BlackBerry Curve 9320 - user opinions and reviews

6682005

6.9
6.8
6.8

Please I have problem with my Blackberry Curve 9320, The problem is my sister wipe all my Data & information on my BB phone, So please how can i create my account or to sign in again .

• 2014-10-22 04:38
  • fmge

> In reply to seum @ 2014-10-10 04:07 from fsVb - click to readPros:
Comfortable QWERTY keyboard
Great camera
Overall premium feel

Cons:
Battery Life Not So Good

I'd say go for it ! But if you want to install many apps and do heavy browsing,id suggest an android

• 2014-10-21 23:20
  • PHvm

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-21 02:24 from u14I - click to readWhatsapp and Viber dont need BlackBerry Internet service. You can use them over wifi. These are 3rd party apps. Only BBM and Email require BB data plan. And you CAN activate a normal data plan via options>tcp/ip>apn settings. However with a 'normal/none bb' data plan you wont be able to use native browser, bbm and email (twitter and fb apps too, cause they need BIS or wifi).. basically with a normal data plan you can only use whatsapp and opera mini

• 2014-10-21 23:16
  • PHvm

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-19 09:01 from uuHr - click to readSwitch to AIrtel network,they have the best BlackBerry service in the country.

• 2014-10-21 02:30
  • u14I

> In reply to a @ 2014-10-06 06:47 from q{f3 - click to readYou can use whatsapp on a wi-fi network other than that it is not possible to use without BB data plan to. Normal data plans don't work for BB.you have to take a BB plan if you want your net,whatsapp and viber to work.

• 2014-10-21 02:24
  • u14I

my bb 9320 encountered the touch pad enter and other keys not working. is there any command how to back and use again may bb. any info highly appreciated. thanks.

• 2014-10-20 18:18
  • P%uW

My phone was a darling a few months after i bought it but now am on a call and it goes off,tells me battery is low for radio use even when it shows its half full,i no longer have bluetooth or wifi capability,am just a mess with an expensive phone that can't do nothing for me

• 2014-10-17 14:17
  • futt

> In reply to Anon @ 2014-09-12 08:18 from rvfy - click to readDear Brother,
I ve a same problem with my 9320.
Now i am unable to purchase new battery.
Can you please guide me where should i get new battery.
Waiting for kind reply.

• 2014-10-15 14:43
  • uWF@

I have a 9320 and need to move on to a new one. I want to stay with bb but what do I choose...z10 or z30 or z3? I don't know? Please help.

• 2014-10-13 16:10
  • 3sEj

Hi
For me i just want to buy curve 9320, is d fone a gud one? plz lead me through b4 i buy it.

• 2014-10-10 04:07
  • fsVb

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-02 04:22 from Qh0Q - click to readI experience the same problem and its very frustrating, any solutions?????

• 2014-10-08 15:25
  • N9iT

> In reply to Anand @ 2014-09-23 04:22 from 3sE3 - click to readWant to use my blackberry 9320 for what's app without blackberry internet how cld i do that? I want to use regular data

• 2014-10-06 06:47
  • q{f3

It was great when I first got it, but after a while it became total crap. It freezes all the time, the battery jumps from 90% straight to 4%, the phone restarts by itself, if it doesn't restart, it just cuts out, when my battery is full it still says it's too low for radio use. The phone is now a total disaster.

• 2014-10-02 04:22
  • Qh0Q

Very good phone when they are working but can often provide several problems for the user

• 2014-09-23 08:37
  • sXGu

> In reply to vishal @ 2014-09-18 18:34 from rASw - click to readHi,
Vishal.
Here is tips for ur internet access
Go to OPTION > DEVICE> ADVANCE SETTING> TCP/IP> APN enabaled Type internet>save
After then u restart ur device
Press alt+aA right+del
Now u can use normal plan on ur bb9320
Thanks.

• 2014-09-23 04:22
  • 3sE3

> In reply to elsy @ 2014-09-22 17:56 from 8jpX - click to readHi,
Elsy u must reload the new OS 7.1
Problem would be solve..!

• 2014-09-23 03:51
  • 3sEw

I need help my phone has failed to open,only shows app error 200 Reset. What should i do to start it again.

• 2014-09-22 17:56
  • 8jpX

Bought it last year December and I have to be very honest when I say that this is the first mobile phone I ever paid for myself as a Christmas box and the only joy I got from it was downloading and upgrading tons of apps and software updates just to improve its performance. Memory cards don't last very long, permanent network coverage problems, media apps crash,the camera gave in, 60% of appworld downloads is not compatible for this model AND l lost 4gig's worth of documents & photos that meant a lot to me. Non-replacable items that only exist in my memory now, well quarter of it..
For the little amount I spend to activate the BIS each month, it's not even worth it.

@li van staden
South-africa

• 2014-09-22 08:31
  • 3sEj

> In reply to vishal @ 2014-09-18 18:34 from rASw - click to readBecous this phon is problm kreated

• 2014-09-19 09:01
  • uuHr
Total of 2010 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Curve 9320.