I upgraded from the older BB phone that had the track ball.
Yes I had to buy some small tools but it was easy and I also gor a shrome mtal case.
I thought I was up grading but look at the back of the phone.No light for taking videos so your OK outdoord but indoors the pictures are bad.
Tonight I activated my older Palm Treo 700w
Ti is a hand full of phone with a big screen and I use my old BB phone that averages 1 meg per minute and I use that to upload movies.Sorry but I am not into all that touch screen stuff.
So my palm treo will be my phone and I have a cheap Net Ten phone as a back up
abdul, 04 Oct 2012in 24 hours you must charge your gadget 2 timesMy blackberry is crappy. If I call someone I have to call like 10 times in order for it to ring. Its battery sucks. I can't till I get another phone!
hamanpeters, 07 Aug 2012see your service provider or just sell it out and get anothergr8 fone wid advance fetures
i want to know how can i return the phone to get an exchange for a bb that use sim....am in jamica it was order online didnt know it dont use sim card.
ravi, 25 Jul 2012my blackberry curve 8530 phone very nice very good phoneit's that your 8530 can use GSM card? while its being CDMA?
adhit, 21 Jul 2012abdul where i can get this phone for $50 ??? please inform me back ASAP thxGo on craigslist or yakkety yak wireless store..I got mine from craigslist for 25$
adhit, 20 Jul 2012abdul where i can get this phone for $50 ??? please inform me back ASAP thxboostmobile online had it for 50 bucks off.. i got it for 50 bucks.
black berry curve 8530 is very very nice the pohon ::! Im i like so much black berry curve 8530
abdul, 11 Jul 2012just US$ 50 at indonesiaabdul where i can get this phone for $50 ??? please inform me back ASAP thx
- Does 8530 support sending sms to defined groups?
- If yes, then how many groups can one define and how many numbers can one group contain?
- Does it let you specify the group after you compose the message? My Samsung forces me to pick a group and then compose a message, which means I can't forward sms's received to a group. Irritating.
- Can I search the phonebook by number instead of name? Given a number (from my monthly bill, say), can I find whose it is without actually calling it?
- Does is have auto-sms-on-reject?
- Does its sms have a defined signature? I don't want to type in a signature into every sms.
- Does it give an sms alert at periodic intervals (so that I know an unread sms arrived in my absence and is waiting)?