BlackBerry Curve 9320 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

7.0
6.9
6.8

This is a really nonsence phone , when I'm doing something it reboots and it freezes a lot , and my camera doesn't work !. -Bad phone.

• 2015-07-01 16:11
  • 3sEj

Should i buy a blackberry curve 3G model in 2015 from any of the online stores?

• 2015-07-01 15:57
  • U@}T

pls is this phone a touchscreen phone?

• 2015-06-29 21:53
  • fuN1

I have block my bb9320 hence needs the unlocking code

• 2015-06-27 21:35
  • rvGk

> In reply to vicky @ 2015-04-24 09:44 from rvc5 - click to readMy BB 9320 curve works normally,but suddenly turns off.I have to reboot it again by removing the battery and even while taking photo by keeping flash light on it turns off suddenly.also I cannot switch off my phone.even if I switch off and if I click thr end key button after 10 minutes,the phone shows home screen.So suggest me a solution.

• 2015-06-27 02:12
  • utZ9

If the upgrade to version v.8.5.3.9 would be better or not?

• 2015-06-24 16:35
  • X}se

> In reply to Bytjie @ 2015-06-22 08:59 from rvBi - click to readI commented previously about rebooting by itself i ha deleted one game that i downloaded and it stopped rebooting by itself 2 days now and no reboot by itself

• 2015-06-24 15:47
  • rvBi

> In reply to blackberry @ 2015-06-20 17:17 from 3sEj - click to readYou have to give us an answer and solutions to what we are experiencing with this phone...It's often rebooting ny itself.

• 2015-06-23 06:03
  • wYBs

> In reply to Johny Bee @ 2015-06-05 21:40 from CDqH - click to readI also have the same problem started recently keeps on rebooting by itself will still be busy with something or on a phone call and then it restarts by itself and then struggles to go on again

• 2015-06-22 08:59
  • rvBi

NB To All BlackBerry user

We Had Some Underground investigation And Found A Solution To All Your Problems Regarding Your BlackBerry smartphone 9320
How To stop Or solve Problems Like:
1)Batter Drain Fast
2)Restarting
3)Low For Radio
4)Freezing
5)And Many More

Solution: Due To low Ram/Space You Are advised To Swipe Everything On Your BlackBerry 9320 And Download Only The Following Application
1)Opera Mini

4)Flesh Light
5)facebook Messenger
6)Nimbuzz Messenger

By Doing So Your BlackBerry Will Run Smooth And Never Gives You Any Problems

Failure To Do So will lead To headache And Stress All Day Long, Good Luck!

• 2015-06-20 17:17
  • 3sEj

It's Such a bullshit device made by blackberry - if you are running with wi-fi, you can't use BB Messenger, BB World, Facebook, anything you love to use, except internet. Rest problems already shared by other guys, so no need to tell.!!

• 2015-06-17 14:25
  • w0%f
  • F

Its a stupid phone, cant recommend it for anyone,
it keep restarting itself like crazy men.
RUBISH

• 2015-06-05 21:40
  • CDqH

Good phone with decent battery back up, light weight and small. Blackberry should launch more curve mobiles like this with advanced features and os 10

• 2015-06-02 04:18
  • 3sE3

> In reply to Lebo @ 2015-05-04 09:37 from rjtg - click to readIt is full of nonsense. Switch itself off. Battery drained or use radio. Its not quality really. It frustrates a lot. I don't enjoy using it.

• 2015-06-01 22:16
  • f4S4

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-18 04:49 from t4ia - click to readUnlimited phone book

• 2015-05-25 21:09
  • 7j{6

when i call to anyone i have received sms that u r using internet.kindly tell me how i can stop internet from it.

• 2015-05-18 19:31
  • KIqi

> In reply to D.I.P @ 2015-05-07 16:12 from 3sE3 - click to readYes sir m facing sm prblm battry full or half but radio is turnnd off nd m using d devicefrm last 1.5years

• 2015-05-10 04:33
  • w43M

I have used this Phone for now 4months and I have seen a lot of things that need correction among others are:

1. Battery my battery keeps on telling me battery too low for radio use besides being full.
2. 3G an this phone causes overheating of the phone and drains battery.
3. When I insert original headsets it witches to voice calling
4. Most apps are for sale very few apps are free when the majority of the people in developing countries DO NOT have CREDIT card to buy apps. Introduce other methods of buying apps e.g by making a specific crutch card that could contain a purchasing code and this card is to be sold like scratch cards for talk time.
5. Introduce more third party music player because only what I saw from app word is baamboo player.
6. Applications need regular update,you find that the Phone was Introduced in 2012 most apps are 2010.
7. Battery capacity needs to be revisited let's say 1450mAh to 2650mAh+
8. I'm unable to download most game from waptrick.com but with blackberry os 5 I was able to download ultimate mortal combart for free. But with this very handset it keeps on saying subscribe to BlackBerry zone and when I try open a pop up, it BB Zone is not available from your country.

Otherwise this phone is great thank you

• 2015-05-07 16:12
  • 3sE3

i am facing dust prolem under the mobile screen which enters again and again even after cleaning

• 2015-05-06 18:06
  • U{dg
Total of 2104 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Curve 9320.