BlackBerry Curve 9220 - user opinions and reviews

6.3

Blackberry EOL's 9220

• 2014-03-29 23:16
  • 3JDE

Can I install instagram on it?

• 2014-03-29 02:13
  • nwH4

Worst phone which i have ever used this phone was my deram but after 2 months of purchased i was totally surpirsed i have given 3 time for replacement but each an every time i have got same faulty phones blackberry 9220 is the worst phone which i have ever used in my life.

• 2014-03-28 09:15
  • KAxE
  • F

Hi..
Before somedays I purchased blackberry 9220.
This is my dream fone,
I am vry hppy after prchasing it.
But,
Now My happiness Change into sadness and
I am vry sad to prchasing to this device.
The reason that my fone switching 15-20 time in a day sometimes rebooting also.
What wrong with blackberry its a brand Are RIM forgot this thing £
Don't purchase this fone
Its a vry irretating meand u also.
Problms»
1 rebooting itself.
2 auto switch off again and again[not. in auto mode].
3 batterry backups vry vry low.
4 overheating after INTERNET Browsing.
5 sometimes hang.
Etc.
I went to servise centre but they replying its a need to software update and they also reload it but the same problms create.
But now my fone is dameged by me so not in warrenty nowday.
So what can - do ?
Its a big problm fr me.
Suggest plz
Sorry for eng.

• 2014-03-25 09:40
  • Xdtr

> In reply to katlo @ 2014-02-18 08:52 from GfvQ - click to readHw is internet fast

• 2014-03-14 12:17
  • Xu%q

@kamal sharma---its not device problem just contact your sirvice provider but first do a battery pull (reboot) your phone and make sure that your data sirvice in on.(Type "date sirvice" on home screen and check that)...gud luck.
@ MM---somethimes this type of devices get automatically hanged or overheat but first check if you install any new app, this also may a reason for that and if not then simply do a battery pull.....if you still got that problem contact your service center ASAP...gud luck.

• 2014-03-08 06:46
  • 9DJv

pls tell me in airtel (299 data plan ) can i use whats up/face book messger free

• 2014-03-07 19:45
  • bC2R

i am using the blackberry curve 9220 but data plan is activate but edge is small latter . i am calling many time in blackberry service center but no solution till date. so please request you to kindly solve my problem
ASAP.
Thanks& Regards
Kamal Sharma

• 2014-03-06 12:49
  • t}yw

> In reply to mm @ 2014-03-02 21:51 from K7eu - click to readYou must reset your phone

• 2014-03-04 13:49
  • Qxpq

> In reply to sakawath @ 2014-03-03 10:27 from uWjY - click to readI bought of smart.md

• 2014-03-04 10:06
  • Sbx7

i bought it from Dubai

• 2014-03-03 10:27
  • uWjY

I just got this phone yesterday. ive charged the battery to 100 percent before i sleep. and now i woke up. the battery is drained. and it heat up. what should i do?.

• 2014-03-02 21:51
  • K7eu

Good Quality of Voice and Battery Backup song quality good condition,

• 2014-02-27 12:57
  • bES}

M using this phone for 8 months and here is my review....
It's a good phone for a normal user like if you want a cell only for call and sms and for basic internet(with normal plan).
Better with recommended (BIS/BES) plan and you won't miss a single notification of FB or Whatsapp or Twitter or any E-mail.
Gud battery life, lasts whole day with normal internet use and without internet 2 days.
Keypad is awesome as it looks. great for typing. Gud sound and video. But camera is disappointing (2 Mp) and recorded video is however of gud quality but if you'll record more than 5 minutes it will get crushed and will be hang when get played.
....
Without BIS/BES plan (that costa 399/ month for vodafone custmers in India) its totally useless you can only browse internet and can't download anything.
No whatsapp and no FB (except in phone browser) no UC and no Opera mini.

Conclusion---
1. If you are a frequent internet user (like FB/Whatsapp/twitter) don't ever buy it you'll regret like me.
2. It will hang if you do multitask or if you run more than one application at a time.
Yeah its a BRAND but you'll need more than only BRAND so I'll say as behalf of a blackberry user that you should go for android or atleast windows if you use internet or want a better phone which can serve you long....thanks.

• 2014-02-26 11:57
  • 9D8f

I don't understand. Device has several problems. im getting calls and messages but unable to pick up or see the menu. only power button is working. I reset it many times but still getting the same. Do help me please

• 2014-02-26 09:35
  • tYWS

looks is very fine, but battery backup is not preferable all other are ok

• 2014-02-25 04:49
  • XNcp

My battery drain ultra fast and it goes really hot. What should I do?

• 2014-02-23 03:31
  • P%uZ

IT's not a good phone, Battery drain in two hour & heating of the phone is regular. This problem comes in my friend phone too.

• 2014-02-20 15:01
  • KAkk

me love it, buy one for me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• 2014-02-18 08:52
  • GfvQ
  • F

MAXimum sms save to blackberry 9220...and how setting sms option..

• 2014-02-12 14:05
  • 7wy$
Total of 1745 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Curve 9220.