BlackBerry Curve 9320 - user opinions and reviews

7203356

6.9
6.7
6.7

it's such. the camera is bad. only 3,15 MP.
BB 9790 or BB 9720 are the best.
I use BB 9360 but the capacity of its battery is bad and hate it.

• 2015-04-19 13:05
  • PA7K

Its a wonderful and good product. Like one of their best product. That's what am using now , good and very fast browsing experience- portable, easily to put and carry about without feeling like u are carrying load. - the stereo musics are wonderful- very long lasting battery . I.e if you are using the original battery.
With this phone ; Its like my work never stops. Am always connected.
This phone is absolutely ! OK ! .

• 2015-04-13 23:38
  • 3sEw

With this phone ; Its like my work never stops. Am always connected.
This phone is absolutely ! OK ! .

• 2015-04-13 23:37
  • 3sEw

I have had this phone last two years on contract - everything works perfect - charging up by USB perfect - most of all I like it because its small in size so easy to put in pocket - its perfect for music with stacks of space on SD card, easy to download apps for news and other websites, great bluetooth facility nd connects to my home wireless network. I keep in touch on facebook all time via the app and also good app for youtube. There is great typing prediction setting which makes writing so easy its unreal. Pity they are no longer made as my contract about to run out and will be looking for new phone - would have preferred another new one

• 2015-04-12 22:43
  • myv2

Actually, am using it as my second phone, very strong phone, because my android fall on the ground and you guys knows what next will happen, but blackberry curve 9320 fall millions times and still working perfectly, not even the BATTERY, chai my battery pass DURACELL and telling you, though a brother give to me after his 1st use, but for me Blacberry Curve 9320, THUMS UP

• 2015-04-09 16:32
  • 3sE3

The most useless phone I have ever used... and I mean USELESS!!! From over heating to browsers closing unexpectedly,to restarting, name it.. Useless, useless,and useless.. Basically I'm now using to only receiving calls If it doesn't go off without my f@$$ knowledge!!!

• 2015-04-08 20:03
  • N7DX

It,s good phone

• 2015-04-05 15:54
  • KIgk

This phone is whack on camera but mechanically on it, wow it is the best I'm telling you. I like taking pictures so when it is not really good on camera aiiii.. I hate it

• 2015-04-03 15:50
  • 3sEw

Really bad & rubbish product! BB 9320 is a terrible phone accompanied with bitter experience i had, mainly on the speakerphone.

• 2015-04-03 12:45
  • tA$h

While on my phone it keeps cutting off and it does this everyday also when the battery is full the phone would say battery Too low for radio use i am frustrated can someone help me?

• 2015-04-01 17:57
  • 8ySi

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-18 04:49 from t4ia - click to readAs u wnt nd u can also sav d cntact on Memory card or phn or sim ....i hav dis hndst frm last 1.5years...

• 2015-04-01 08:22
  • w43M

> In reply to tc @ 2015-03-30 20:55 from N}WG - click to readat head of phn ..

• 2015-04-01 07:54
  • w43M

where is the lock button?

• 2015-03-30 20:55
  • N}WG

my phone just went off while chatting and its not coming up again

• 2015-03-19 13:26
  • N9@S

How do i sent a video on Facebook

• 2015-03-19 08:38
  • 9I$G

how many contacts can i save ?

• 2015-03-18 04:49
  • t4ia

How can i conect my phone internet to computer

• 2015-03-15 14:36
  • fuN1

I was using this phone in Canada and now I am in Sri Lanka but I cannot use a local sim as it says sim lock Any remedy to solve this problem as all my contacts are in this phone

• 2015-03-15 06:14
  • f}M7

I've been facing immense problem with its battery since Aug '14. Sometimes battery shows to be fully drained as such needs replacement ,frequently fone shows general error in supplementary service mode. Besides Ranchi, there is no service center in Jharkhand state. Fone very often trips on pressing any fn. key, be it in calling or idle mode, without warning. My set is two to three yrs old . It has become totally unreliable.

• 2015-03-12 09:41
  • t}C0

I've been facing immense problem with its battery. Sometimes it shows battery to be fully drained as such needs replacement , always shows error as general one in supplementary service mode. Besides Ranchi there is no service center in Jharkhand. Fone very often trips on pressing any key to to three without warning while calling.My set is two to three yrs.old one It has become totally unstable.

• 2015-03-12 08:23
  • uv%S
Total of 2079 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Curve 9320.