
  • 04$3

> In reply to allstars @ 2009-12-01 16:22 from LxIf - click to readagree got one for my second sim card roaming, its very nice though the contact name does not appear wen there is call or test sms..dunno wats d prob

• 2009-12-02 09:06
  • mI6c

Thanks Deepak/A.D...Got the BB 8520 and find it great.Experience so far has been good with good response time.Very good price as well compared to E72..

• 2009-12-02 07:37
  • A90G

• 2009-12-02 07:33
  • A90G

my BB 8520 now appeared App Error 200 reset. screen was BLANK! How to fix it???? guys pls help

• 2009-12-02 04:40
  • ib1x

Hey everyone! For almost a month I've had the pleasure of using this BB and I am really pleased with it. Next week I was going to activate this on a monthly plan with unlimited internet for about $40 a month. But, I wanted to ask if any of you BB users have used either the Curve 8900 or the Bold 9000? I was thinking of buying one of those under the contract in order for me to have 2 BB's! Which of those is better? Also, is it possible to have the BIS service on one SIM card for two phones? Thanks for your help.

• 2009-12-02 00:51
  • Qxp0

My first blackberry and i'll never get another phone from another brand ever.. only BB rocks! i've had a lot of phones and this combines user friendlyness with style and technology so well. It is true what they say: Once U Go Black(berry) U Can Never Go Back!!

• 2009-12-01 20:54
  • P9nE

> In reply to Raj @ 2009-11-30 09:42 from A90G - click to readRaj, e72 and Blackberry are said to be business phones but only BB justifies it. If you want a multimedia rich, symbian OS phone wich might crash and keep restarting go for e72. Also if you are in India having a 3G handset is useless till Dec 2010. Yes, e72 does haf a 600 Mhz processor but it has it for the 'other than work' scenario. BB curve 8520 rox in termz speed [512 Mhz], functionality, price, OS [Java] stability. BB also takes descent pics n plays music. Infact most of the reviews compare e72 music quality and BB music quality and BB winz handz down... If u wana b a man go for BB. Coz that what seperatez men 4m boyz

Cheerz!

• 2009-12-01 19:55
  • w4gI

i brought one for my gf and i like it!!! i have a N78 but i like my nokia so ill keep the nokia and buy a next 8520 really cool phone guys, could make a great secondary phone too.

• 2009-12-01 16:22
  • LxIf

> In reply to dpac @ 2009-11-26 12:10 from nCa1 - click to readHmmm, "for wht use 3g is?" -- I don't really get your question! Did you mean: "what is 3g?" ? Well, it's an advanced version of the 2g technology. With 3G, u can get higher and better data transfer speed. For example, faster internet speed (faster than the speed u get from EDGE)! that's it!

• 2009-12-01 15:13
  • PHfN
Total of 6664 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Curve 8520.